main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA November Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Guys,

What date in November is good for everyone? Nov. 10, 17, or 24?

The reason I ask is because 1) we only had 4 people at the Oct. meeting, 2) we need to discuss and determine a date for our holiday party, 3) we need as many people as possible to discuss the new shirts, 4) we have to start discussing WonderCon, and 5) some weekends may not be good for some as people may be going out of town before Thanksgiving.

So please post your preference(s). The date with the most votes by midnight Nov. 1st will be it.

2. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    I'm trying to get in touch with my sister and my sister-in-law. My sister is coming to my house on the 10th, but if she isn't going to get to my house until the evening then the 10th would be best for me. I have the in-laws staying the 14th through Thanksgiving weekend. The 24th is defintely out for me. The 17th is iffy depending on what my sister-in-laws plans were when she's out here.

As soon as I hear back from my sister about the 10th I'll post an update. So far the 10th is looking best for me though.

Sorry I didn't make it to the last meeting. I'm sewing every day! I want to be able to have my costume to wear on Saturday and not be sewing on Saturday as I do every year before our party :( I'm trying to break a bad trend.

3. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    10th or 17th

4. NivekSkywalker

NivekSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2006
    yeah 10th or 17th works for me as well.

5. tacblue

tacblue Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2005

The 10th would be the only day I might be able to make it.

6. SWFAN3

SWFAN3 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    10th or 17th

7. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    10th or 17th is good

8. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    the 17th would probably be the best for me although I could do a meeting on the 10th in the late afternoon. I am now dogsitting on the 10th and have to walk the dog in the early afternoon when I get done with volunteering.

9. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    The 10th will be better for me. My sister will understand more if I need to step out of the house while she's here than my in-laws would.

10. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    If anyone would like to have the meeting in the evening on the 10th, the Cat Club has "80's New Wave & Hip Hop Night".

http://tribes.tribe.net/clubgossip

Just an idea. :D

11. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    I'm soooooo there!!!!!!!!

12. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Well, I guess the meeting will be Sat. Nov. 10th. Now the question is WHEN does everyone want it? Afternoon? Early evening?

Sound off!

13. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    afternoon.

14. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    I would be down for clubbing. I need a night out. As for the meeting, the earliest I could do would be 3pm because as I said I need to walk the dog after I get done with volunteering. If anyone wants to come dog walking with me, let me know.

15. StarSmuggler

StarSmuggler Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2004
    As of this summer, I can do the Cat Club, but Id like to try to make this meeting, as I will need to know the date for the holiday party so I nac take it off from work...so, it would be nice to do a daytime meeting aside from the club thing

16. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Hum, probably the early afternoon would be best for me. My sister needs to go to her wedding around 3:00, so me being out of the house when she is at her wedding would be good timing. But I don't know if I can stay to go to cat club that night, since it might be best for me to be home when my sister gets back from the wedding she is going to that night.

17. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Maybe you can bring your sister along to the Cat Club, Kathy? I don't think we've met her.

Speaking of which, Brit, I thought you weren't 21 yet. :confused:

18. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I can probably make it mid-afternoon (3-3:30ish) on the 10th; I'll have a better idea as the time gets closer. I don't know if I could do the cat club at night, though. Besides, I'm not so much into hip-hop. :p BTW, though, what's the cover on a Sat night? Isn't the weekend more expensive?

19. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    It's not only hip-hop, but 80's New Wave music and videos! Doors open at 9:30 pm and it's FREE before 10 pm!

20. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Haha - my sister and her husband would not be into going to a club. She doesn't mind concerts, but she's never been into dancing at clubs.

21. StarSmuggler

StarSmuggler Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2004
    I meant next summer!! So it would be nice if we could have a regular meeting during the daytime on Sat...

22. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    Matt, if you guys are still up for going clubbing, Sith Lord Black said he would be interested in going as well. We can still have the meeting in the late afternoon.

23. tacblue

tacblue Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2005

Looks like I'll be having company over on the 10th, so I may be out, depending on time. Not sure when they're coming yet, just that they are... BTW, great seeing you at the parade Kathy!

24. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Yeah - it was good seeing you too! Your Imperial officer uniform is very sharp :)

25. swgurusgirl

swgurusgirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Aug 22, 2007
    Aww!!! I will be in Southern Cali on the 10th! I want to go to the next one though!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.