main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

<O====CT-GSE====O> "I've got a bad feeling about this"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Coruscant, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    OOC: Where did all of you people come from? :p

Finally! Free of this place! Right? [face_praying]

2. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC: you're all out. Tholme shall consume the Shard and minch shall take home 120 points. He'll consult with me privately on just what powers the Shard gives his main.

Feel free to invent any way you like as to getting out of the Center. Can be instantaneous, grueling, whatever you guys want.

3. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    OCC: i vote for instantaneous [face_laugh]

4. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    OOC:We suddenly just land in the juggernaut?

5. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    OOC: Someone just get us out of here. I'll follow along

6. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    OCC: Or right outside it [face_laugh] should be interesting for Obi-Wan to walk in on Siri and Obi [face_whistling]

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: Instantaneous sounds good from this end. :p

8. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: Tholme

Tholme suddenly looked at the large yellow shard in front of him. It was odd, he felt unbelievably hungry. Starving in fact. This thing was telling him to eat. Unwilling to disobey, he pushed the shard in his mouth and consumed it in one bite.

Suddenly the room swirled and he was falling (again). He landed hard, on a durasteel floor.

"Master!" Quinlan Vos exclaimed. "You're all back!"

Tag:Any

OOC: Back on ze juggernaut.

9. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Oh lord :p I still need to reply to Siri's proposal to cut Obi's braid before I address anything like that.

I definitely think landing outside the Juggernaut would work. Or like right around the corner...

10. Veloz

Aug 30, 2004
    OCC: do we move it to the other thread now?

[face_laugh] dont worry sj: Siri isnt moving until she gets Obi's answer;)

IC: Ben Kenobi

Just as he waited for news on Tholme and T3, the room started spinning around him. Ben tried to hold on, but he was unable to hang on to anything.

Suddenly, everything went dark. Next thing he knew, he landed hard on the floor. "Oh i'll hurt tomorrow for sure", he mumbled. Struggling to get up, he finally looked in front of him and saw... "the Juggernaut!", he exclaimed.

TAG: All

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: Just a quick question. Would Han lose the Force once they leave the center or will it stay with him? How is that going to work?

12. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    IC: Obi-Wan

The darkness was overwhelming, a complete loss of senses. For a few terrifying moments, Obi-Wan thought perhaps he was dying. It was such a strange sensation of nothingness. And then...

A cold, hard floor. Obi-Wan was lying on a floor, facedown. He moved his hands, opened his eyes, and began slowly pushing his exhausted body off the floor. Squinting, he looked up into a light facing them. Obi-Wan blinked. It wasn't until the others said it that he realized what they were staring at. The Juggernaut.

Slowly, Obi-Wan stood up and let out a sigh of relief.

TAG: any

OOC: Ok, going to the other thread now. Although now we don't have to post so fast :p Personally I'm leaving soon to get a haircut and do some errands.

13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han

The last couple of minutes had turned to chaos. As soon as the droid touched down on the opposite catwalk, old man Kenobi and his tired friend got the funny idea to head on over to the other side themselves. Apparently there was a bridge, which the elderly folk conveniently took advantage of and rushed forward.

Han opened his eyes and grumbled at the two fleeing men, blaming their actions on the lack of brain activity that accompanied their old age. Without the Force, that condition was probably heightened twofold. It was yet another reminder that Han never wanted to get old. He had seen what it had done to Pops and the Jedi here, that was enough.

But as all fronts drew closer to the dais and the glowing rock, the room began to tilt and swirl at odd angles. It reminded Han of a bad night on the own where he had consumed one too many drinks. That seemed to happen quite often back when he was just starting out as a fringer, he didn't need to be brought back into that state now.

Staggering forward, Han reached out for anything to balance himself and the wavering room around him but before he was able to do anything productive, everything, vision and all, went black.

When he regained consciousness, he was on the normal deck plates of the Star Destroyer. The shard, the mist, the screaming bodies were all gone. Instead, he was staring into two glowing points of light, running lights from some vehicle and it was coming right at them.

TAG: All

OOC: And....heading to the other thread.

14. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IHM

Yep, it's time to go over to the MG now. C07 is over! :p And Han, T3, Daala, etc.... all lose the Force now.

Note: with C07 ended, the special scale for that challenge no longer applies either. This thread should be in disuse until tomorrow, around late afternoon.

15. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: But I still have Lightning, right?:p

16. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC: Yes, of course. You paid like... seven points for that. :p

17. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Even though the great majority of this thread was spent on the heartache and chaos of trying to finish up Challenge 07, it was still a blast. Goodbye, CT. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.