main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson NOVEMBER Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Just wanted to get this out here.. do we want to have the november meeting at bookman's or at my house.. or somewhere else.. because if at bookman's.. we are probably already behind on getting it scheduled.

any thoughts ... post here as usual.

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    I think thats going to depend of what day and time, what is easiest for most of us, yourself and Jake.

3. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    as I am not working.. anything is fine for me.. Jake says the same.. if we are at the house and he needs sleep.. he just goes up stairs and shuts the door.. he won't be bothered upstairs.. enough sound buffer between us and him.

4. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    So I guess its at your house again..maybe I'll be moved in by then... ;)
    so what date are we looking at? Oh and when are you gonna be back in Tucson, Cat?

5. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I will be back in tucson on wednesday night by 9pm

6. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    OK, I am NOT available November 11th to the 14th.

IN my humble opinion, I think we should have a potluck and watch ROTS.

7. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I agree with potluck and RoTS movie.. and no problem with not doing it on Nov 11-14th.. everyone post when you can or can't do it.. and we go from there.

8. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    And hey, if you all want to meet over the weekend of the 11th that is fine. I just can't be there. ;)

9. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    There's no party happening without Jada.. kind of like peanut butter with no jelly.. it just isn't the same.

10. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Whatever days are good for everybody is OK with me

11. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    I am in for whenever you guys want to do it..unless I get my head cut off by Mace.... [face_shame_on_you]

12. Jamesmorbidia

Jamesmorbidia Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    My new days off are Tues. and Wed. any other days before 3 im free, except Sat., then im free after 8pm :). Ahhh the joys of supporting a family.

13. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    does anyone have a problem with a tuesday or wednsday meeting.. I know we are changing things up a bit if we do that.. but I am thinking if it includes everyone would be nice..

tim.. give us your days again..

14. WookieWallaby

WookieWallaby Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2005
    My free time is Saturday, Sunday, weekdays in the A.M., but I'd have to leave by noon for work.

15. timstephens4

timstephens4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    This month is crazy for me. It is the ending of football season, and basketball season starts on Tuesday Nov. 1. I have games and Band Day all month long. My week is hectic becasue the basketball games are either on a Tuesday or a Thursday night, and Mondays Wednesday and Fridays are out of the question because we have Band Day in like, three weeks. But that's just band. It is also the final like, five weeks of the semester and that means term papers are due, tests galore, on top of what I said earlier. November is not a fun month for Tim. Sorry guys. Have fun without me, for the umpteenth month in a row.

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Tim we know you will be there when you can.. till then you can rock the house on the trivia game for us!!

17. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    I am really buisy with work on Weekdays, but Sat and Sunday or even a Fri night are open for the meeting. ANyone up for a bbq and ROTS?? YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! [face_dancing]

18. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Weekends work for me if its early, I ned to leave for work around 1300, unles I can get that day off. I have already taken the 5th off, but I know thats short notice. Otherwise I have Tuesdays through tursdays off all the time.

19. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    BBQ and ROTS, is that a punn?

Hi-lite for a BAD explination

I don't think I want to eat ribbs or something and watch Vader burn and charr, it just won't help with the appitite

:)

20. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    okay.. I am losing track of the days people can't make it.. so I will ask it this way.. CAN anyone make it this saturday the 5th ?? If not.. how about Saturday the 19th. Time can be as early as 9am I would think if that helps anyone.. I would prefer a bit later in the day.. but whatever works for everyone else works for Jake and me.

21. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    we have nov 22nd up for the possibility of a food drive at gamestop.. then also.. we have the clone wars volume II DVD release on Dec 6th.. so these are two dates we can make plans for if anyone is up for it.

I personally am looking forward to our Nov meeting.. to hear about all the fun stuff I missed out on this weekend.

and Kudo's to Dustin for giving me about the best scare I ever had on a halloween night.. telling me ya'll got kicked out of the zoo for fighting the Harry Potter Kids!!! Shame on you.. making an almost middle-aged woman pass out!!;)

22. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    O, man! Dustin, that is FUNNY! You the man!

23. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    Me and Wook almost got kicked out because of our blasters and Bowcasters...I mean, seriously...Jango is a walking weapon. Wook needs to file down those claws..etc. etc...

Oh well.

I am good to go for any Saturday..this century.

24. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    okay.. so that's some of us that could actually do tomorrow.. any other takers on tomorrow.. if nothing else.. we could get together twice this month.. and tomorrow could be a rehash of halloween events.. and a viewing of the DVD together.

25. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    JM saturday morning plans leave you out.. and I don't like that.. might I suggest that if any of us are free on tuesday or wednesday day or evening..that we might see if that is a good date for a game night. Jack.. what time do you leave work when you go in at noon on the weekdays..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.