main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific NW RSA Position

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lightsabre, Mar 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Hey gang! You may or may not already know that Mr. K (Ben) has had to step away from his RSA duties for personal reasons. We wish him the best of luck and hope to see him around here again! Anyway, the RSA position is available and we're looking for candidates. Do you know someone that has been very active at Fanforce? Someone who wants to be a part of the TFn Fanforce Staff? Someone who can fulfill the duties of RSA? If you do or you personally are interested, please PM me. If you have questions about the position, please refer to the FAQ here: http://fanforce.net/fanforce_faq.shtml. If you need more info or have other questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Joel aka Lightsabre

2. jedimasterED

jedimasterED Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 10, 1999
    Greetings NorthWesterners!

My name is Ryan Scheckel (a.k.a. jedimasterED), and I am your new Regional Support person.

For those of you who don't spend much time in the Literature Forum (which, I suggest you stop by if you have the time), I'm something of a regular 'round those parts, and I've been involved with FanForce for quite some time now, as well.

That said, I am happy to inform you that I know a few things about these Forums and the people here, that I love the whole FanForce idea, and that I am available to you at a fairly consistent rate.

I teach math in a Juvenile Correction Facility for males, ages 10 - 15. I've only been doing this for the past three months, and the facility itself is not even a year old. So, things are pretty crazy at times, and I may not be on-line for big chunks of time each day, but I guarantee I will devote at least an hour a weeknight to my on-line duties and interests. Weekends? Well, that's up to the wife! ;) But I'm certain I can at least match the weeknight 1 hour, if not more.

So, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm excited about serving the NorthWest, that I'm looking forward to where FanForce is going and how it could possibly affect the state of Star Wars Fandom, and that if you need anything, PM, e-mail, or ICQ me. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Ryan Scheckel
    jedimasterED@fanforce.net
    ICQ# 54700512

3. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Yes yes yes, Ryan beat me to it. A quick one he is! Anyway, help me welcome him to the NW. I know he will serve you well.

4. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    Good luck, bud! I'm sure you'll do a great job! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.