main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

<O====MG-GSE====O> "No, I am your father"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Coruscant, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    IC: Obi-Wan

A jolt of electricity shot through him in response. Not exactly the answer he'd been hoping for.

Fortunately, it was a relatively mild shock, and while is sent Obi-Wan sprawling for a moment, it did no serious damage. Obi-Wan swore under his breath as he pushed himself to his feet.

"Why, yes, hello!" a male voice with a Coruscanti accent replied through a booming intercom. "I'm so sorry for the poor accommodations, but quite simply, the situation was getting out of hand so I took some preemptive action."

A food tray with some meagre, and disgusting-looking, food items on it slid in.

"Pleasure yourselves with some snacks, my guests then we shall get down to business." the intercom voice (which he now recognized as the one that had called them to the mess earlier) said.

Obi-Wan would liked to have told this blackguard what he could do with his snacks, but he held his tongue, not really desiring to get himself another shock. From the way the man spoke, it seemed Obi-Wan was not alone in his captivity. Others must have been in similar cells nearby.

The Force was slowly returning to Obi-Wan, which relieved him immensely. It must have merely been a side effect of his blacking out, however that had happened.

Remembering the cameras, Obi-Wan presumed he was being watched now, but could not find them in the room. He folded his arms across his chest and said, "You will understand when I say I am not hungry."

TAG: Piett

2. Inty

Inty Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2008
    IC: Jabba the Hutt

Jabba slithered his way over to the blue milk and the animal crackers. He opened the box of crackers and pulled out each cracker, one by one, crushing them into dust in his hands and throwing the dust against the walls in his room. Then he took the carton of blue milk and opened it and slithered over to the mattress and poured the milk out over the mattress.

Jabba was not happy. He didn't like being detained. That much was certain.

Tag: Cor?

OOC: Ok, makes sense, blade. Just wanted to git a little "You can't do TK" jab in on Corran. And see if it riled up horsey at all. :p

3. Blade15

Blade15 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2008
    IC: Corran Horn

As Corran chewed on the crackers, he began to feel slightly..... guilty? IN his years of CorSec, he had learned not to except food from those who had captured you. Drugs and poison were a likely included in the deal. However, Corran felt that given the current situation, it really wouldn't matter if he got drugged up. He might as well quell the rumbling in his stomach if he was going to be captured and/or die anyways.

He had now finished the crackers, and tossed the box sloppily on the floor.... his only act of defiance thus far. Let them worry about cleaning it up. He then opened the bottle of Blue Milk, and gulped it down. It was strangely satisfying, and didn't taste drugged or poisoned. He tossed the bottle onto the floor as well, then laid back and put his hands behind his head as he tried to figure a way out of this situation.

TAG: None, any whatever.

OOC EDIT: lol. Understood Inty. And, I think I'll be hurt if Horsey doesn't get upset. :(

4. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Since we are not cut off fromt he force, just cant use it against the cell...
    IC: Caedus

Caedus heard piett's voice over the intercom adn when the food slid in he first used the force in an attempt to discern whether or not it had poison, if it did not then he ate.

Tag

5. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: I just can't make a short post to begin with, can I? :p I suppose I'll have to streamline it as things get more hectic...

IC: Nom Anor
    Cell, Detention Block

A prison suit?

One minute he was at the top of the Citadel on Yuuzhan'tar, the next he was on board some Imperial ship filled with great-- no, not great, famous...being famous didn't make them great-- figures of this galaxy's history. Now he was in what was obviously a detention cell, after having just been slinking through the shadows, cataloging the different beings in the Mess Hall after an interesting confrontation with Vader and his younger self, as well as the Senator from Naboo and that Dooku fellow. Not to mention Solo...

Why was he surprised? He had to have known, deep down inside, that this was all some ploy. Solo has just melted Onimi in front of his eyes before all of the crazy events had happened. He must've been knocked out by Solo's Force Light power or whatever it was, and had some ridiculous dream, being carted off by Galactic Alliance forces in the meantime. After all, the war was over. And Nom Anor supposed he was some sort of war criminal.

