main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA NOVEMBER meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JEDIMASTER_VIDAL, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    Sweet! Aimee and I will be there!

It's funny how your basement is bigger than my house...and all the stuff in it is probably worth more than my house too.

2. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Wanted to say thank you to Joe, Tony & Eddie for stopping by last night. Few in number but strong in the force! It's always a pleasure to be amongst you and my door's always open to you. For those that missed, hope to see you this Saturday at our TRU troop out at Midlothian. If not there, then the Xmas parade, If not there, then somewhere down the road! Great time, my Min Pin and Mastiff made new friends.

3. Shaak_Ti_

Shaak_Ti_ Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2007
    I'm SO sorry! I totally wasn't thinking ah! I wanted to be there but I wasn't paying attention lol glad you still had a good time!

4. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    I'm stil awed by all of Troys Star Wars things! And I am in love with that mastiff...

Thanks for having us Troy! You have rekindled my love of potato bread!

5. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    My door's always open to you. I only stepped in because if I hadn't posted we wouldn't of had one and I like to see you all. Hopefully we can get on schedule for next year. At least I know where December & January's are at !

6. Shivann_D

Shivann_D Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    Can someone please update the scrolling banner to update to at least the Holiday Party?
    We are waaaaaaayyyy past October now

7. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Someone = Danny.

8. shabad

shabad Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2006
    Sorry I missed it Troy, I'd love to see your collection some time. I was unable to make it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.