Obi-Wan-A Character Workshop: PT Obi and OT Obi: The Whole Package

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by obi_ew, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh! You just planted an evil little bunny in my head! What if Obi had fallen!! :eek:

I don't want to know! :_|
  2. obi_ew Force Ghost

star 5
    It?s been a wild ride my friends but all good things must come to an end. I want to take a minute to thank everyone who ever posted on this thread and joined in on the challenges. This thread couldn?t have been what it once was if not for all of the wonderfully talented people who passed through. I learned something from each of you and was constantly amazed by everyone?s intelligence, talent and love for all things Star Wars and Obi.

A special thanks and hugs to the original bunch of jello knights who kept me entertained and had my back during the Darktimes. You guys are the best and I?m so glad we?ve managed to find greener pastures together in which to express our Obi love without the restrictions of this site. I look forward to many more hours of good companionship and amazing works to read at Jello.

For anyone curious about my reasons for closing shop, my love for fan fiction and all things Obi hasn?t waned. I?ve simply found a site where the atmosphere is more receptive to all forms of expression and much more open. That means I rarely check in here and the thread has languished because of it. I felt it was time to turn it over to some new faces who can give it some new blood and a fresh start.

I wish Kestrel Kenobi and Stella Ripple luck and sincerely hope their thread gives them as much joy and laughter as this one did me over the years. I?ll be keeping an eye on you. Lol

Thanks again to all of you. I?ll be seeing you on the story threads since I?ll still be posting my fic and reading the wonderful stories here.

Peace! obi_ew

[image=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/eitansowner/Obi_Wan20Kenobi.jpg]

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.