main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Now that we have had 3 meetings, who will be the City Rep???

Discussion in 'Archive: Anchorage, AK' started by Mace_Windo, Nov 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
    NOMANATIONS!!!

2. StarFett

StarFett Jedi Master star 2

May 28, 2002
    I nominate Louis becuase he's the only guy whos over 18 and will be around here for at least a year.
    I'm even working on training him to. ^_-

This also brings me to some thing I've been meaning to post about...
    We need a name and icon ideas. Every one please submit these here. On the day of our meeting we'll ask all those with out net access what they think, vote there then add any new suggestions to a list that will be posted on here.
    Every one with net access (or who had not already voted at the meeting) can then vote on here.

So start coming up with ideas!

Fan Force Alaska- The Last Frontier

And theirs my idea to help jump start those thinking caps.

3. bountyhunter2999

bountyhunter2999 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I'll be in Anchorage during the summer time, but I nominate Mace.

4. StarFett

May 28, 2002
    Is not Mace to young though?
    I believe the guidlines are over 18 becuase of legal issues.
    Heck I'd second the notion if it was found possible for him to be the city Rep.

Now will some one please think up another option for a name? Any one!?

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    The City Rep does have to be 18, but Mace can be the Co-City Rep if you elect him to be. He will recieve a title, but will not receive the blue City Rep colors, nor access to the City Rep board.

6. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    i remember when there were 3 members on this board...

7. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    Yeah... MW, SF, and me! ^_^

Okay, arn't you over 18, StarFett? If you are... I would nominate you... ^_^

MW AS CO-CITY REP! ^_^

Also, I'll do the banner, I'd be happy to! Don't beleive me in my photoshop skillz? Take a look at this... Who's got da mad skillz? I do, of course! ^_~

Sorry I havn't been around for so long... life caught up with me... ^_^'

8. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    and b4 that me lighnit2007, and DMC

PS:im Mace MW=Mauls Woman ;)

9. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    The City Rep does have to be 18

thats the first time i ever heard that rule. :(

10. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    BTW...

First?the City Rep status:
    1)City Representatives must be (first and foremost,) leaders -- capable of organizing and supporting an entire community of citywide fans. As a CR, you are there to serve and represent your organization. You must garner their trust and their support. They have to believe that you can be called upon to represent them and TFN in any capacity. This means setting up activities or events for fellow fans to enjoy.
    The easiest event to plan is a movie night. Set up a time, date, and movie, then try to get as many people interested as possible.
    2)A key point to understand is that CR's do not appoint themselves as such. In addition, the FanForce Staff does not appoint moderators, either. As FanForce is essentially "for the fans, by the fans," we trust that CR's can, and will, be appointed by the cities themselves.
    This person will work directly with a FanForce Regional Support Administrator to help you plan out activities, interface with charities, gather sponsors (if and when necessary) and address all issues and concerns regarding FanForce and TheForce.Net in general.

Second?The FanForce Chapter status:
    1)Get to know everyone posting in the forums for your respective cities. If your city is currently not on the forums, start it up! Maintaining a strong presence on the forums is vital!
    2)Start planning group activities and meeting with each other! Communities are not built over the Internet alone!
    3)IMPORTANT!!! Your city group must plan and execute three events or activities and have advance notice of each posted on the FanForce Headlines/Main page. We want you guys to build grassroots, self-contained clubs that actually do more than just chat on the forums all the time! Network with your fellow fans! Without the completion of this particular guideline, consideration cannot be given.

11. StarFett

May 28, 2002
    You know I'd be up for it but I'm leaving for the military in January. I am working on getting some one trained to possibly do it. He's been here just never signed-up. But he's a good man and actually has time to do this... oh and is over 18. BTW I am only doing this so we at least have some one. Change it later when one of you grows up or some one better comes along. But for now wouldn't it be nice just to be offical?

12. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    I CAN POST AGAIN!!!!

13. Kaielo_Kiilkaen

Kaielo_Kiilkaen Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2002
    "I nominate Louis becuase he's the only guy whos over 18 and will be around here for at least a year.
    I'm even working on training him to. ^_- "
    -StarFett

Training?! Me? HA! I'm a Born leader! I may be a little disorganized with my personal affairs, but oh well, I still get crap done.

The only problems I can forsee are these:

1) At Any time I could be Sent overseas.
    2) I am no good with making websites.

Other than those, I should be okay. perhaps we should all be a little more vocal about this fan force, and this website. After all there has to be more star wars fans out there than the five of us. (I mean I had to have seen at least 30 look alikes in line at the theater when I saw attack of the clones.)

I will be making new, and improved posters soon, and posting them everywhere I can. If you want to put some up in your areas feel free to e-mail me and I'll send you a copy of the image so you can print posters of your own. (expect said posters to be done no sooner than NOV 24)

Email me if you need somethin'.
    Louis
    Kaielo@aol.com

14. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Heh, don't worry about not making websites... I think I got that covered. ^_^ Although, I am SOOOO not gonna pay for a domain name... well, maybe if we all split the costs between eachother or somthin'. Anyways, I can do
    1. Graphics
    2. Website

15. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    yeah, me and yodadude will take care of teh site!
    ;)

16. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    Well then i second the nomination!!

17. Kaielo_Kiilkaen

Oct 8, 2002
    Great! Me and My big Mouth! No seriously though, I'd be glad to help out. Just have to juggle my schedule a bit.

Louis

18. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Hmmm, I wonder if you do have a large mouth...

^_~

Well, errr, I guess I'll nomiate you to... seeing as you're the only person I CAN nominate... lol! Also, I think my parents will let me go to the meeting at Boscos on Sunday! ^_^ Heh, I'll totally be the youngest there... but, errr, whatever... ^_^'

BTW, when I get there... can you all show me how to play the trading card game? I got a intro package thingy, with the standared cards and all... but I have NO idea how to play it! o_O

19. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    I CAN I CAN I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I R U L E with SW cards :cool:

-Mace-
    Mace is MaceMade!

20. Kaielo_Kiilkaen

Oct 8, 2002
    I could, if I knew WHICH CCG you're talking about. I played the old Decipher CCG and it was great. For a while. I haven't played in a long long time, so I'll probably only be marginally helpful. I just got too busy playing the best star wars game ever... The STAR WARS RPG. anyway, I have A poopload of cards that I need to get rid of if anyone has a bankroll that can cover it.

Louis

21. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    how many IMP Officers u got
    (see prof for list of cards i want)

22. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    i think he means the new cards.

23. Kaielo_Kiilkaen

Oct 8, 2002
    To be honest, I don't know. but I sure as heck am not going through my collection *again*. I'll bring them on sunday and you can browse at your leisure.

24. Mace_Windo

Aug 31, 2001
    I won't be there.

25. bountyhunter2999

bountyhunter2999 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Let's just all assume I'm over 18 and nominate me as Emperor dude man guy of this here board that no one goes to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.