main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Obi-Wan Challenge Stories - Closed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Noi

Master_Noi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    jodiwent - Very funny. [face_laugh]

Lundlemuffin - I would never tell my former padawan turned partnet dreams like that - why give him the ammo? [face_laugh]

Jedikma - :_| Why can't they just have that happy family?

2. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    Thanks, everyone!!! [face_blush]

3. SiriKenobi12

SiriKenobi12 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Jedikma Awwww my dear that was a great dream! You know that part with Obi Wan and Ben kind of reminded me of the Island when there were two Ewan's on the screen (best part of the movie)...oh well, at least Obi Wan can have good dreams if he can't have the reality.

4. Darthkma

Darthkma Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2005
    Okay, another dream for Obi-Wan. This one was inspired by obi-ew's Duty of Evil. Thanks, oe!

*~*~*~*~

Revelation

He was so weary that his body begged him for sleep, but his mind was continually restless. Obi-Wan Kenobi had fought battle after battle in the Clone Wars for almost three years now and it was beginning to take its toll. His hair was showing gray and lines were etched on his face. What he needed was a long and peaceful sleep.

His body relaxed on the crude cot on which he lay. It wasn?t comfortable, but it would have to do and his body didn?t seem to care much about comfort at this point. As he closed his eyes all he could feel was heaviness. He knew he wasn?t going to move anytime soon as every muscle in his body went limp, now all he had to do was empty his mind?.

Darkness and quiet as he shut out the galaxy?.

Darkness and peace?.

Darkness swirling into gray?.

Visions?.

A face came into view. Porcelain skin, ruby lips, sapphire eyes. Obi-Wan felt feminine hands with long fingers move up his chest to his shoulders.

?Siri,? he whispered happily.

But her beautiful face distorted slightly as she tried to speak. Sadness infusing her features.

?What is it, Siri?? he asked.

No sound came from her voice as she tried to speak and the graying darkness swirled around her.

A slow sense of dread began to creep up on Obi-Wan as he became more desperate to understand what she was trying to tell him. Then, slowly, she started to change. Her eyes emitted an ice-cold stare and he noticed triangular markings on either side of them along her temples. As she pulled back from him he saw that her head had no hair. It was clean-shaven.

?Ventress!?

A cruel laugh assaulted his ears as she came into greater focus. He could see all of her, now, standing in front of him, taunting. Then his breath caught in his throat as he watched her caress her oversized belly with her hands.

?No!? he said in disbelief. ?It can?t be!?

?But it can, great Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi,? she taunted. ?I got exactly what I wanted from you during your captivity.? Her laughter echoed in his brain. ?Congratulations! You are a father.?

?No?? was all he could mutter as another figure came into view. A little girl with blue gray eyes full of innocence and reddish gold curls crowning her head. ?Papa,? she called as she reached both arms out to him.

?Child,? he answered, as he saw her cradled in her mother?s arms.

Mother and daughter started to fade as he tried to reach towards his offspring, but Ventress?s maniacal laugh continued as the darkness engulfed them.

Obi-Wan tried to run after them, but there was nowhere to run.

There was only darkness and turmoil?.

Obi-Wan woke with a start, breathing heavily. He sat up and put his head in his hands. ?It was just a dream, a horrible dream," he muttered to himself.

Then Obi-Wan could have sworn he heard a voice, the soothing feminine voice of his loving friend, caressing his ears and his mind. ?You must find your daughter, Obi-Wan.?

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh, I loved it! A daughter for Obi! Very nicely done!

6. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    So creepy. So very creepy. [face_worried] Great job, kma. ;)

7. River_Stone

River_Stone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 2005
    Jedikma: Obi and Siri with children? Oh, the what-if?s! That was sweet and yet a little sad that they couldn?t have what would have made them so happy. :(

Darthkma: Oh, evil! I like how you?ve written Asajj, and how Siri?s face morphed into hers in typical nightmare style. Good job!

8. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    wahoo!! [face_dancing] Loved it! ANd I really think you should take up the reins and write that story. ;)

9. Master_Noi

Sep 8, 2004
    :eek: Wow Darthkma. That's a nightmare - to have Siri's heat morph into Ventress' and find out there is a daughter involved. One of you really need to write more on that.

10. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Lundelmuffin [face_laugh] Insanely perfect! Or perfectly insane? Anyway, very dream-like. Poor Obi-Wan, talking in his sleep.

Jedikma :_| Oh, that image of a family was so lovely. But so sad that even in his dream, Obi-Wan couldn't be with her. But a great final line. [face_love]

Darthkma :eek: How could you? That was evilly believable! And, oh yes, that's another one that needs to be an epic.

11. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    tha happy kma and the evil kma

very nice :)

12. DarthMousche

DarthMousche Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2005
    Evil, evil, evil! But beautifully done, especially the lightness of the Siri dream darkening into the nightmare.

Now I want to read more. [face_devil]

13. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Jodiwent - Yep, that would be a very good dream for Obi-Wan. Loved the Jester Yoda. LOL

Lundlemuffin Ha!! Another funny one. Butterflies eating his lightsaber. I felt bad at first that the little made me grimace a bit, but now I see it was right in tone. :D

Jedikma - Oh, that was bittersweet. I loved the idea of Siri with children and how she used the same comment in reality as she almost had in the dream.

Darthkma - Whoa! No, anyone but her. Poor, poor child being trapped with a mother like that. Creepy indeed!

14. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    well well well Ms. KMA....your darkside really is coming out and I've got to tell you I like it! The angst you've presented us with...I really am just blown away. And this story line MUST be continued!

Fantastic job!

15. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    Ok, here is my attempt...it's very rough draft because I thought it up about two minutes ago...enjoy! Please excuse the spelling and grammar because I did this really quickly.

Rescue me

The only thing to focus on was the redundant dripping of water from the lead pipe above him. He had no way of caculating the hours that past him by, nor the days...for all he knew he had been in there for years and the war was over.

If the war was indeed over who would've won? The Republic, the Separatists? And if it were over how long ago did it end, was he nothing more than a forgotten casualty?

No, surely Master Windu and Yoda would sense he was still alive and come searching for him. If not them then his friends Garen and Bant would never forget him. He shook his head sadly, remembering Ventress telling him the entire galaxy believed him dead. No one would come for him...

No, he refused to believe it. Surely Anakin would not sleep until it was proven he was dead. Yes Obi Wan believed his apprentice would not fail him.

"He never has..."

The Sith mask weighed down on his skull, and the maggots he had been fed were begining to do their work. He felt as if he was dying from the inside out, and without the Force to prepare himself for death it hurt all the more.

"Anakin...Padawan...please..."

He was a Jedi Master, a General of an entire army yet in this dark cell he felt as if he was a small child in need of being comforted.

Of couse the only physical comfort recently came in the form of his capture, and instead of feeling warmth and security he felt his flesh crawl ever time she touched him. The first few weeks he was able to deflect her attentions, but in his weakened state he had better hopes of teaching Jar Jar Binks the Huttease alphabet than keeping her at bay.

The door to his cell slowly opened and he saw the shadow of a slender figure approach. He closed his eyes, trying to retreat to a happy memory, and only one came to mind...only one would take his focus on his hell.

"Whatever happens, I will remember this,"

He breathed her name as he felt fingers grip either side of his body.

"Siri,"

A soft voice answered him, a voice that sounded like the sweetest music in the galaxy.

"Quiet now, you're safe...I'm here."

He opened his eyes, expecting to see Ventress. Instead he was met by the blue eyes that always held a special sparkle just for him. She held an expression of grave concern as she looked over his ravaged body.

"Oh Obi...how could she do this to you?"

She took out her light saber and ignited it, slicing through his chains. He dropped to the floor like a rag doll, she quickly knelt by his side. She used the Force to remove the Sith mask, and Obi Wan breathed in fresh air for the first time in weeks.

He turned his swollen, blood shot eyes up to gaze at her. He had never seen anything so beautiful in his entire life as her face. He reached up with a shakey hand and stroked her cheek gently.

She leaned into his touch. "I was so worried about you, we all thought you were dead."

"What has happened, is the war over? Where's Anakin?" He rasped out.

She smiled at him, a sweet loving smile he had only seen on her face once before. She ran her slender fingers through his unwashed, blood soaked hair.

"Shhh, yes the war is over...the Republic won, Anakin fulfilled the prophecy."

He tried to sit up, but his body screamed at him. "He...he did? He really was the Chosen One?"

She laid him back down on the cold floor. "Yes Obi Wan, you trained the Chosen One, and his love for you is what brought balance...he never gave up searching for you."

"He didn't?"

"He searched out the Sith Lord himself to find you, wouldn't believe you were dead..." She held him tightly. "Neither did I,"

"Where is Anakin?"

A deep yet young voice rang out from behind him. "Right here master,"

Obi Wan turned and looked at his apprentice, he seemed even taller than the last time he had seen him. His sandy blonde hair had grown out, and a scar was le

16. Darthkma

Darthkma Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2005
    Thanks everyone!!! [face_blush]

oe is very evil. [face_devil] She sent me that plot bunny and it's been nagging at me ever since and I'm still thinking about it. :p Problem is, I'm really not an angst writer. [face_worried]

SiriKenobi12

You whipped that up in two minutes? Wow, you're good!!! Poor Obi-Wan in the clutches of Ventress. [face_worried] If only his dream had come true. :D

17. DarthMousche

DarthMousche Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 2005
    Boy, Asajj is getting a lot of action these days.

Good stuff, SiriKenobi!

18. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    Such a chillingly crafted transition from absolute happiness to bottomless despair, SiriKenobi. =D= Great work.

19. SiriKenobi12

Nov 6, 2004
    :D Thank you everyone!

20. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    sirikenobi- Poor poor Obi! :_| But lucky Ventress! [face_mischief]

21. Master_Noi

Sep 8, 2004
    Sirikenobi12

Wow, that was really creepy. Poor Obi-Wan.

22. River_Stone

River_Stone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 2005
    SiriKenobi12, that was excellent! The way you described how his captivity had affected him, such as his sense of time and failing spirit...and then to give him a happy rescue, that never transpired to be real, broken by the reality of his imprisonment! Brilliantly done! =D=

23. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    nicely done SiriKeobi12

24. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    wow.

i just came back from being in lurk mode. what great stories! i've been so psyched to read them all - especially the siri and asajj ones... there's something about asajj's creepy obi obsession that really gets me. and of course i just love all things siriwan!

and to those nice enough to reply to my challenge response - thanks!!! you are all too kind. hopefully i will get the chance to suitably reply to all the excellent stories here.

25. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    Post 4000!!! And still going strong with so many great stories!!! :cool:

Cheers to oe for starting this thread!!! [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.