main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA November?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rox , Oct 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    You don't have to do that. Thanks though.

2. Fluke_Groundrunner

Jun 1, 2001
    You don't have to do that. Thanks though. I'm sure that mist people who come here are aware of it by now.

3. Oola_Twilek

Oola_Twilek Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2000
    I have reserved tickets for midnight at lowes... I think i am going to show up around 10 pm. Since you arent going rox, do you need me to do anything? like pass stuff out or something. is any one else going other thatn fluke? i can help you too fluke if you need anything.

4. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    If you have any flyers to pass out that would be awesome, or maybe I could drop some off to you. If not don't worry about it.

5. Fluke_Groundrunner

Jun 1, 2001
    Actually, it would probably be a good place to pass out flyers as there is probably some crossover of fans... smart people.

6. Oola_Twilek

Nov 25, 2000
    uh, i think i still have the file for the flyer saved on my computer, but they would be printed in black and white....

7. Oola_Twilek

Nov 25, 2000
    i wanted to ask you guys.... they sold out of reserved seat ticket like the $13 ones but they sold us regular ones over the phone and said to come to the front desk to pick them up... so do you think we are going to get screwed out of tickets? and do you guys know if they are showing the movie on more than one screen?

8. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    probabl it going to be on one screen. If you could hand our some flyers that would be awesome, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.