main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan Kenobi meet............ (read to find out who) *NEW POST 3-23 *

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by snowbee-wan kenobi, Jan 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000

TIME PERIOD- Pre-JA up to JA

DISCLAIMER- Any recognizable characters
    (sadly including Obi) belong to
    George Lucas....Isu Ra'Dani is
    mine
    ;-)

SUMMARY- Young Obi-Wan meets a new friend,
    and through a big misunderstanding,
    they set of on a crazy adventure.
    They meet some interesting friends
    along the way.....as well as a few
    dark enemies who will lead to some
    trouble.......

Obi-Wan sat in his quarters at the Jedi Temple in Coroscant. He felt cold lonely and afraid.

He had come here only a few days ago but he already was unsure of the decision he made to leave his family and everything he knew and loved behind to become a Jedi.

He felt strange in the unfamiliar surruondings of the busy city which were just the opposite from the simple farm life he had left.

As he began dreaming of his parents and former life a knock came at the tall steel door. A minute later it gently slid open and a small girl shyly stepped inside . She smiled quickly at Obi-Wan and said "are you Obi-Wan Kenobi?"

Obi-Wan was still a little surprised at the stranger who had just entered his room but he managed to wisper a small"yes"

"I'm Bant"the other girl stated with twice as much confidence as her first few words.

"I heard you were coming" she contiued on.

"I'm glad you're here there hasn't been a student my age at the temple in years, I hoped we could maybe be friends."

Bant's eyes seemed to glitter like diamonds and Obi-Wan couldn't help but stare at her for a minute. Then he realized the girl's proposal and his heart leaped.

Had this girl he didn't even know really just asked if they could be friends? Was he just imagining it ?

"Well, can we?" Bant asked with a little anxiousness in her voice.

"UMM...UMMMM...Obi-Wan stuttered, he wasn't sure what to say

"Of course " he blurted out"

"Yipee!"cried Bant!

2. Padawan Chiaru.

Padawan Chiaru. Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 28, 1999
    Awwwwwwww. that's so cute!
    Is there more?

3. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Moooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeee!!!

See ya
    Kithera

4. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    I am glad some people like ! Thanx for your replies. I will post more as soon as I can.

5. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey while you wait for more will you pllleeeeaassee read "Before She Was Queen" and give me some input on that! Snowbee-Wan

6. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Ok here it goes....
    Bant's eyes were still shining. Another knock came at the door and the small jedi master that Obi-Wan recognized as Yoda walked in .

"Obi-Wan I see you have made a new friend ."

Yoda aknowledged. "Very good this is, but part for now you must, summoned you the council has, come before them you must."

All of a sudden Obi-Wan filled with fear. Was he in trouble on his first day? He shot a nervous glance at Bant. The calm glance she gave him in return comforted him for a minute, but the feeling of uncertainty returned as Bant left Yoda and Obi-Wan and returned to her own quarters.

Now he was filled with dread, what was he going to do?

7. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Hey COOOOOOLLL!!

WOuld you mind if I suggested some ways of Imporving your YODA speak if you like?

Hmmm, try saying a sentence like...

YOu are going to be punished.

YODA

Punished you are going to be.

So I think you take what going to happen so the punishement goes first. Then the subject which is you(correct me if I'm wrong) and then the rest of the words.

Hmm, I only noticed it with the first line of Yoda's dialogue. The rest was fine. Don't worry, I always stuff him up too!!

See ya
    Kit

KKKEEEEEPPP GGGGGOOOOOIIIIINNNGGG!

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Obi-Wan didn't know what to do so he willingly followed Yoda out of his small room.

They walked through many corridors without speaking and all the while Obi-Wan's brain raced, wondering what was going to happen to him.

A few minutes later Yoda stopped in front of a large door. He pressed in a code on a nearby control panel and the wide doors slowly opened.

Inside was the most beautiful room Obi-Wan had ever seen. There was a panoramic view of the whole city of Coruscant out a wide window.

In front of it sat a group of noble looking creatures of all different species. They all say on round chairs that formed a circle around the room the two had just entered.

They all looked at him with curiosity but with no signs of anger, and all Obi-Wan could do was stare back at the funny yet important looking group.

Finally a dark skinned man with a shaven head adressed him.

"I am Mace Windu and this is the Jedi Council, you must be Obi-Wan Kenobi, I've heard quite a bit about you."

For the second time in one day Obi-Wan was too nervous to speak.

" Yes I am." Were the only words that he could get out, trying to make himself seem more confident than he really was.

"We are all very pleased to meet you" Mace Windu continued.

"Is this all?" Obi-Wan wondered in his mind. He felt embarrased for being so afraid before.

