main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO November Meeting!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tabee, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    yes, this one will happen! :D

here's the plan:

When: Saturday, November 2nd at 2:30 PM

Where: West County Mall food court
    need directions? go to mapquest the address is
    44 West County Centre
    Des Peres, MO 63131
    *thanks for that info Brian! :D
    if you're on the Illinois side, near Belleville, and you need a ride, send me a PM and we'll work something out :)

Agenda: still the same, the only major difference is that instead of just nominating out CR, we will also be selecting him/her. So keep in mind who you want as CR!

ok, I think that's it! I'm goina send this to Bobafemme, so y'all mark your calenders and let's have a meeting! :D

2. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    Alrity-then!!! Here's to the meeting!! (holds up drink)

3. NIBBOR11

NIBBOR11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    I second that motion! ;)

4. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I'll be there...and remember, I volunteered to drive if anyone in Illinois would care to ride with me. I'm not psycho or anything I promise...married mother of two blah...blah :)

5. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I just realized that I'm coming home that weekend to go to my old high school's final football game before they move to the new campus next year. I also really want to go to the new West County Mall. So, I too will be there!!!

6. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    let's just hope they let me have that day off...as it is I already have requested the 1st off cuz of my loving father...

oh well I shall see...

7. yodaismygod

yodaismygod Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    of course my current schedule at work only goes to the day before halloween so i wont know for a few more days. but im crossing my fingers.

8. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Since I would have a hard time making it to Westfield, I doubt I'll go. :(

9. dudeman

dudeman Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    i can more than likely go, i just have to ask my dad and hell prolly let me go.

btw, tabee, do u live near grabite city cuz that is just a couple of minutes away from my dads house.

10. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    I live in O'Fallon, but if directions are good, it's not a long drive there :)

PM me and we'll work something out :)

11. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    I might actually try to come home that weekend and join everyone. That way I can recruit all you people for my fan film :) (those of you who have not already shown interest).

12. Son_of_Suns

Son_of_Suns Jedi Grand Master

Mar 16, 2002
    Dudeman, I live in Granite City (well, Pontoon Beach actually, but close enough), so if you need help getting there I'd be willing to help out, assuming I get off work for the meeting.

13. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
  14. TATOOINEFARMGIRL

TATOOINEFARMGIRL Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2002
    Grrr, I'm going college-hunting up near Chicago that weekend...but I'll be at the meeting in spirit instead of listening to the admissions counselor's 'blah blah blah' ;)

(not that I post enough to really belong here anyway!)

~TFG

15. Chibi_Vader

Chibi_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2002
    Here's a solution for your college hunting woes: Come to SMS. We neeed more SW fans!

16. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    Even easier... just go to Truman. It's the best Missouri State school, and the campus is gorgeous. At least take a look at it. That's what I did, and now I go here.

17. Rae2786

Rae2786 Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    Hey, i read your post about a November meeting, is this meeting exclusivly for people in your group or can more people join?
    i live in the area and i really enjoy star wars.

18. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Or look at rolla... There are practically no girls here, tons of trekkies and tons of anime fanatics, but I haven't run across too many SW fanatics.. :( We need more. And the town of rolla may suck (Mulletville!!!!), but St. Louis is just about an hour and a half away.

Grr.. yet another meeting I can't make it to.. Evil required functions that don't let me go anywhere that weekend.. and I was hoping to go up to truman that friday for the prism party adn to see some of my friends from high school.

19. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Everyone is welcome to join FanForce events! :)

20. TATOOINEFARMGIRL

TATOOINEFARMGIRL Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2002
    Wow, several college students here :)
    The college I'm looking at has a great archaeology department, so that's really all I"m interested in. If I don't get any kind of a scholarship, it's South Western Illinois College for me for two years, ugh. Oh well.
    I know someone who goes to Rolla, but he's not a SW fan.
    (Sorry, I'm off topic, I know! No more posts from me now! :) )

~TFG

21. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    ooo! I think I looked at the college you're talking about... mucho spensive :(

and SWIC isn't bad... course I only have a semester left here ;)

anywho, some help so we can all find each other, it's close enough to Halloween that I'll be wearing blue cat ears :)

I love halloween!

22. _Mike_

_Mike_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2002
    God I hope I can go!

23. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Question.. which college are you looking at up there.. I know I looked at Northwestern, which was a wonderful school, and had a gourgeous campus, but was far to expensive for my tastes.

24. padawanjo

padawanjo Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2002
    Oh yes I am excited!!! I have been coming to the boards looking for a St. Louis meeting and until now have not found one....I hope to see all of you on November 2!

MTFBWY
    The Padawan

25. Sith-Kazar

Sith-Kazar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    I can't wait. I will sooooooo be there!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.