main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Obi-Wan in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Downunder, May 4, 2014.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I'm no Jedi-Captain Rex

Ya that's right ahsoka stole it. :p

2. The Legions of Lettow

The Legions of Lettow Jedi Master star 5

Oct 14, 2015
    Agree I do.

That's what Dooku would have done if he had met Maul one-on-one, no Mommy to help Maul. Maul's lucky it was a wiser, older, compassionate Kenobi he met on Tatooine instead.

Sudooku likes this.
  3. Loth-cat

Loth-cat Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 29, 2017
    I was totally blown away by how much they portrayed in such a brief, simple scene. Exactly as you said, I almost felt like I saw the baton being passed from the newer and younger Obi-Wan to the older. I really wasn't expecting it - I've had a hard time envisioning parts of the development between the Obi-Wan we know from PT, TCW, etc. and the "Old Ben" of ANH. It felt like a gift to get to see that transition happen and to have it be, as you said, so poetic. And to have it end with Aunt Beru calling Luke, and the iconic music... well... safe to say I was not a dried-eyed fan.

4. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015

And now Vader stole it as well :)

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Double Plagiarism! Bah!

6. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Darth Plagueism! Huhuu!

7. ChieRynn

ChieRynn Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 17, 2017
    I was quoting Rex though so I didn't quote the quote of that quote...never mind.

But hey, if Ahsoka was gonna quote someone, Obi-Wan or Rex were the people to go to. Anakin...no.