main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Oafy-Wan "Jedi Apprentice[Maybe] 7/28 sample new story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ewen, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    HEY ALL I'M FINALLY UNBANNED AND I'M BACK AND BOY DID I LEARN A LESSON FROM THIS :D CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!

2. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    What more can I say UP!!!!!

PEACE ewen

3. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    AOTC SPOILERS

\\ indicates mind speech

Qui-Gon stopped in the middle of the street and peered down the deserted alley. His eyes fell on two large metal doors of an abandoned warehouse. .

Ramina, ?What is it Jinn? Can you feel him??

?I have been blocking from him so long Master Ramina, I?m not sure I am feeling Obi?s force signature or I?m wishful thinking."

The confession pained the Jedi as he offered it to the other master.

?Jinn, a master will always make mistakes. You aren?t the only one you know. It?s what you do about the mistakes once you have found out you have made them. Admitting them is a good start. You?ve already done that. That?s more than the illustrious Dooku has ever been able to do.?

Both masters looked ahead to see Dooku plundering on with heighten excitement as his hopes of locating the sith increased.

?Now focus on the force. Focus on what you once shared with Obi. You will feel him even if he has closed himself off to you. Feel for him Jinn. Time could be running out for your apprentice.?

Pain etched it?s ugly self on Ramina's face as he remembered that time had run out for his padawan once. The very man they searched for now, had murdered Ra?Lene. Ramina?s agenda did not just include finding Obi, it included avenging his former padawan?s death.

Jinn closed his eyes and dwelt on happier memories of Obi. He realized that the happy moments had not come often enough for the two. Regrets tugged at him but he continued focusing on the force and Obi.

Something jolted through Jinn?s mind. A wisp of Obi was felt. It was not a pleasant wisp as it rippled across the bond of Jinn and Kenobi. Fear, pain, and uncertainty were woven in with this beckoning of Jinn. The force seemed to direct him to his missing child, right to the metal double doors of the warehouse.

?This way.?

Jinn motioned for the others to follow.

?I think I felt the essence of Obi. We have to go here. No Mace down this alley.?

Jinn was in a fevered state. Being directed by the force and his connection with Obi, Jinn headed straight for the abandoned steel warehouse.

Without a doubt he knew ?his? child was there.

Orion was not oblivious to the fact that the Jedi had discovered him. He jerked Obi up and placed the child in front of him as a human shield. The dormant red lightsaber of the sith was now drawn but not activated. He awaited his attackers.

Jinn was the first to step through the double doors. He opened them as they squeaked with age. All four Jedi were now in the warehouse, with their sabers drawn. It was an impressive sight even for the dark apprentice. They all felt the presence of the evil that the sith emitted through the force. They had no way of knowing where in the enormous building he was hiding.

The search continued on the second level. All four Jedi heard rustling of feet.

Just at that moment, Orion reasoned that staying hidden was not accomplishing anything. He stepped from behind a stack of boxes. His lightsaber was activated in that instance and Obi still was his shield; he thought his protection.

?AHH! Master Jinn so nice to meet you. I guess you are looking for this??

Orion pulled Obi close with a jerking motion that rattled the boy?s entire body.

Obi was too ashamed of himself to look at his master even though he wanted the comfort that he thought Jinn?s presence could give him.

He felt it was his fault for endangering Master Jinn as well as the others. Obi knew how treacherous Darth Orion could be.

?Just release the boy. This battle is not with him.?

Jinn tried not to show his apprehension.

Anger now apparent, the sith ranted his next statements.

?Oh, I beg to differ. It is very much about the boy. This one cost me my ear and almost my life.?

He dropped his hood to show Jinn the remains of his ear.

?I am deformed because Obi-Wan here decided he wanted to be like his mommy and be a Jedi.?

The word Jedi was spit from Orion?s mouth. His distaste

4. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    You don't think it's a cliffhanger??? [face_shocked] What do you consider a cliffhanger?

You set Qui up in a life-threatening position, and Obi steps in the way, and then you stop, and you don't think it's a cliffhanger?

Great, exciting scene, ewen . Is Dooku going to be examined when he returns to the Temple? Or is he going to flee? Post the next part when you think it's ready. :) But don't keep us waiting too long!

5. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
  6. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    CRYS PAINFULLY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :_|

7. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    **Kitara tosses up a grappling hook just before the cliff falls completely out of reach** DEFINITELY A CLIFFHANGER

8. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so great!! :) :) so exciting, impatiently waiting. 7

9. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    Great scene ewen :)

Dooku and Bruck were both brought to 'light' in this post. I hope the council handles things better than they have so far. If the sith can sense darkness within the jedi ranks--one would think the jedi could also sense it.

Qui has a lot to make up for, once he gets himself and Obi out of danger. Hurry with more please.

10. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    No that isn't a cliffhanger for sure! *eye twitches* Of course that isn't a *twitch* cliffie......*starts to turn red*

EWEN WHAT WEW YOU THINKING! THAT IS A CLIFFIE I HAVE EVER SEEN ONE!

Er......*takes deep breath*

*ahem* more soon please! UPPSIE DASIES!

11. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    shanobi that's what I meant when I said in an earlier post"to kill two birds with on stone.".Orion may have brought the demise of both Dooku and Bruck.

Sometimes I think it is the gentiest of souls that fail to see evil and wrong doing . They are always looking for the good in another.On the other hand, a crook can sniff another like him in a crowd.

PEACE ewen

12. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    AHEM - if this does not qualify as a cliffhanger - I don't want to be around for one that does.

Sithly, EWEN - purely sithly!!!!

500 times doesn't seem near enough!!!

Post soon.

CYN

13. Cascadia

Apr 15, 2002
    Don't keep us waiting too long to find out what happens. :)

14. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    AOTC SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

\\ indicates mind speech or thought.

The evil powered red light saber buried itself into Obi?s upper back close to his shoulder blade.

Jinn instinctily grabbed for Obi, not caring at this point about Darth Orion. He used his entire body to protect Obi-Wan from another blow.

Orion perched himself over the master/padawan with the intent of striking another blow, but was met with resistance by Master Dooku?s canary-colored saber. Dooku only managed to hit the saber blade with his own, but it was enough to distract the evil apprentice.

Orion turned on Dooku and a battle ensued. The very boxes that had caused Jinn to fall made Orion fall but as he did, he lost his saber like Mace had done. Dooku stood over Orion with his saber drawn. Jinn glanced very briefly from Obi to the battle. When he saw that Darth Orion had been contained and was weaponless, he called for Dooku to halt the attack.

?Enough Dooku we need him for questioning.?

Just as the words where gotten out of his mouth, Dooku plunged his sword straight into the heart of Darth Orion.

Mace never doubted that Dooku had heard the words. The code of the Jedi left no doubt that if an enemy was contained in battle it was mandatory for a Jedi to cease his attack; thus insuring the least amount of bodily harm done as was necessary. Jedi opted to capture their opponent instead of killing them. The Jedi mantra taught the importance of all life.

There was no time to think of that now. Obi needed the healers and quickly. His injuries were not like the ones he had incurred by the Hutts? confrontation. Without immediate help the child would bleed to death.

Mace got on the comlink and sent a message to the temple to send an air car with healers and medical supplies to the scene.

Jinn blanketed the child in a healing wave of the force. Obi was in such critical condition, it made a healing trance impossible. Jinn feared he might never come out of it.

Dooku?s concern was not for the boy. He definitely had something on his mind and Mace thought it just might be what the dark apprentice had said before his death. Darth Orion might have elaborated on his statement about Master Dooku had he lived and stayed a captive. But now his words would go to the grave with him.

\\ Quite convenient for Master Dooku to asassinate his accuser.\\

Mace thought that might be the very reason that Dooku did not stop his attack when Jinn had called him. It would be duly noted to the council by himself personally .He stopped all thoughts of Dooku at that time and focused on the little boy being held by Jinn.

The healers got there in ?record? time. They immediately started a blood transfusion. Jinn still held the silent boy in his arms as he waited for a sign of Obi waking up but none came.

The boy was stabilized and put on a stretcher for transportation to the temple.

The healer had assured Jinn that the child would most probably live but the next 24 hours would be critical.

*****Back at the temple****

Jinn again sat at the side of the bacta tank that held Obi. He seemed smaller than he was before if that were possible.

Shame and regret washed over the big master as tears fell silent from his anxious-filled eyes. He was so deep in thought, he did not here his old master creep up beside him.

?Not good it is for a Jedi to lose his focus. Had I been an enemy you would not long be on this planet I think.?

Relieved to hear the singsong speech of his former master, he looked over to see Master Yoda standing even with his elbow.

?I did not expect my enemy to sneak up on me behind the walls of this temple, in the healers ward no less, Master Yoda.?

?HUMPH.... Good sign it is.?

?What?s a good sign Master Yoda??

?Tears you shed. Good they are. Thinking of someone other than yourself or your failed padawan I think. Time it is to think of the gift the force gave you.?

?He saved my life you know. A little boy I pushed away so many times and gave no

15. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    That was sweet....and good forshadowing of Count Dooku. Looking forward to the next post.

16. Cascadia

Apr 15, 2002
    Oh, I love the interaction between Obi and Qui. It's wonderful to see how they started off on shaky ground and are now so much in tune with one another - like a proper master/padawan team should be. And I agree, the foreshadowing of Dooku was a good idea. Keep it up, ewen !

17. shanobi

Dec 11, 2001
    Brave little Obi may not know of courage, but he puts certain other jedi to shame in that department.

