main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY NY LINE EPISODE II LINE-UP FOR DVD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Grand_Admiral_Cully, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobajames

bobajames Jedi Master star 3

May 6, 2002
  2. Grand_Admiral_Cully

Grand_Admiral_Cully Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    Well line daughter does not work. Line Mom it is.

3. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    is there any way i can get an honorary blue badge out of this deal? ;) :p

4. Grand_Admiral_Cully

Grand_Admiral_Cully Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    I have thought long and hard about that one. I think new leadership is needed. I put forth a vote of no confidence in Chancelor Someone or other and NOMINATE LAUREN, to be Staff. I think it is a pre-req
    if you do not have a full time job that should be a major factor. I also think since I signed up on the web for over 200+ points and I signed up for even more shifts, when the big night came they said 115 points. I was like are you kidding me. Of course Amit is like whatever # you want, but a certain nameless TROLL who only showed up to the line when it suited "IT" was like "I counted the numbers.... blah blah blah" I think when it was said and done I had more points than BOBA JAMES, and he lived there, I do not think he really ever left. THAT IS NOT RIGHT. I may rock the boat with this, but if you do not have logistic ability, do not take care of it. This will also be a new forum.
    I vote for Lauren for a blue card. She takes no ****, and she needs the hours for her thingy mebob scholarship.

5. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    mer, i'm not touching the politics on this one.

::insert much-needed angel emoticon here::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.