November's Fan Film

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by QUIGONJINN02, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone. Its your friendly PR officer here just reminding you that we need to start getting our times and dates set for this production. We have all agreed that November will work so now I need some dates and times. I'd prefer to film in the evening because that's usually when people are free, but that may not work for some. All I know is that I really need everyone to commit to this because I can't film this with only half the cast there. This is going to be fun and a great advertising scheme for our club! Not to mention it bashes on Trekkies...
    So give me some dates and times and also check back here frequently in the next couple of weeks as I will be posting some assignments for all you guys soon. The famous Malcolm, our Assistant Director will also be posting some important FAQ's so keep your eyes open! Thanks everyone! And.....ACTION!
  2. NewBoiseOrder Jedi Knight

star 1
    Everyone, please reply to this post! October is running out of days and our film team needs answers on this ASAP! Please let them know!!! Thank-you!
  3. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, please give us answers! Thanks!
  4. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I think The NBO Bannershould only be used by the President/VP personally.Also, I dont think you should go to the idaho falls boards and announce under the NBO banner that you are starting a fan film because while some of us will be involved, it is mostly your project with Malcolm, not the whole NBO. Try and keep the NBO for "Offical Use" please as using it for common usage will nulify its effectiveness when it is needed to get important infromation out. Besides in announcing something on behalf of the entire NBO you may want to ask us first instead of just doing it.
  5. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    You should use the N.B.O. Banner when it would be for something important. As for the November film, I dont think I have a part, but If I could help in some way I would love to. Just let me know.
  6. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Since this thread was created to discuss November's fan film, I was wondering Cmd., what a good date and time was for you. As for the banner, filming our first fan film is very important, considering our first film involves the entire club.
  7. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
  8. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    The "official" date for this is now November 8th at 7:30pm at the Ezra Center. If this date and time do not work for you, please let me know. If someone doesn't show up, we can't get this thing done! Thanks! Malcolm, is that boom mic still avaiable? Thanks!
    Also, if you need transportation or don't know how to get there than e-mail me and we'll figure something out! Thanks everyone and May the Force be with you!!!
  9. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    That works well for me, QGJ.
  10. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now that I have a part, the 8th should work.
  11. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Excellent...I'm looking forward to it.
  12. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    yes, the boom is still aval. however, I'm also going to bring some lighting equipment. The place where we're planing to film can look very washed out and gray if not lite right.

Nov. 8th at 7.30pm sounds good...

the keymaster will be there!
  13. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    COOL!!!! I'm brimming with to much excitement...overload, overload!
    Wouldn't that be a great title for the next Matrix? The Matrix Overloaded...the parady that already comes to mind...LOL!
  14. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, now I'm getting scared... LOL
  15. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to show up there at 7pm to start setup and then filming will start at 7:30...is that cool with everyone? I've got all the information on this for our meeting tonight so we can talk more about it then.
  16. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Since I'm leaving costuming relatively in all your hands, I was just wondering what you were all planning on wearing for the night of the shoot. Malcolm had the idea that instead of wearing a black cape with the Kirk shirt, I could wear a black trash bag. Any thoughts? Anyways, let me know what you all decide...just make sure it's funny!
  17. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    The Trash Bag would be very funny!!!
  18. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Everyone just bring what they have and we'll mix and match... LOL
  19. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope everyone who missed the last club meeting got my e-mails for this. If not, let me know. So what IS everyone going to wear???
  20. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    What e-mail?

I'm going to wear a tie... [face_devil]
  21. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope your planning on wearing more than just a tie....

BTW Malcolm disappointed that Palpatine wasn't elected Mayor?
  22. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    No emails, what do I need to bring?
  23. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Is this happening tommorrow, it would seem our PR Officer has fallen off the face of the earth. Qui Gonn let us know whats up ok.
  24. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    At the request of our ill director, The filming tonight has been postponed to a later date and time.
  25. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dang! Hope I'm able to get the sound and lighting equipment agian...

Get better, QuiGon, that's what counts! I'd come over and keep you company, but I'm a bit sick myself.

Palpatine will get it next time... well, maybe not. He wasn't a very good canididate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.