main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX November SA Fan Force Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    It's time for our November SA Fan Force Meeting! Join us at Atomic Comics on Saturday, Nov. 18th at 7pm.

Right before the meeting our friends in the USS Bexar will be participating in the Alamo Heights Holiday Parade. If you'd like to drop by early and watch the parade, stop by the comic book store at about 5pm, and we'll head over to the Stewart Center (about a block down from Atomic Comics) and watch the parade. The parade will benefit Elf Louise, so if you plan to drop by for the parade, bring a toy or two to donate to the kids!

After the meeting, we'll be eating at the Broadway 50/50. We have lots of fun stuff planned for the next couple of months, so don't miss out on anything!

See you there!
    Lisa

P.S. - Don't forget to bring a toy for Elf Louise, if you are planning on coming to the parade at 5pm.

2. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    I will be able to attend the meeting this Saturday (11/18) However; I can not be there for the Alamo Height Christtmas parade :_| :_| After the meeting I can to go with you guys to eat at Broadway 50/50:) [face_dancing] :) since it's of walking distance :)

3. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Then I will walk with you Ernest.

4. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    You mean go rolling:D like the movie 2fast 2furious:cool: just no drifting[face_shame_on_you]

5. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Hi guys,

Sorry I won't be able to attend this month's meeting. I have dinner plans with my significant other....[face_dancing] Hope to see you for the Elf Louise Activities in December.

6. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Uh oh, Alex has a life now. I guess we wont be seeing him again! Just don't wrestle her at dinner bro.[face_shame_on_you]

7. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    SIGNIFICANT OTHER?!?!?!

I'll be there rumy toasty! Mmmmmmm. Rum.

-Brent

8. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    I think I can come to the parade. I hope I can come to the meeting. It's been so long since I've seen you guys.

9. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Mmmm...Rum!

So you are already planning to be drunk? Wait a minute, this is Brent we're talking about. Nevermind, just save some rum for me!

Yes, we'll never see Alex again now.

10. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I feel sad now. How come I can't find a geek chick who wants me? Damn it.:_|

11. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Oh you guys.........[face_blush] I will be always be around but I haven't seen her since the picnic and she was also deployed to Germany for a week and a half...So theres a lot of catching up to do.. Besides we have plenty of Elf Louise stuff to do coming up.....:D

12. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Oh you guys.........[face_blush] I will be always be around but I haven't seen her since the picnic and she was also deployed to Germany for a week and a half...So theres a lot of catching up to do.. Besides we have plenty of Elf Louise stuff to do coming up.....:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.