Omaha, NE O.F.F. Meeting 07/10/01... Who's going?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by craigrr, Jul 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey folks, the meeting will be @ my place next Tuesday. I just wanted to get a preliminary headcount so I can make sure there's enough seats. I don't think anyone wants to sit on anyone else's lap. Ok, well, if you're into that sorta thing that's fine I guess. Please email me at craigrr@juno.com and I'll give you the address, directions and ph# incase anyone gets lost. Just let me know by Monday how many to expect. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

2. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I think you can count me there....lol

Mark
  3. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll be there.

...............please tell me you have air conditioning. If not, maybe I can bring my fan.
  4. klecser Jedi Padawan

Hi. I'm new to the club and would like to come but I'm still waiting on directions to your house. Perhaps you didn't get my email. I'll resend one.
  5. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    klecser- I sent you my address a little while ago, so you should have it shortly and I'll send directions later tonight.

Vracer- On the air conditioning, yes & no. We have a window unit upstairs but since we're going to be in the basement, another fan would be most welcome.

6. Dawmer299 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be there!!! As always, Might be late, but Ill be there. Later Dawmer
  7. yatchie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Got my directions, so I'll be there
  8. TheStarKiller Jedi Youngling

star 1
    If everybody gets down on their hands and knees, claps the ground three times, stands, makes two spins in either direction, jumps up and down and then falls to the floor while clutching their groins, smiling maniacally and reciting the "This is my rifle..." speech from Full Metal Jacket....

*sighs*

Yeah, I'll be there.

-- Rusty
  9. banthagrl Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can't make it Tues. I can't pass the entrance exam - I never saw Full Metal Jacket...
    (Plus, I have to work late)
    - Lisa
  10. Jade Skyhiker Jedi Master

star 4
    thousand apologies ... arghr, I was the one who bugged for the date as well =(

Anyway, a coworker is off on vacation for the week and I have to fill in... I work all nights this week... yes, including tuesday =(

sorry bout that. I hate missing the meeting.

ah well.

Also, Chris (that big red-haired dude from the other meetings and alphacon) wont be able to make it cos he also works weekdays (well, evenings). I'll email his phone number to Mark so he can be contacted when the next meeting will be (he has no net connection)

hope you guys have a great time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.