He sighed. Not that this was an impossible situation-- of course not. He was Nom Anor. At the very least he could talk his way into some liason position with the government, especially considering he'd been pretty much in the same boat as the Solos back up on the Citadel, helping them leading the Shamed charge against Shimrra as Yu'shaa. But that only at the very least, since he'd rather have no part of whatever new order would be established in the wake of the war's end.

No, it was more the fact that he'd informed the little Skywalker-Solo Jeedai brigade of the Alpha Red plan, and had assisted them on the Citadel, only now to be arrested. Plus, he'd had his vonduun crab armor removed, as well as his cloak. Even his ooglith masquer had been taken from him (along with his assorted array of items), and being simply clothed in this prison suit made him feel rather uncomfortable. It made him feel rather...imprisoned.

Nom Anor didn't like feeling like he was imprisoned. He was still in control here. He still had his plaeryin bol. In fact, if he could escape, he was still the Prophet Yu'shaa. Certainly the scores of remaining Yuuzhan Vong that would survive defeat would be searching for some kind of meaning. He could gather an even larger following as the Prophet then, become their figurehead. He wouldn't have to settle for a pathetic "liason" position between the Alliance and the Yuuzhan Vong-- he would lead the Yuuzhan Vong. He would be their god.

Nom Anor couldn't help but smile. If there were cameras monitoring his cell-- and there almost certainly were-- he hoped they captured his grinning visage. There would soon be a trial for him, and with his actions during the Battle on Yuuzhan'tar, backed by his silver tongue, he'd be on a vessel out toward Zonama Sekot and his fellow Yuuzhan--

"Why, yes, hello!" a voice boomed over an intercom. "I'm so sorry for the poor accommodations, but quite simply, the situation was getting out of hand so I took some preemptive action."

Near the door of Nom Anor's cell, a food tray slithered out of the wall, with a small, unopened carton of blue milk and CoruChildrens' Animal Crackers!?, shaped like little wookiees and wampas...

"Pleasure yourselves with some snacks, my guests, then we shall get down to business."

Nom Anor's smile vanished.

The Alliance wouldn't feed him animal crackers-- they knew he was a Yuuzhan Vong. Which didn't matter, because that wasn't someone from the Alliance over the intercom. That was the man who'd spoken over the comm during that crazy escapade on the Imperial ship.

It hadn't been a dream. This escapade was still going on.

Ignoring questions of how he'd blacked out in the Mess Hall, or how someone had managed to drug him, or if Mara Jade or Solo or even that Dooku fellow had a part of it, he began searching

6. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    IC: Wes Janson

"Why, yes, hello! I'm so sorry for the poor accommodations, but quite simply, the situation was getting out of hand so I took some preemptive action."

Wes blinked at the food shoved through the slot. Oh great, jail food. Worse than stormie rations, if possible. And they could be drugged too. Time to take action against their mysterious captor.

"Out of hand?!" Wes shouted into the intercom. "I'll give you out of hand!" He stuck his fingers in the floor grate and began pulling. At least it was something to do. The good (or perhaps bad) news was that it clearly wasn't Hobbie oulling a prank on him. He didn't really know anyone who sounded Coruscanti, so it was probably an imp, which meant he had to get to work and try to get out.

Then he saw what the food was. Kid's food. Crackers. Animal-shaped crackers. Hang on... Was that an ewok shape? Distracted, Wes opened the box and began examining the contents.

TAG: Piett

OOC: Time to be immature again :D

7. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Piett, Executor Detention Block

Most of his prisoners defied their captor by ignoring or discarding their snacks. Firmus didn't mind. He would've done the same. Animal crackers were cheap, anyway, though Firmus had always liked the little ewok ones. Once again, he spoke through the intercom.

"Now, we're going to play a game," Firmus began, "for the purposes of encouraging the process of working together. Because, so far, you've all been acting like sodding children and that is unacceptable on an Imperial warship, especially mine. If you can use it all, do not bother using the Force in my little game, because those crotchety old powers won't work anywhere outside your individual cell."

Firmus paused to let his prisoners soak it all in.

