So CO November meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Knight_Birr, Oct 31, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    so who all is gonna make it tommorrow? i will have to leave by 3:15 cause i have to get to work.
  2. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I don't think we'll be able to make it.
  3. Reaper63 Force Ghost

star 4
    Man, I'm always late for the gun talk!!!

But gotta love the 12 gua security system! backed up by a 9mm or .45 :)
  4. COS_Vader Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL Hi ya, Ed!

I bought pizza rolls and some other schtuff and stocked up the sodas, so things are set.
  5. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Sweet... And I'll bring my brownies :D
  6. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    ya know, we never did get any brownies.

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I know :(

I also want to say that Kevin's place is cool. We need to go there more often. I'm suprised it was only Mac and I that could make it... :(
  8. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Only you and Mac??

For some reason I thought this was on Sunday...even though I always complain about Sundays.

Sorry. I started working on my classwork for grad school on Friday night and everything that isn't essential for survival isn't registering much right now. [face_laugh] :D :) [face_plain] :(

Right now I'm trying to figure out how much time I actually need to devote to class, so I can figure out how much slack time I really have left now. But three chapters + three 4-page papers a week is kinda givin' me the heebies jeebies right now.

I'm still trying to figure out why on earth I signed up for this. In all seriousness, I think I want to be a paleontologist now.
  9. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    Kevins place is awesome!! he has all kinds of space and cool stuff. we may have to go back and play BF II on the big projector =P~
  10. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    sorry couldn't make it..... :( was busy putting up christmas lights......... long story don't ask
  11. COS_Vader Jedi Master

star 4
    My home is always open to the SCFF & SSJ's... Goes without saying seeing that you guys helped me move in when I got hurt trying to do it myself. ;)
  12. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    thans man.... I would have helped if I was sick man your a good friend
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby