main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO November...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedi_runya, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    I'll be there. Maybe solo, maybe with Kim and Mad Max. I think Max would dig the lights and games and such.

Is it wrong to let a ten month old play Playstation? :)

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Tojo, just call one of us to see where we are. That's your best bet. Jeff, I've not heard of that, but it sounds like a real possibility.

If anyone needs a cell number contact let me or runya know and either of us would be happy to give your our numbers. Hopefully the phones will work in the place.

3. JediCirrus

JediCirrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    About the dinner, remember we will be getting there in time for the Power Combo. This is a dinner and $10.00 in credits for $15.00. So in essence, dinner only costs $5.00.

I plan on eating there and using the Power Combo myself.

See you all there.
    Tony

4. Lord_Tojo

Lord_Tojo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2005
    Sierra's pizza...I almost forgot about that little place. I have ate there a few times. They have great pizza. I think I might go eat there anyway no matter what we all decide.LOL

If I know where everyone will be D&B or Sierra's Or whereever, I will find you.LOL.

5. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    I did send Tojo my cell number via PM...if anyone else needs it let me know! See you all Saturday!

6. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Okay, who is going to play the Dance, Dance Revolution with me? LOL! I have never played before and always wanted too. LOL! It should be worth some laughs at least.

7. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I look and feel like a complete ass playing that, but I'll happily take pics!

8. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    OMG! Absolutely no pics!!!!! I sure I will feel and look pretty stupid and I might even have an asthma attack. (Can you say total nerd?) LOL! But it just looks like fun.

9. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    I would play with you...but I have this hip thing... :p Still have four weeks before I can do that type stuff yet. LOL But oh darn. :D

10. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I've never done DDR...I'll try it with you. Course, we may have to wait in line because of all the people that are obsessed with it. Oh no! I hope we don't turn into them, Leash!
    [face_laugh]

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    K, my FF shirt is dirty (big suprise) so I'll have a blue (science center) bowling shirt on instead. It has "Jedi Dajuan" stitched on the front.

12. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    It was great fun meeting all of you! Thanks for coming Tim, even though we left shortly after you showed up... Tony and Jeff it was great meeting you, and I hope we will see more of you. :D

13. twilek69

Apr 25, 2005
    It was nice seeing everyone and meeting our new members. Hope to see everyone at future meetings!

14. jvdrake

jvdrake Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2003
    Right back at you guys! The pleasure was all mine. I look forward to the next get together!

BTW, the new trailer for "Fanboys" is out there:

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=643&Itemid=99

Don't know if this is being discussed on the boards anywhere, but I assume this will be a planned event? Looks hilarious.

15. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Jeff, Tom, and Tony...I am so glad you guys made it to the meeting. That's the first step. Now we can suck you in more easily and you'll all be here forever. Muwahahahahaha! But, yeah, it really was nice meeting all of you. And Tim! Glad you and Kim and Max could hang out for awhile. And the rest of you guys....eh, I see you all the time. [face_laugh]

16. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    It was good to see everyone again. Also good to meet the new guys, however brief it was. As demostrated, I'm always late. :)

Gonna try to make the beer meeting, those are always a good time.

17. JediCirrus

JediCirrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    It was nice to meet everybody!!!

I'm sure you will all see me around. I don't think I'll make the New Years get-togther, but I should be able to make the social on the 8th.

Later,
    Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.