"I've worked out there are sixty of you in all. You are in detention block E, with 75 cells," Firmus smiled a crooked smile, "we are going to figure out exactly which of you are located in which cells!"

He paused again.

"Begin!"

IHM

This is your first challenge. Figure out what everyone's cell number is. If you don't figure all of this out by eleven o'clock PDT, Firmus will keep you all in your cells for another day. If you do, you all go free and the co-hosts and I will select a challenge winner.

You will, of course, receive perioditic assistance from myself with vital information. Firmus will be back soon to assist. :)

8. Blade15

Mar 5, 2008

Corran raised his eyebrows at that. A puzzle, eh? Something he was good at. He sat there, trying desperatly to figure out where to begin. He began to shout out Mirax's name agian. Maybe others could hear him now. Who knows.

TAG: Any

9. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    OOC: Yes! There really are ewok crackers!

10. solojones

Sep 27, 2000

Ah, so that was why he could not sense anyone else. There must be Force dampeners between each cell. So now, to the task of figuring out where they all were... well, at least he knew how many of them there were, though he now realized he had not encountered nearly that many of them.

Hmm, Obi-Wan thought to himself. He wondered if anyone could hear him, so he climbed up on the toilet seat and shouted into the overhead vent, "This is Obi-Wan Kenobi. Can anyone near me hear me?"

This time, he braced himself to defend against a shock, should it come.

TAG: people

11. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

A game?!

How were they to do this if they could not see the outside of the cell door, and could not use force powers? He began looking about his room for some sign or number, even looking at the furnituire for markings.

Tag

12. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Cell, Detention Block E

So everyone was in cells. That was convenient. The Intercom Man was obviously playing some sort of game with them.

No matter. Nom Anor was good at games.

He finally kicked out the bars of the vent, and quickly crouched next to the opening. Gathering air into his lungs, he began to bellow...

"CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?"

He took another deep breath. That ought to attract some sort of attention.

TAG: Everyone

13. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: I'm confused, can we exit our cells?

IC: Mirax Horn

She wasn't sure she wanted to play the game. How were they supposed to find out which cell they were in? Oh great...an Imperial overlord with a sense of humor. Where do they dig these people up? She got off the bed and walked across the floor to pic up the tray of food. Inspecting it she couldn't find any numbers on it. Grumbling softly to herself she went back to the bathroom and flushed, wondering if anyone could hear it go through the pipes.

Tag: Anyone

14. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Yoda:

"Now, we're going to play a game, for the purposes of encouraging the process of working together. Because, so far, you've all been acting like sodding children and that is unacceptable on an Imperial warship, especially mine. If you can use it all, do not bother using the Force in my little game, because those crotchety old powers won't work anywhere outside your individual cell."

The man wanted to play a game and then complained that they were children? The voice continued.

"I've worked out there are sixty of you in all. You are in detention block E, with 75 cells, we are going to figure out exactly which of you are located in which cells!"

The prudent thing for Yoda to do would be to try to find the other Jedi, but how to begin? First, he could find out if there was a person beneath him. He knocked on the grate at his feet with his fist and called out through it. "Down there anyone is?"

TAG: Piett, anyone who wishes to answer

*Watch Corner Gas on Superstation WGN.*

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Admiral Daala
    Detention Cell of Block E

Standing on the mattress on the floor she shouted out, possibly the vents connected in this twisted facad of an Imperial ship, "Are there an equal number of spaces between equal numbers of prisoners? And how can one guess the truth if you don't support us with a list of personale in detention cells."

TAG: GM

16. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    OOC: Lol, such an adorable picture, Spiff :p

17. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Piett

Viewing consoles lowered themselves down from the ceilings of each cell. Faux-Piett's mug flashed on each screen and began speaking.

"Two columns of cells, thirty-seven on either side of my little hallway, and one at the very, very end! And hear this.... good, bad, good, bad, good, bad.... it all depends on point-of-view, but it's how I arranged you! Of course, some of you are in excess, and so the rest of you are bunched together after such a pattern is no longer possible."

Faux-Piett flashed off and the viewing console lifted itself into every ceiling.

TAG: prisoners.

