main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

November Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Jayna, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MortWindu

MortWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
  2. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Excellent.
    I'm there

3. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    I emailed Monica Brightstar today and let her know that we were going to have an offical meeting finally. If you are planning on coming out PLEASE post in here and let us know.

Thank you.

4. DarthDion

DarthDion Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    Sorry Guys I cant make it on nov. 17 have to work all day and nite and i dont think i could get out of it sorry !!!

5. Forja-Bingbey

Mar 12, 2002
    Mort do you want me to pick you up on Sunday? I could drive if you like. Yell at Dion about not being able to switch with somebody at work for me later on AOL. Hope to finally meet some of the other folks who post on here. Only need 3 to make it offical.

6. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    Hello everyone. I just logged into the boards and what do I see? There's a Daytona FF! I'm a member of the Philly Outter Rim FF but I'm currently attending ERAU. Would anyone mind if I drop by B&N on Sunday to meet you all?

-Jack Doud
    -TK 2249 - Garrison Carida
    -Philly Outter Rim Fan Force

7. MortWindu

MortWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    Forja it would be best if you could pick me up cause I have no gas for my truck.

8. Forja-Bingbey

Mar 12, 2002
    jackdoud we would love to have to come. How long are you going to be in the Daytona Beach area? And do you know anyone else who might be interested in coming?

9. jackdoud

jackdoud Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    I'm currently attending ERAU so I'll be here as long as school's in session. :)
    There are a number of people I know who would probably like to come. I'll pass the word around and see who I can dig up. Probably atleast 2 or 3 others. Can't wait to meet you all!

-Jack Doud

10. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Hi guys,

All the members of The Fandom Manace (Ft Lauderdale) would like to wish you Good Luck on your first meeting.

We are sure that once you get the ball rolling, that you will make lots of new friends to have good times with.

Once again, Good Luck

The members of the Fandom Manace.

11. Forja-Bingbey

Mar 12, 2002
    Thanks for the encouraging words Sinlock_Shad-dow, I really think that we can have a real go at being a chapter after this meeting. I hope that some of the others who were posting during the films release this summer will join us. Let me know if anyone needs help with transportaion or the like. Until Sunday...

12. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Thank you Sinlock_Shad-dow! I am really looking forward to getting things moving here. I can't wait!

Jackdoud- did you by any chance dress up for halloween?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.