main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp November Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediscar, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    How does everyone feel about setting a meeting date of Saturday 11/15 or Sunday 11/16?

2. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    either day wors for Amanda and I.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello Eveyone,

I will be unable to make either dates myself due to work on Saturday & Sunday is the Portsmith Comic Con. Which I will be setting up a table at at for sells! I was in hope of having a Fan Club group table at well. There is NO cost for this because it is Ralph's show. So we'll be all set. I'll make a post about this in a min.

Back to this Nov. meeting. lol......

As years in the past the Nov. meeting has all ways been counted on the weekend of SMF. Well at leased for the last 4/5 years. We have been having it on that date due to most everyone making it to SMF in one way or another.

I think it should be the same again this year. We "ALL" already know the date and most everyone in the group will be there. If this does not work for everyone the only other date I think may work would be Nov 8th.

That is a Saturday. I know Brandon will be hosting a group get together at his house that night. I think maybe that would be the best. I know that the following people have all ready signed on for going.

Brandon... Duhhhh
    John
    Pete
    Andy & wife
    Myself... I should be able to get there right after work like the last time.

Steve & James could maybe travel together? This date and times seems to be the best for most I think? Brandons place is in the middle for most people to travel and I know that seems to be a BIG thing most everyone out there. The 6 that are going so far is a majority of the group. So I just think that works the best.

So lets hear from everyone else what they think?

SeeYa,
    TK

4. Darth_Cobern

Apr 29, 2008
    November 8 sounds good. Steve & I will probably carpool. I want to confirm whether or not children are invited.
    Brandon, please PM me with directions.
    I am happy to contribute to whatever refreshments are needed.
    Thanks.

5. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello Everyone,

This is a BIG kids ONLY meeting. Brandon house will barely have round for us. lol I'll have Brandon call you James. He has NO working PC at this time.

SeeYa,
    TK

6. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I vaguely recall how to get there, but either James or I will be in touch with Brandon. I will also gladly help out with snacks/sandwhiches.

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    I think ANY food would be great!! I think we were just planning on doing Pizza's? Something like that. See everyone there.

Oh ya, John looks to be the only one that can not make it. It is his wifes brithday and he will be out with her and the In-laws for the day. Sorry John! :(

SeeYa,
    TK

8. Darth_Cobern

Apr 29, 2008
    Amanda and I are happy to bring something. Please call us and tell us what we can bring.

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey,

Brandon said whatever you'd like would be fine. Drink's, chip whatever. His sure the way you guy's cook you can figure something out. lol SeeYa Saturday.

TK

10. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi Guy's,

I just wanted to take a sec. and thank EVERYONE!! That made it to the meeting this month. First off Brandon for having us all.

To Steve... Great job with the work you did writing everything up. Awesome.

Thank you to everyone else for all your comments and in put. I think it was a well needed meeting. I believe we got A LOT of stuff covered and cleared up. I'm think we made a great step forward as a group and I totally look forward to the future of the Mandalorians.

For those of you out there that did not make it. We have some NEW and EXCITING things coming soon. So please stay tuned. lol Go out and help bring in more people. We love seeing NEW faces.

I'm sure with everyone now on the same page we'll be able to grow this group BIGGER & BETTER than every!! We will have the notes from the meeting posted soon. As well as a small taste of the new groups charter so to say.

So.... Here to the future... May the Force be with us ALL....

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.