main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL November , Year is almost over

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I want to wish our November Birthday folks a happy day (ie Marie )and everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for this year?

I am thankful for good friends, a close loving family, and the talents God granted me the previldge to have. [:D]

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and safe and Happy Holiday Season!! I would like to plan a holiday gathering on Sat. Dec. 17th. This is a pot luck, (everybody bring something to much or eat.) BYOB, and jst come and visit and have fun during this hoilday season. This will be from 4pm til the last person leaves.

Please let me know if you plan on stopping by so I can get additional supplies. Looking forward to seeing folks.
    Thanks
    Marie

I am thankful for so many things too numerous to list.

3. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    woohoo! 21 in a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! [face_hypnotized]

4. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Hey Marie, will this be at your place?
    Happy holidays to everybody!
    Later

5. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey Marie

count on Denise and I being there for sure.

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY early.

6. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Happy B-day to everyone! Annie and I will be there with jingle bells on [face_dancing]

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Yes, this is at my apt. in largo. I figure Dec. 17th is a pretty loose weekend...even to just get together for a little while and then go do some shopping in the area or on the way home...or look at lights afterdark. This florida nice casual or whatever the weather is...so come as yourself and have a good time...!!!

Thank you for all the well birthday wishes. I had 2 of my very special patients, that have been growing up..move away recently...I was sad, but happy...I knew they had to move on...but I was there when they needed me the most or a nurse like me...I enjoy touching peoples lives in a special way...

Looking forward to seeing everyone...we will get back to making lists and all that after Turkey Day! I hope all have a great time with their families and my place is open to all if you are in the neighborhood...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends & fellow fans!!

Yep! just got to say it....May The Force Be With You!!!! Always!

8. briansview

briansview Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    I work until 6 PM that day but would love a chance to meet everyone. Please PM me with the address and particulars.

Brian Roth

9. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Does anyone want to participate in a secret santa? Under say $10-$15 gender neutral gift bring un-gift tagged and put everyones name in a hat. Pull a name that person picks a random gift or however you would like to do it.

10. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I can manage with a little extra work. And it is fun...that's what we are here for....

11. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    When ever you can get here should be ok, except 2 am. well you never know!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.