main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-wan and anakin's influence on each other....

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by darkhorse108, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkhorse108

darkhorse108 Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2005
    An observation i saw while watching ROTS was when Anakin, Palpatine, and obi-wan are trapped in that ray sheild and obi asks Anakin what to do and he says somthing like " i say patience...r2 will be here and we'll get outta here..." i thought this was interesting because this a stark contrast to the reckless "shoot-now-and-ask-questions-later" attitude ankain has in AOTC. Another scene is Obi, without hesitation jumps down from the rafters right in front of Grievous and his troops. This is a stark contrast from the more careful and prudent Obi we see in AOTC. I figured that during their time together, Obi and Anakin has such a close bond of brotherhood that they start to rub off on each other. I dont know whether i noticed this because i was high at the time or if there was anything to it..just a thought..what do u think?

2. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    I agree in the ROTS book they say how Anakin and Obi Wan rub of on each other

3. Loco_for_Lucas

Loco_for_Lucas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 15, 2002
    That sounds so wrong. :p

4. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    I think Obi-Wan jumps out a window in AOTC... :p

5. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    *locks*

sword_of_raditz edit: This thread is confusing and wrong.

6. XVIII_XV_XIII_V

XVIII_XV_XIII_V Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2005
    well you know what they say about how after a while people start to look like their pets. :)

7. Jandekian_Overlord

Jandekian_Overlord Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    "I don't know whether I noticed this because I was high at the time..."

Oi vey. Did you see lightsabers floating around you, spinning counter-clockwise towards the ceiling as well?

[face_shame_on_you]

8. DARTHMORDOR

DARTHMORDOR Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2003
    it's a good observation. it shows how much time thay ahve spent together, and that they have taken on some of the others traits.

but yeah obi wan was always recless more of the do as I say not as I do method. the window in ATOC is your proof. but once they are in the speeder obi wan becomes more conservitave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.