main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan and Owen Prequel Notes with Super Kippy (AU version of a story between Obi-Wan and Owen)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same storyline as the Obi-Wan and Owen notes.

Super Kippy played the part of Owen.

Note 1:
    First Ob-Wan and Owen Note written after AOTC came out

These are notes between Obi-Wan and Owen, but it?s AU. (I?ve seen AOTC, and I know that Owen is supposed to be Anakin?s stepbrother. However, if you?ve read some of my other fics you know that I have Anakin be Owen?s full, real brother. I want it to be that way. I also have Anakin have a father named Summoner Skywalker. Now because of AOTC, we?ll pretend that Summoner changed his name to Cliegg Lars (but he?s still known as Summoner by his family.) Also, I know that Cliegg bought Shmi from Watto, but I WANTED to have Anakin rescue Shmi because of the promise he made her in TPM. So what happened was a year after TPM I?m going to have Anakin rescue his mother, and after he rescues her, she goes back to her husband (who had sold her when she was pregnant with Anakin) and she forgives him. Of course since Anakin on has been training a year, Obi-Wan went with Anakin to rescue the slaves. I know that?s a big change to the story, but that?s one of my ways that my story is AU. It?s the way I want it.)

The person playing the part of Owen has the name: Celina Jovia

I hope you enjoy this. It is a story in the form of Notes between Obi-Wan and the Owen?

Owen,

It was a pleasure to meet you today. Wait, you probably have no idea who I am?so let me take this time to introduce myself to you. My name?s Obi-Wan Kenobi, and I?m your brother?s Jedi instructor. It?s a shame that you never knew your brother because of what your father did?.selling your mother when she was pregnant with Anakin. That was a hard story for Anakin to take.

Anakin?s been a great apprentice, and I can hardly believe that he rescued his own mother. Unfortunately we can?t stay. We got back from our last mission early, and Anakin insisted that he free his mother. I have to admit that I was very hesitant about it, because the Council had given us no permission to do that, but it WAS Anakin?s birthday, and he seemed to want to do it so badly. I was very proud of him. He?s only been training me for a year, and he was able to handle the situation perfectly well. He had been saving up money so that he could free his mother.

I was very pleased that your mother forgave your father and that your family is now complete again (except Anakin). So I understand that your father changed his last name to Cliegg Lars after he joined the Maurders. Is that true? So your last name as well as your brother?s is now Lars?

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.