November Meeting?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by eddie-wan-kenobi, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Are we planning an "official" Eastern Rim meeting for those of us who don't do Halo? There is some actual business we need to tend to and Novemeber is half over.
  2. Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Knight

star 3
    we should have a meeting on a wed.... cuz i wont be able to go any other day.....
  3. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Eddie-Wan wants his DVD... I've got it. Yours was the "extra" disc last night I was trying to place who wanted it. I was thinking it was someone at the party, since I said I was going to make yours later, but me forgot me had already made yours, too...

And Drakkor, "wed" - who's getting married? (I jest)
  4. FettFan5150 Jedi Knight

star 3
    How about the 20th. ??????????
  5. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    20th would be perfect as its the only weekend left that I can make. Some things we need to bring up:

-funds for the new website
    -discussion about a possible Christmas/Kaiser sendoff party
    -getting Joe laid :D
  6. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    well for the christmas party I am already holding one on the 18th of dec at my place. and there are a few so far who are pretty certain that they can attend. Perhaps that date could be used as dual purpose the sendoff and the christmas party, or even an official meeting too. Thus serving a 3rd porpose.
  7. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Eddie-Wan, you made me nervous with that big smile behind your last statement... oh my! I'm sure you meant it in a groovy way, though!

Everyone bring sisters, female cousins, etc. .... snicker, snicker...

As for Kazuma, my work schedule is normally VERY flexible, but in Dec., a lot of folks want pics &/or stories about a lot of things. I should know more the closer it gets...
  8. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad you realized what I meant Oh' dweller of the icey cave.
  9. ForceTheologian Force Ghost

star 2
    For me to attend anything, it would have to be on a Monday or Wedsnesday. Or pretty much how I was able to come to the Halloween party, which is called the Will of the Force.

FT
  10. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    I MAY be able to make it if it's a Wednesday, and a Monday is a sure go.
  11. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Weeknights are out for me, but yall do what you have to do.
  12. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, so a weeknight it is, then.... (snicker, snicker)
  13. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, you say that Mr. Wampa now that you have YOUR Emperor figure. :p
  14. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    My plans for this weekend are currently up in the air. I was supposed to be going to a tattoo convention in Richmond with my cousin and M_of_SOG. However, the dark side of the force has complicated things. Hopefully, I'll know something definate by Wednesday. But as always, don't let my schedule hold you up. I'm in pretty regular contact with most of you anyway. :)
  15. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I dont know, honestly. Next weekend will be the last full weekend I have to try and get things moved. At least, a majority of the big things moved, and I will need all the help I can get. The weekend after that, I have to work on Saturday, so I wont have a full weekend to get completely moved out by November 30th.
  16. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I suppose we can just not have one this month. Yall seem to get together every Friday anyway, so I guess it can wait till December. So Riff, how goes it with the house situation?
  17. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    How about this... on the 20th we get together at Riff's for dogs and burgers on the grill and a meeting to discuss these things that keep getting put off. After that all able-bodied persons grab an arm load and help Riff move.

Let the December meeting be the 18th and it could double for a send off for Kaiser and Christmas Party.. it's a win, win :D.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  18. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Let me run that by the wife, and see if it will work out. Could be a good idea.
  19. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    After filming - if I actually do this time - Sat. morning, me should be free to help.

On Sun., mid-afternoon, me supposed to meet someone in Roanoke Rapids about an upcoming film project... before/after, me could help some.
  20. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    So Riff has to find a way for the wife to disappear because he is ashamed of us ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  21. Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Knight

star 3
    i still think we should do it on a wendsday....
  22. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I will start a new thread on this, but its gotta be on a weekend, because there is no way we could do what needs to be done during the week. Meeting, or moving, either one. :( Sorry if it leaves you out, Drakkor, but I hope things will change so you can make part of it.

Talked to the wife, and she said she will do all the cooking, etc. etc. and we can get started moving stuff. HOPEFULLY, one trip will take care of everything, but if not, the storage place will be open from 8am, to 6pm. I would like to thank everyone ahead of time for their help, because we really need it. I have to be completely OUT of my house by Nov. 30th, and the weekend before that, I have to work, so this meeting will be our best shot to get the biggest stuff out of the way. No one needs to bring any food, we will be providing that for you guys. The good news is, once we DO find us a house, we will be alot closer to most of you, although I HATE moving further away from Fett. That flat out sucks. But I have to do whats best for my kids, so this is a necessary move.
  23. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    So I guess its a no-go on the house you showed me in Nashville? :(
  24. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Well, the offer is still on the table, but they wont come down anymore on their price, and I wont go up anymore. So we are back to square one looking for a place. We are going to look at some very interesting possibilities tomorrow, however. Wish us luck, my friend. :) Oh, please dont forget to bring the Emperor figure to the meeting so I can pay you for it, and put him with my collection. :D We wont be moving any of my SW stuff, as thats all going to my Mom and Dads house, where we will take up temp. residence until we can get a house. We will just have a bunch of boxes, and the big furniture going to storage.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.