San Joaquin, CA November Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    This months meeting is Friday 18th and will be held at the Galaxy Theatre instead of Borders. I'm not sure of the time yet as we are doing Harry Potter promo. I will post the time when I know.
  2. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oops! Well, I won't be able to show up until around 9-10pm (let me know if you'll still be there) as I have to work Friday night, but I will be in Tulare already. Just imagine that I'm there, talking to my neighbour about something off topic, until Josh has to do his duty and smack me one... and I'll imagine the same.[face_batting]

3. Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Master

star 1
    Just to let everyone know, I will most likely be absent from the meeting, I am doing inventory on my store and might be asleep. I hope to make it all the same, it just depends on my energy level around 7pm.

4. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    ahem, let it be known that i as well will be unable to make the meeting on friday (and Jerry too). will there be practice saturday?
  5. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    say, gang... maybe we should have the meeting on saturday, you think?

since we may only have enough people to hold it in a bathroom stall... [face_whistling]
    handicapped stall, maybe, but nevertheless...

i'm just saying...

6. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree, although I had the idea first,;) There is too much going on Friday (today) to add a meeting and it also appears that most will be missing. That, of course, doesnt bother me as the less members present the quicker I can push forward my will and have it voted on and approved.:D

So, I move that our meeting be postponed. All in agreement? I can sense your answer. It is as I have forseen, if no objections from our Emperor our meeting will be postponed.
  7. The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh aye, I'm all for a postponement, seeing as I have Saturday evening unemcumbered and all, Sat. is good for me too.

Though I do like the "Have it in a Bathroom Stall" proposal... great acoustics in there.
  8. Liz_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    seriously, i know people who have recorded in bathrooms for the acoustics.
  9. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    the immortal weird al, for one...

10. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
  11. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    yeah, but does he play the accordion?

didn't think so.

12. xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Master

star 3
    Actually mrs."let's try to punk Jerry", YES HE DOES. CHeck out the "Fevers and Mirrors" album. How about this one,"Can Weird Al score with 100,000 emo girls?", though that's not saying much, anyone with a guitar can do that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.