"Begin your training in the morning you will." Yoda finished.

"Go now you may." Yoda opened the large doors again, and Obi-Wan slowly stepped out of the fascinating room.

He sleepily trudged back to his quarters realizing it was too late to go visit Bant. He hoped he would see her tomorrow, yet one thing he knew for sure was that he had found a true new friend.

9. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    How are you liking the story so far?

10. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  11. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    Yeah, we are, snowbee.

It's a pretty good story, although still in its infancy.

I was once like you, young, exuberant, wanting to know who I was doing every time I posted.

Then, I realized that no one will come if you fullfill plot lines in one installment. You must start up a new line of development in your installments while concluding the previous one, and then write the actual story well, then, when a plot line is about to be concluded, cut off and wait for the next installment.

Or include installments on major plotlines in mass, then cut off and wait for the next installments.

If you have no idea wha I'm talking about, check out my fan-fic:

After VotF, But Before VP...A Corran Horn Story

Forum9/HTML/001401.html Forum9/HTML/001401.html

for the tutuorial.

(Injoke (read to understand)- when your audience starts complaining of chest pain- for God's sake give 'em Bayer!!!)

(The same plot scheme will be used in Sins of the Fathers
    Forum9/HTML/001770.html Forum9/HTML/001770.html )

But, nice story anyway.

12. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Oh-

BTW- you might wanna break up your paragraphs up so that it's not all jumbled up together in one big para.

For easier reading.

13. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Okay I now this part will kind of skip ahead and just summarize the parts that happen in beetween, but this part was getting kind of boring so I decided to spare you of it.

Over time Obi-Wan and Bant both grew into skilled Jedi , and their friendship grew along with too. They stayed together and had many adventures in and out of their training.

They were very mischievious too at times and everyone knew them as the "two without a care in the galaxy," So the morning when Obi-Wan got to Bamt's and found her on her sleep couch with tears in her eyes he knew something was wrong, but he had no idea what.

14. Padawan Chiaru.

Dec 28, 1999
    What's up with Bant?
    Keep going. This is real nice.

15. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Yeah, keep going.

16. Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi

Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 1999
  17. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Bant looked up the tears still oin her eyes, she didn't bother to wipe them away... Obi-Wan, I have to leave the temple." right after saying this Bant's began to cry again.

Obi-Wan was shocked. What did Bant mean? The two of them had always been mischievious,but they had never done anything bad. Especially something bad enough to get Bant punished and make her leave the temple.

"What did you do?" was all Obi-Wan could manage to ask."No No you don't understand." Bant said with almost a hint of a smile at how confused her friend could get."I have been chosen as a padawan learner by Master Gallia." Obi-Wan was shocked, he knew he and Bant would have to part sometime, but he never thought this soon. "But.. But." Obi-Wan said you're only ten, padawans aren't usually chosen until they are tweleve." "Well I guess that wasn't soon enough." said Bant sadly. "I have been told I have to leave on my first mission tomorrow." "So soon?" Obi-Wan asked, but in his head a plan was already forming.

18. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Beautiful.

19. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    C'mon, post!!!

20. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    I'm not going to beg...

21. Padawan Chiaru.

Dec 28, 1999
    AWWWWWWWWW...
    Poor Bant!
    (keep going this is cute)

22. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    I'm sorry it has taken so long, it will be just a litlle longer, I had it all typed out when my computer shut down and I have to re-type the whole thing I'm sorry, i PROMISE IT WILL COME, MAYBE TONITE

23. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    (Rocks slowly back and forth in chair)

(Shakes uncontrollably)

(Begind to see unnatural things in space..)

Hey, Pink Elephant, you're back!

24. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    okay here it comes I am honored that you are liking this story.........just gimme a few more minutes to type it,,,,, it will come tonight

25. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    "No, Obi-Wan, I don't want want to get in trouble before I leave," Bant argued. "So you want to leave?" Obi-Wan asked, not being able to hide how heartbroken he felt. "No, of course not," Bant assured him. "Then come with me." Obi-Wan pleaded. "No, I can't," Bant refused once again. "Why are you scared?" Obi-Wan challenged with a hint of mischief in his voice.m "Yeah, right I'm never scared." she teased. "Then come with me," Obi-Wan once again asked, beginning to beg. Bant couldn't take any longer. She couldn't let Obi-Wan think she was afraid. "All right,I'll go Bant gave in. "Good," said Obi-Wan. "Quick get packed..or you're already packed. Let me get my stuff and I'll meet you back here in a few minutes, then I'll tell you the plan.*******************************
    There you go Wattowatta

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.