main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Now that ive seen all of them...im dissapointed...anyone else with me?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by robertoamenta, Jun 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertoamenta

robertoamenta Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2005
    Well we've seen them all, and though I like this last one...I feel like I've been lied to for many years. There are just far too many things that don't line up -it is very obvious that Lucas has been making things up as he went along. Not as tight as I would have imagined things to have been wrapped up, when I first watched Star Wars.

Below is just the beginning of things that make no sense, or just don't add up:

1) What happened to the explosive that was placed in the slaves, as mentioned in phantom menace. how could he mention that and not do anything with it?
    2) Why doesn't Luke's uncle remember c3p0. he has the same name, and same voice, and personality?
    3) What was the "damn fool idealistic crusade" that Luke's uncle referred to? that anikin joined obi wan on?
    4) I know its been mentioned before, but 20 years to build the death star? makes no sense

Do both Trilogies Match Up?
    5) How could Boba be such a major character in clones, and not be in part 3 at all?
    6) Why would Yoda and Obiwan leave so easily? I think they would die in battle before just leaving. Lucas needed to wrap this up - very sloppy
    7) What about Luke mentioning that he thought degobah was familiar - there should have been a scene with him there as a baby. am I wrong?
    8) Why did Obiwan die in ep 4? i thought we would finally get an answer to this - but no???

Anyway, I could go on and on, but will stop for now. The series has really been diminished by these prequel films, and I am shocked to feel this way. I was always confident that Lucas would pull it together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.