November meeting

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by jedi_runya, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Sorry...Saturday the 3rd. LOL
  2. Imperial_Sniper Jedi Knight

star 1
    lol, no worries. Happy Halloween everybody!!! ummm, where at the science center are we offically meeting, cause it's pretty big...
  3. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    How about we meet at the main doors? Inside if the weather is cold... I will have on my StL FF t-shirt. :D (Dark blue with my screen name on back...)
  4. Lord_Tojo Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. spideymj Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yep, thats what it look like. see you all this weekend.
  6. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    I went ahead and got tickets for the girls and I for the Body Worlds thing if anyone wants to join us before the meeting. We're going at 1:30. It's expensive, but I can pretty much guarantee the kids aren't going to be forgetting this exhibit anytime soon.
  7. cvillevader Jedi Knight

8. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    We had our required three members show. LOL We didn't end up staying long at the Center and ended up going out to dinner at Chevy's. We had a nice evening discussing Football, the weather, and recounting our different life stories. LOL

All in all a great time. Hopefully we can meet for a social later in the month, and Ryan you should come this time! :D

9. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, there were 5 of us! (Remember...Renada counts now.:D)

I think our December social will have a decent turnout, especially if we do it after everyone is back from school. I'll even bring a date to up the attendance. LOL
  10. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Oh the sacrifices you make for the group Amy! LOL

I really meant that we had at least the 3 members needed. I reread that, and I must have tired last night; didn't mean to leave out the fact Laura was here as well. Now, I just need to get Ranada an account on here. :D
  11. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    *sigh*

I had inteneded to make a surprise showing but since I lost my job just over a week ago and am still not sure about my un-employment, I didn't really want to spend the money, especially with Christmas approaching so quickly.
  12. Imperial_Sniper Jedi Knight

star 1
    It seems like i'm always apologizing... i'm sorry that i wasn't there, the only ride i found who would take me there (my sister) got into an accident the day before, leaving her car banged up and her with a pile of bills... but i'm glad those who attended had a good time. i remain ever resolved to attend at least one of these meetings, grrr... lol.
  13. spideymj Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, no worries. For some of us we only see each other a small handful of times a year. I am sure you will get to meet us all in real life, at some point. But in the mean time, chatting in the cyberworld is the next best thing.
  14. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Oh no, sorry to hear that Frank. [:D]

And Imperial, I am sure we all will meet someday. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.