November's Fan Film

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by QUIGONJINN02, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm so terribly sorry to everyone! I know that you all arranged your schedules so that you could be there on Saturday...I caught the Flu terribly bad and I've been bedridden for sometime. Once again, we must pospone this simple and quick task to another date and time. Perhaps there's a preferred time and date for everyone? Did anyone get a hold of cody or russell and talk to them personally? I have this "bad felling" that one of them may have shown up at the Ezra center and no one was there. Sorry again everyone...your friendly PR officer should be "fully operational" again by the end of next week. Feel free to call me if you'd like to talk. Thanks.
  2. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I left a message on Russell's phone and talked to Codey, so at least they knew. As a matter of fact, I think everyone got the word
  3. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    See Cmdr, he had the flu, that voodoo doll you have of him had nothing to do with it. Hope you feel better QG!
  4. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Darn it Jar Jar, that doll was a secret!!!
  5. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    So we need to reschedule this....again. When's a good time folks?
  6. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    Do you all know when you are going to do this. My schedule is beginning to clear up over the next few weeks. I would like to say I'm sorry for being so unreliable. My job is very demanding and sometimes it takes the better part of my waking hours just to get everything done. So I guess what I am trying to say is I really, really, really, really, really plan to try hard and be there for more activities.
  7. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I'm thinking we could do this in the next couple of weeks. Thanksgiving is coming up so we don't want to interfere with that...hey Jar Jar, what are you doing for Thanksgiving anyway? I'll post a poll to see what people are thinking for scheduling.
  8. JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanksgiving? I am going back to San Jose for about 6 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.