<O====IC-GSE====O> "May the Force be with you"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by DarthIntegral, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veloz Force Ghost

star 6
    Well playing a woman, a man and an ewok got confusing at times 8-} ... more than once i had to fix calling Ben a "she" and Siri a "he" :p

What was your favorite challenge everyone?... mine for sure was the flying into space one where Logray and Wicket flew together and well, Wicket was a bit too excited with flying [face_laugh]

Geez Cor :oops: [face_laugh]
  2. Yodaminch Chosen One

star 6
    For this game I was:

Tholme, Vos,Young Vos, Batman, Logray, Luke, Faux-Luke, Leia and I think maybe at one point Piett at some point during the game. :p

Now THAT was confusing.
  3. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Ugh, I'm glad I only limited myself to two characters at any time.

At one point, I was stuck with Han, Leia, Chewie and Bria but the latter two dropped into oblivion because it was starting to be too much. I've made the two character thing a rule for myself in all the RPGs I play in.

As for favorite challenge, I really don't know. I don't think I was ever here for a whole challenge. I was either coming in late or I was too busy with the end of school to even participate. The one where we went back to the canon events to change them was pretty interesting though.
  4. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    Hmm... I missed a lot of challenges... but I did like the one where the characters fought their evil selves. Oh, and the space battle. :D
  5. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    Oh. My. Gosh.... Cor, you do realize that challenge would have meant there were SIX OBI-WANS on Naboo. SIX!!!! Ben, Bem, Obi, Obi, Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan [face_laugh]

Kind of glad that didn't happen. Two wasn't actually that hard to keep up with, though. Thankfully I've written Obi-Wan at all sorts of ages so in my mind those periods he's very different. I tried to play Obi-Wan and Obi a bit differently and it wasn't actually confusing, just time-consuming.

Favourite challenges.... hmmm... I actually really enjoyed that going back in time to change things one. It was extremely tough and I wound up playing 2-3 characters the whole time 8-} With the time limit, that was pretty difficult. But it was fun.

-sj loves kevin spacey

6. Yodaminch Chosen One

star 6
    Favorite would definitely be going back in time. Though I did panic at first on the Executor when it was only me for a bit until Daala and Indy dropped in. Hence my stealing Leia to help. :p
  7. Veloz Force Ghost

star 6
    That going back in time one was nerve wrecking, specially when Siri and Ben were on different missions 8-} i felt exhausted once it was done [face_laugh]
  8. Rilwen_Shadowflame Force Ghost

star 6
    I was going to bring in a second character: a certain bald woman who may or may not have had a really sick twisted thing for Kenobi. :p But I just never got around to it, and eventually she didn't fit.

Incidentally, I loved getting to stand in as host to create and run the Operation BBQ hangar fire challenge, I had a ball with that...Though tsk, tsk, so untrusting the lot of you. Dooku was in the hangar with everybody else, so I couldn't exactly space you all, could I? :p
  9. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    Now I'm starting to think that being a droid that can only beep and boop was a bad idea. :p

seriously. Ben and Tholme([face_mischief] ) were like my only friends. And they were old and stinky. :p
  10. Veloz Force Ghost

star 6
    Assaj would have been awesome [face_skull] Oh geez, operation BBQ... i forgot about that one :oops: [face_laugh]

Ben doesnt stink![face_shame_on_you] and yet u killed Tholme :eek: [face_talk_hand] [face_laugh] . U didnt kill me though, so i luv ya [:D] ... it's Loyal i'm coming after... he's on my black list! [face_not_talking] ;) :D
  11. Rilwen_Shadowflame Force Ghost

star 6
    Heehee, I got to play with fire and explosions and droids and gas for that challenge... :p Great fun.

One of my fave things in the game was the thing with Dooku and Caedus; in my mind, Caedus being so gung-ho about things would remind Dooku of Qui-Gon...sort of like a Sith version of his past protege.
    Only Jinn died because his training was somehow not enough, and then in-game Caedus died after Dooku had offered to teach him but hadn't had time.
    Like reliving an old failure.
    The Dooku and Jinn bits were fun to RP, as were the Dooku and Yoda bits...though Yoda never even apologised for betraying Dooku by pulling the lever for him. [face_shame_on_you] Just as well Dooku was busy trying to stay alive after that, or he might have slipped right back into Sithliness and tried to collect Yoda's head.
  12. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    I was actually gonna let you win. [face_peace]

I killed Tholme for the lols.[face_laugh] [face_mischief]
  13. Yodaminch Chosen One

star 6
    You messed up his cyber parts though.;)

And after Tholme helped you in the hanger... [face_shame_on_you]
  14. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    Come on, who DOSEN'T have a cyborg arm these days? Besides, he could've probably installed it in the seconds before I killed him.

And how do you know he tried to help? He was probably aiming that Force Push to kill. Pure coincidince that T3 survived & got the hangar open.:p
  15. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    Oh gosh, yeah... that was the round where you and I were playing two of the three segments by ourselves and both of us had two characters to deal with 8-} Until I got Obi and had three *head explodes*

There's always next time [face_mischief] Of course, jeez, the last thing this game needed was another female hitting on Obi-Wan for me to deal with [face_laugh]

-sj loves kevin spacey

16. Veloz Force Ghost

star 6
    Awww thanks Sub [:D]... i really wish u would have won that duel :(:p[face_laugh]

I think it's safe to say that Siri would have gone after Assaj if she had made it into the game [face_whistling]
  17. Rilwen_Shadowflame Force Ghost

star 6
    Hehe, that's why she didn't show up, solojones, partly... Once both Bria and Siri were involved I started feeling pity about how complicated Ventress would have made it. :p
  18. Yodaminch Chosen One

star 6
    Conveniently forgetting that both Tholme and later Yoda were covering T3 while he opened the door.:p
  19. Veloz Force Ghost

star 6
    [face_laugh] i'm quite glad i picked old Ben, i didnt have to worry about this :p

Never trust a droid, minch [face_laugh]
  20. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    Yes, you got off quite easy on that one :p And of course once I had Obi, too, that just made that situation even *more* complicated for my guys [face_laugh] It would have been like a love... pentagon.

-sj loves kevin spacey
  21. Veloz Force Ghost

star 6
    Indeed, specially if Cor would have gone with his plan and sent us all back in time a second time to stop ourselves from stopping the missions... imagine that! 8-} [face_laugh] ... maybe two padawan Kenobis would have come back, and one could have turned to the darkside [face_thinking] [face_devil] [face_laugh]
  22. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    I kind of wish we'd all had more time to react to our interactions with our Dark Side selves. Or for me Obi-Wan's vision of his greatest fear of giving into the Dark Side [face_devil] Obi-Wan would be one scary cold-hearted Sith [face_worried]

-sj loves kevin spacey
  23. Yodaminch Chosen One

star 6
    It was too bad Spiff came late. Sith Yoda would have been just as scary.
  24. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
  25. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    Thanks, Tristan :) It's too bad things kept you away from the last part of the game, but we loved having your influence around :D

-sj loves kevin spacey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.