main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

November meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Oct 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Ok, now that oct. is over now its time to discuss novembers. Captain typho would like it around thanksgiving if that is ok. It doesn't matter to me since I don't work thanksgiving weekend. Is that time frame good for you all? We will hopefully be watchin ROTS unless something drastic changes and discussing the major details of the Toys fof tots campout for Chronicles.

2. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    as long as it isn't on thanksgiving itself....that would be awesome.

3. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    No, i ain't that cruel to do it ON Thanksgiving. I have to work anyway both wed. and thursday so thats really out of the question. I was thinking that Saturday would be better. So how does Saturday the 26th sound? Time will be determined later.

4. JediTwin16

JediTwin16 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2005
    Ohhh yes, as of yesterday, it was disclosed to us (shmatt and myself) that our parents would be out of town in about two weeks (from yesterday)....well, I just looked at the calendar...my estimation falls kinda close to the 26...but who knows when they'll actually leave...could be the weekend of the 19th or the 26. The whole point of this being, if there isnt some ginormous party going on at my house, maybe we could watch ROTS (or do whatever we plan on doing) at my place..just a thought, I need to talk to Shmatt about it too.

5. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    That Saturday sounds good. Will have to let my work know far in advance though and it would help if we could decide on a time soon so that maybe I can work around it.

6. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    let me check my calendar.

7. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    I have the week off the 19th-27th. Saturday the 26th should be ok, I just need directions to the place and a time.

8. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    How does 3 oclock sound to everyone. We will watch the movie, and then have some dinner. and see if there is anything else you would want to watch. How des that sound to everyone.

9. ForceMedic

Dec 14, 2004
    Sounds nice :)

10. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    3:00 is fine.....I just need to find a way to sneak out of the house.

11. ForceMedic

Dec 14, 2004
    Why sneak? Walk bodly through the house with lightsaber swinging...

12. Moonshadow

Moonshadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2003
    Why sneak? Walk bodly through the house with lightsaber swinging...

Sounds like fun. ;)

Wish I could be there, guys!

13. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Wish you could be here too, Moonshadow.

14. ForceMedic

Dec 14, 2004
    Hey anybody got a webcam?

15. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Will a webcam would be great except I know her Modem speed and My monitor died so until i get a new one im very limited online oh well. Gotta jet see you all next time. Don't worry meeting is still at my house on the 26th Hope to see anybody there. lol

16. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    anybody who needs directions just PM me ill send you them. Hope to see you here. any suggestions on what you like to snack on. I was thinking Turkey!!! Just kidding!!!!

17. ForceMedic

Dec 14, 2004
    Should be some kind of fruit since we are going to be sedientary for three hours....:p

18. Captain_Typho

Jul 30, 2003
    There may be a slight problem with me being there guys. My...uh...car broke down. And apparently it needs a new transmission :(

And it's in the shop now. Hopefully it will be up and running by Saturday but I'll keep you guys up to date on what is going on.

19. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    New Transmissions suck, but I hope its up and going for you. hopefully your Mechanic doesn't take off anyday but thursday this week. Keep us informed and i hope to see you Sat.

20. JediTwin16

JediTwin16 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2005
    Sat. 26th sounds good, Matt is gonna have be a little late (he gets off at 3:30) but I think we'll be still watching the movie so I hope it'll work out.

21. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    Bout time you all put your two cents in lol. If we have to we will hopld it till he gets here!

22. Moonshadow

Moonshadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2003
    So how'd it go? :)

23. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    it was a slight delay due to a few things coming up at the last minute but it went alright. we watched the movie then everyone went home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.