main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Obi-Wan and Leia - Original Trilogy Notes AU (with FelsGoddess as Obi-Wan)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    The character of Obi-Wan will be played by FelsGodess. The Author of each Note will be clearly labled.

FelsGoddess's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=1140690
    (Please check out her stories too)

Timeframe: From ANH events through ROTJ events

The quick background story of the Obi-Wan and Luke OT Notes-

Luke and his Aunt Beru (Anakin was Owen's full brother in my stories) have gone to the planet Blue Waters to deliver farm products that a new customer (Arawn Corta) had ordered from their farm. While they were making their delivery, Arawn had studied Luke carefully, making him feel very uncomfortable.

Just after they spoke with Arawn, Luke heard some people from the Maurder Organization talking loudly about wanting to find some girl and kill her. Luke had caught a glimpse of a girl running, and feeling compelled to help this girl in whatever way he could, Luke went off after her.

When he finallly catches up with her, they quickly enter an old factor from the time of the Clone Wars. The factory has been abandoned ever since, but it is a shelter for this girl and Luke. While there, the girl, calling herself Lissy, and Luke discover two scared droids with a mission. They are looking for Obi-Wan Kenobi, and it is evident that they are connected with the Rebellion.

Luke had contacted Obi-Wan about the droids, and Luke, Leia, and Beru landed on Tatooine. Luke met Obi-Wan there. Beru and Leia went ahead to Yavin, while Luke and Obi-Wan found Han Solo to take them to Alderaan.

While at the Rebellion, Leia learned that Bail was her father, and that she had been kidnapped from him. She left Yavin for Alderaan, in hopes of meeting Luke and Obi-Wan, who had the droids.

Darth Vader learned about Alderaan, and positioned the Death Star there so that it would catch any ships in its tractor beam entering Alderaan from Tatooine. He had captured Leia, and then made her a prisoner.

Luke, Han, and Obi-Wan also were pulled into the tractor beam...Luke and Han rescued all the prisoners Vader had on the Death Star, and Obi-Wan turned off the tractor beam.

Obi-Wan and Vader fought, but he was not killed. He played a trick on Vader, and escaped alive.

Now they have escaped, and Leia decides to talk with Old Ben.

And the story begins...

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 1
    Old Ben,

That is what my friend Luke calls you, so I hope it?s all right if I do. Well I?m glad that you didn?t get killed. My friend seems to respect you a lot. I?ll talk to you later.

Leia

3. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - FelsGoddess

Note 2
    Leia,

I have to say that I am glad I survived too. You are more than welcome to call me Ben.

Ben

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 3
    Ben,

Why would Vader kill old men anyway? Can?t he just let people die on their own? He was after my fellow prisoners, one of whom was elderly, maybe about your age. It was Luke?s grandfather, Cliegg. Then he tried killing you.

Vader must have been raised by someone evil. I kind of feel sorry for him.

I?m a little worried about the Death Star battle because Luke?s supposed to be in it, and I don?t want him to die because I like him, and he and I have become close friends over the short time we have know each other.

Well I guess I better get going. I want to see Luke off before the battle begins.

Leia

5. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Great start to this set of notes!!!!

I kind of felt bad for Obi-Wan when Leia said that someone evil must have raised him.

Look forward to more!!!!! :)

6. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Anakin_Heartbreaker,

Thank you for reading! :)

Yes....Obi-Wan would have had to bite back pain at Leia's comment about someone evil having raised Vader.

7. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - FelsGoddess

Note 4
    Leia,

Darth Vader was formally my student. He turned to the Dark Side of the Force.

Luke will be fine. He is an excellent pilot and has inherited his father's skills. Don't worry about him so much.

Ben

8. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 5
    Obi-Wan,

I hope you?re right. At least he?s still alive. There aren?t very many people in the battle left, and they?re down to 1 minute. Some ship is behind Luke?s pretty tightly. Even smart people die in battles. How can you be so confident in him?

Luke has impressed me during the battle, but he told me he had never flown a ship before! How do you know if he ?inherited his father?s skills.? You knew his father?

Even if what you said is somehow true, I can?t help but worry about him. Luke?s been my closest friend since my escape. I feel very close to him?.and I like him a lot. He?s a great guy. I admire him. Besides, many of the more experienced pilots have been killed.

If Vader is a human, how he can eat or drink with that mask. How old is he? I wonder if he?s like 50 or something?Darth Vader was formerly your student? I?m sorry?..I said some awful things last time, and I didn?t know that he had been your student. Still, someone else must have raised him. He was only your student. He obviously didn?t pay attention to anything you told him.

Leia

9. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    great update!

Vader must have been raised by someone evil

:eek:

I cringed when I read that bit!

Characterisation here is perfect... and Leia quickly trying to make better what she said was great. :)

Your notes are wonderful, I always enjoy reading them!
    You are a talented writer. :)

10. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I guess Leia felt a bad for Obi-Wan, and was trying to ease the pain a bit.

Awesome update! :)

11. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    JOINME,

Thank you :)

I'm so glad that I have had the pleasure of sharing the Notes with you, and I'm even happier that you are enjoying them :)

Thanks for reading!

Yes, Leia was trying to ease the pain a little...

Thank you! :)

ANd thank you for reading!

12. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Author - FelsGoddess

Note 6
    Leia,

I knew his father when he was very young. He was the best starfighter pilot in the galaxy. He did stunts that would kill a normal being. Scared me to death many times. Luke has inherited the skills, he just needs to develope them. He will grow stronger in time, once he learns more.

Vader's suit keeps him alive. He was a brillant student, but went down the wrong path. Vader is around the age your father was. He's not old, just severly injuried. It's a miracle he survived at all. His mother raised him until he was nine. She did the best she could under the circumstances.

Do not worry about Luke. He will be fine.

Obi-Wan

13. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002

Note 7
    Obi-Wan,

Well I hope you didn?t think I was silly for worrying about Luke so much. I was very proud of him for destroying the Death Star. I was also proud of Han Solo for coming to help Luke. I?m so glad that Han actually did something for someone besides himself. I hope his motive wasn?t money or rewards.

Vader is about 45? That?s how old my father is. Wow?he?s a little younger than I would have thought he would be. I?m sorry to hear that he was severely injured?.but he probably deserved every bit of it. It?s too bad the injuries didn?t kill him. I never thought of Darth Vader having a mother. Is she still alive.

Well I?m going to get my father to put on an awards ceremony for Luke, Han, and Chewbacca.

Does Luke know that you knew his father? Luke certainly does seem to have inherited something?the way he flew!

I wonder where our new Rebel Base will be.

Leia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.