What a lovely warm scene ewen :) Let's hope Obi's master does stop being an idiot so they can stay together.

Love what you did with Dooku. As your fic continues I have to wonder if we will see him again. I guess it depends on how far you plan to go with this :)

More soon i hope?

18. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    1 MORE :_| NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :_|

19. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Great post, I just love it when Qui relises what's right there in front of him, a wonderful Padawan, and loving son. 7

20. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
  21. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I think if it's alright with you guys.I will break the last post up and post two smaller ones.

That way at least we can get Bruck's fate out of the way.

I need the last post to deal with Dooku and of course plenty of time for mush between Obi and Qui.

Well what do you think??

PEACE ewen

22. shanobi

Dec 11, 2001
    Well, I guess you could do that. Or you could just post one really long post :D

I guess it doesn't really matter--as long as Bruck and Dooku get their just rewards :)

If you fell better breaking it up, then do so. I'll be reading regardless.

Just make it soon, okay? :D

23. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Do it your way, Hone -- BUT DO IT FAST! ok?

:D

CYN

24. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    AOTC SPOILERS

\\ indicates mind speech or thoughts.

Late into the very same evening that Master Yoda had his ?talk? with Master Jinn the entire council gathered. Ten of the twelve council members were there. Two of them refused to listen to any charges that were of a derogatory nature against Master Dooku. They refused to attend the meeting.

First on their agenda was Bruck and what to do with him.

Bruck had been told nothing but to appear before the temple tribunal. He knew it must be serious.

Most of the masters were there, some of them he had never even seen before.

\\There?s that stupid Plo Koon with his raspy oxygen mask. He should go back where he belongs, to Dorin, his home planet. At least there he could breathe. Eeth Koth! First time I have ever seen him. Now that?s one scary looking dude.\\.

Even in times of crisis Bruck could not keep his thoughts from wondering and belittling the very council that held his fate in their hands.

Windu, Gallia, Yoda, Oppo Rancisis, Eeth Koth, Yaddle, Depa Billaba, Ki Adi Mundi, Even Piell and Yarael Poof with his ominous thin neck and bulbous head which looked to big to be held up properly. All were there to judge him.

Bruck waited for someone from the council to speak. Master Ramina was not permitted to be there. Unbeknownst to Bruck, he was preparing with meditation for their bond to be broken.

It was Master Even Piell, the scarred faced gnome of a master slightly taller than Yoda with larger ears and pink skin who spoke first.

?This council has had grave matters to decide today. One of them is what to do with you Padawan Chun. We do not take lightly our decision and there was some dissension among our ranks but the majority has reached a decision on what to do with you.?

Master Piell stopped for a moment before continuing. It was as if he wanted Bruck to fully understand what he was saying.

?First you will be allowed to keep you force abilities unless they are ever used wrongly. Use them one time in ways of the dark young man and you will find yourself with no abilities and off-world digging in the mines. Is that understood??

Bruck spoke very softly and stood timidly, unlike his cocky attitude of before.

?Yes Master, but what is to happen to me now? Where is my master??

Master Depa Billaba spoke next. She was a beautiful female humanoid from Coruscant with long braided chestnut hair that cascaded down her back. Her deep brown eyes were like precious stones. She adorned jewels on her forehead and between her eyes. She was a strikingly good-looking woman.

?You, young man, will soon have no master. The bond will be severed when you leave here. I do not think it will be too painful for either of you because I do not believe you allowed Master Ramina to form a strong bond with you. Never the less, painful or not it will be done. You both will recover. Then in the morning you will be taken by transport to Bandomeer to work on the farms.?

Bruck did not care what council thought of him anymore so he rudely interrupted.

?What if I don?t want to go? What if I refuse??

Yoda spoke up finally after having to fight to hold his tongue.

?Go you will with the force to where we say or go without it you will. Stay on Coruscant you will not. See to it I will personally.?

?Oh, Is it now the Council?s prime objective to protect Master Jinn?s ? baby? padawan??

Bruck was fuming, but no less than Mace Windu was. He was just able to cover it better than the boy before him could.

Mace stood and looked directly in Chun?s eyes.

?Obi-Wan needs no protection that we could provide. Master Jinn will never let you around him again. Now you can shut up and do as we say or not. Your choice Bruck Chun. But I will warn you being without the force could lead to you being in a lot of trouble and with no way to support yourself. What is it going to be; a farmer with your force abilities intact or out on the street in some force-forsaken planet we decide to put

25. shanobi

Dec 11, 2001
    That was a nice long post ewen, i'm kind of glad you broke it up.

See ya Bruck, don't let the council doors hit ya in the ass on the way out :D Ya little Xanatos wannabe.

Dooku was pretty smooth, you write him good. Very untrustworthy he sneaky he is though. How dare he talk about Obi like that :mad:

Looking forward to that mush ewen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.