18. Blade15

Mar 5, 2008

Corran was now standing in the middle of the room, hands resting on the top of his head as he thought. The message from the Piett figure came on, and Corran Grunted. "Well, a hint, but it hardly helps at this point." He kicked the empty bottle of blue milk across the room.

TAG: Any

19. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Piett

He nearly forgot! He opened the food trays again, but this time, instead of food, there was a listing of all the prisoners on military ticket paper.

20. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    Cell, Detention Block E

His shout was followed by...a bunch of other shouts. Go figure.

A call for Mirax...the sound of some human woman...that Kenobi fellow?

One voice in particular, however, stood out in Nom Anor's mind.

"Down there anyone is?

The Yoda creature. He sighed to himself. He'd wanted to punch the thing for most of the time he'd been with it. But the sound was coming through the vent above Nom Anor, which meant...well, which meant Nom Anor was the Anyone who Was Down There. Though he could've been just as easily Anyone who was Next To There, with the voice just carrying through the vent above.

Oh well. What else was he gonna do? He stood up toward the vent above him...

"Yeah, I'm here."

Suddenly, the Intercom Man came back on, offering instructions as a viewing console lowered from the ceiling next to the vent, and a list on a military ticket popped out of the food tray.

Nom Anor shrugged, looking over the list as he awaited a response.

TAG: Yoda, others

21. solojones

Sep 27, 2000

Well that was certainly helpful, although Obi-Wan was completely unsure of how to proceed from here. He was still waiting to hear a response from anyone nearby who might have heard him. For good measure, he flushed the toilet to make more noise.

A piece of paper came in through the door, and Obi-Wan picked it up. It contained a listing of all the prisoners, most of whom he had either met or had not met but was unfamiliar with.

TAG: any

OOC: Cor, I'm not sure what we're supposed to post... I mean, I don't know if anyone can hear me and since we don't know who we're near, how are we to respond :confused:

22. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Mirax Horn

A screen dropped down and the smug Imperial's face appeared. Mirax threw one of the animal crackers at it, but it harmlessly bounced off the screen. She listened to his clues...

Ok, so most likely there is a larger person who is in a cell by him or herself at the end. The rest of us are arranged Imperial, Rebel, for the most part until that isn't possible.

She made a mental not of this and continued to study the room looking for clues and a slip of parchment came through the food slot. What? Can they hear my thoughts now?

On it was a list of the prisoners. Intriguing...so Jabba must be the large one on the end.

Tag: Anyone

23. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Yoda:

The man was suddenly on a console in front of Yoda, saying:

"Two columns of cells, thirty-seven on either side of my little hallway, and one at the very, very end! And hear this.... good, bad, good, bad, good, bad.... it all depends on point-of-view, but it's how I arranged you! Of course, some of you are in excess, and so the rest of you are bunched together after such a pattern is no longer possible."

"How determine who good and bad are he does, hmmm?" Yoda said to himself. To this man, those who worked against the Force might be considered "good," while the Jedi were obviously "bad." He stayed at the grate, in case anyone could hear him.

TAG: Piett, anyone else

*Watch Corner Gas on Superstation WGN.*

24. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Caedus listened to the additional clue and assumed there were 'good' people to either side of him. He shouted into the left vent, "HELLO! can anyone hear me!"

Tag: any

25. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: Tholme
    Detention block

"Lead on" Tholme said to Sev. As Tholme headed toward the rendevous point, everything went white

Tholme awoke with a start. I KNEW I couldn't trust that clone!

Tholme sat up and looked around. He was in a cell with the usual cell items. His lightsaber and cane were gone. He swung his legs over his cot and carefully stood up. Time to see if those repairs held
    Carefully Tholme stood up and put weight on both his legs. To his relief, he didn't collapse to the floor.
    Well that's one problem out of the way. Now to find out what is going on. I grow tired of this game

As if someone had read his thoughts, Tholme heard a voice in his cell.

"Now, we're going to play a game,"

Game! I tire of games. To the sith with your games! Tholme thought.

"Begin!" The voice said

Tholme had little desire to play anyone's game. He'd been playing Palpatine's long enough.

Tag:piett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.