main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA November Meeting ...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Attention all Rogues ... If possible, I need everyone to attend the meeting. This will be the last time to have your picture taken for the web site. The new web site design is ready to go, we just need to update the members pages.

Also, we will be discussing December's event, including the Ronald McDonald House (RMH) Christmas event ...

Recap of the RMH Carnival

Polo Shirts ... If you have one ordered, please bring your money to the meeting.

There will be more to discuss at the meeting.

Again, all Rogues, and newbies, please try to be at the meeting

That is all...

2. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    There is no try, only do.

I want to retake my photo, I don't like the one on the web site. Plus I look different.

3. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    edit-double post due rebel transmission jammers

4. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Hello...double poster! Sheesh...you'd think it was Monday around here. I'm looking forward to the meeting since I had to miss last month. This is going to be a fun meeting right? It was all so serious last month. We want fun, fun, fun![face_dancing]

5. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    it was such a profound statement you had to say it twice? ;) LOL

Yes, we will take your pic again. And yes, I have been looking over the SVRF history pics, and yes you have changed quite a bit. ;)

6. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I've got work, guys. Sorry!

-TJ

7. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I already got you covered bro ... You will be missed though.

8. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Hurray! TJ isn't going to be there so we can really party!! :D Oops, did I say that out loud??? Ah, he never reads the boards anyway, so it doesn't matter...

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    uh oh, I think you hurt his feelings...

10. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    It's the only way to force him to talk -- to be mean. He is just so anti-social anymore! Why don't you play with us anymore, TJ??????

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    because you're a meanie? ;) ;)

just teasing you silly. I think he's already gone offline

12. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Hey, I am a meanie, so it's OK. And I'm not talking just about today -- I'm talking about ALL the time. TJ doesn't play too much with us anymore. Maybe it's because he's working a lot of hours so he can buy us all fancy gifts for the Christmas party! [face_thinking]

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I've known TJ for a long time, and THAT ain't gonna happen. ;) LOL But keep thinking that if it makes you feel good. ;)

14. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    so he doesn't play well with others, and he's a scrooge.

I knew I liked him for some reason.

15. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    TJ, it can't be all work and no play. Who is going to keep the rogues in control. We will miss you. :_|

16. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    i thinks i can leave Dooku's camp 4 a bit. i'll probably have Skorr looking over my shoulder, but Kahleen might distract him. my sandtrooper buddy is wondering if you guys want an x-imp on duty (he's also a collector)? well gotta hit the sack, working my double 2-day N thurs. sleep good rouges.
    Vos out
    .... end transmission

17. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Your sandtrooper buddy is always welcome, as is anyone else who had a love of Star Wars. We welcome all!

18. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Yes, yes bring the trooper more imperials would be a nice improvement around here.

19. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Bah! The good guys always win. You are on the wrong side!!![face_shame_on_you]

20. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    ESB , the good guys do not always win. Not all imperials are bad, plus our uniforms are better, i mean you rebels have no fashion sense.

21. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Egad, man!:eek: Hold your tongue! In ESB the good guys didn't totally lose -- there was still hope. And that's the middle of the dang story anyway.

I can't argue as much about the fashion...the imperials got the good colors. What's up with that crap the rebels wore on Endor? [face_frustrated]

22. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Unlike, say the "dark time" for the fans in the prequel era? :p

-TJ

23. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I sure hope that the TV series doesn't make the Empire look like a bunch of Keystone cops. I really want to see the Imperial Fist of Order come crashing down on the chaotic galaxy.

24. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Hey TJ! Good to hear from you. :) Not everything in the prequels was bad, per se, just...different. Uh...Padme had cool costumes and there were good lightsaber battles...that has to count for something.

We have to wait too long for the TV series. That's a bummer. I think it's going to be great though...my hope is that it's not dumbed down for TV.

25. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I should hope not, I really don't want to see the Jar-Jar happy hour. There needs to be some depressing stories along with some hopeful ones to really tell the tale of the "Dark Times".

There is so much you can do in this period that would make for a great series, i just hope the writers whom ever they may be make the effort to bring this period to life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.