November Meeting

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys, it looks like our Nov. Meeting could fall on the Thanksgiving weekend. Probably not the best time to meet, so should we consider pushing it back a weekend and just combining the Nov/Dec meetings (since I figure no one will be around for a Dec meeting)?

Maybe just do one huge blow your socks off type thing?\

I was going to suggest a SW trilogy but the last two meetings were movie marathons of some sort. Any ideas??
  2. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    I think moving the date back and doing a combo Nov/Dec meeting is a great idea.

As much as I am dying to see the trilogy, I agree that we should do something a little more active- just to keep things interesting. Hmm... let me think on that one.
  3. Karma Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd be up for it. I haven't been in soooooooooo long!!
  5. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    It looks like the third saturday of November falls on the 20th, which is before Thanksgiving, not the same weekend like I originally thought. So do we want to have one on our regularly scheduled meeting date?
  6. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    You can if you want to, but I will be gone by then. I fly home on the 17th. :(

I'm all for wall climbing!!! If we go after Thanksgiving, I might be climbing one-legged, but I'm definitely up for it. It has been WAY too long. Good call Karma! :D
  7. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    When are you getting back??
  8. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    The Sunday after Thanksgiving.
  9. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    So how about the first Saturday in December??
  10. LianaMara Force Ghost

star 4
    Ooo, ooo, no can do. I have theatrical junk that first Saturday. But then again, I think it might be the second Saturday. I'll have to actually check my calendar for once. :p
  11. Karma Jedi Knight

star 3
    If not everyone is crazy about wall/rock climbing, perhaps a lightsaber-building party? When was the last one? I think we have picked up a few more members since then. If we go that way, I volunteer my drill, dremel, rivet squeezer, and associated parts.

star 4
    I actually like the idea of rock climbing better (mostly because my skills with power tools are notoriously poor). :p

I'm now *looking* for my calendar, which seems to have disappeared. But I hope I can make the next meeting. ;)
  13. ChissGoddess Force Ghost

star 3
    I personally vote for lightsaber building....rock climbing is fun in the mountains, not in a room. ;)
  14. ca_tron Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_worried] I afraid of hieghts. I get up high and end up looking like this guy -> [-o|.
  15. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
  16. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey guys, I really want to go see The Incredibles this Friday (mainly to see the Episode III teaser trailer), is anyone in for that?
  17. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
    Totally. (See Incredibles thread for details). :)
  18. Nerine_Halcyon Jedi Knight

Meeo...um where do you guys meet, cuz ca_tron hasn't told me where you meet...grrr *points accusing finger at suitemate* ^_^ btw...anakin's eyes in the trailer looks creepy...... -_-'
  19. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd like to build me a lightsaber. :)
  20. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    We usually just pick a place to meet. Last two times it's been at my place.
  21. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    So did we ever decide on something?
  22. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    December 4 will probably be the best day for me. Hopefully I'll be done with my thesis by then. :)
  23. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    The 4th sounds best for me. That puts in the limbo between Thanksgiving break and finals.
  24. Nerine_Halcyon Jedi Knight

o_O

Okay...so I guess its going to be on the 4th of Dec? I'll try to get catron to give me directions. ^_^
  25. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.