main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NOW that you've seen ROTS- which movie do you MOST want to see?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Jun 7, 2005.

?

NOW that you've seen ROTS- which movie do you MOST want to see?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Batman Begins

42.9%
  2. Bewitched

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

7.1%
  4. Fantastic Four

14.3%
  5. Island, The

28.6%
  6. Land of the Dead

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sharkboy and LavaGirl 3D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. War of the Worlds

7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
  2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    While I wanna see War of the Worlds and Fantastic Four, I am really, really, really hoping for the resurrection of the Batman franchise with some good movies. [face_praying]

3. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I voted for Fantastic Four, but I really want to see most of the films on the list. I saw Cinderella Man the other day and it was magnificent. It may be early, but this one has Oscar potential big time.

4. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    I am riveted to see War of the Worlds.

5. Bearleft

Bearleft Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    Well, I'm really looking forward to the new Batman (the cast alone is fantastic), and I can't wait for the you-know-it's-going-to-be-weird Tim Burton/Johnny Depp "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." However, I'm not a Michael Bay fan, but I have to say I voted for The Island simply because of the Ewan-ness. :)

And if we're talking about movies this year and not just this summer, here's to The Goblet of Fire.

6. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    I don't know why but I'm not too sure about Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I really liked the old movie but I'm not sure how good the remake will be. I just don't think of Johnny Depp as a Willy Wonka and I think they even changed how the Oompa Loompa's look.

Sorry if I misspelled anything....

7. Flecktone

Flecktone Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    I have been excited about Charlie & The Chocolate Factory since I heard about Tim Burton and Johnny Depp attached to it a year or so ago - I am interested to see what differences there are and that it seems to be very different. I have heard nothing but raves for Batman and really am excited about it. I do not know about War of the Worlds - I was not too impressed with Minority Report. I think Wedding Crashers and Bewitched seem to hold a lot of promise. As for current movies I definitely recommend Mr. & Mrs. Smith - very funny and I am not even married!

Daniel

8. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Here's a trivia question - one of the Oompa Loompas from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was in Star Wars. Who was he?

9. Darth_Desolate

Darth_Desolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 30, 2005
    The last 2 batman movies sucked. The first one was a great film. Not just batman but a good movie itself.

10. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    The answer to my trivia question :
    Rusty Goffe played Kabe, a Jawa, and GONK the droid in Star Wars as well as Oompa Loompa in Willy Wonka.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.