main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan Kenobi meet............ (read to find out who) *NEW POST 3-23 *

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by snowbee-wan kenobi, Jan 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey Wattowatta ,(if you're still reading this ) I have more story written and I am holding it in my hand right now, but first....why did you call me a pink elephant? I am a jedi not an elephant. especially not a pink one hehe
    just wondering. what is a pink elephant? Hve you seen a pink elephant? I havnt't seen a pink elephant. Have you ever seen a pink jedi? hehehehahahahahaha

2. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    Wastin' away again in Maragritaville...

3. Yoda's Twin Sister

Yoda's Twin Sister Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2000
    Looking for my lost shaker of salt I am.

Write more story you must.

To the top it goes!

[This message has been edited by Yoda's Twin Sister (edited 02-22-2000).]

4. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    A few minutes later, Obi-Wan knocked on Bant's door. He walked in slowly as she opened it. "Now tell me the plan." Bant says.
    "Okay, you know the annex where the coucil keeps their speeders?" Obi-Wan asked. "Yes" said Bant "Well" Obi-Wan continued, we will go in and borrow a speeder or teo, then we will ride off, and we can stay together forever!" Bant was shocked at hoe extreme Obi-Wan's plan was. "But then again," Bant thought to herself. "I can't leave the Temple having Obi-Wan think I'm a fraidy cat." "Okay, sounds good," Bant said, trying to sound enthusiastic. "Good" says Obi-Wan. "We leave tonight, until then don't let anyone find out."

5. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Okay I have just been wondering who is this little smiley person? I thought it was Cerasi from JA #5 Defenders Of The Dead . Does anyone know for sure?

6. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    That's nice, post more....

7. Yoda's Twin Sister

Feb 22, 2000
    I kinda thought the smiley person was a handmaiden from Ep 1. You know, from when the're wearing the red/orange/yellow things with hoods. Maybe not though.

More story, please!

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    I'm sorry for not posting sooner, I have been having major writer's block! I will post again very soon! I'm finishing up the next part.

9. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    Hey, that's cool. I've had writers block for weeks at some points.

10. Wattowatta

Jan 5, 2000
    TOOOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

11. Mon Calamari

Mon Calamari Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 1999
    I think this smiley person is Mara Jade.

Why are we discussing this anyway?

12. Yoda's Twin Sister

Feb 22, 2000
    Sorry. multiple post.

[This message has been edited by Yoda's Twin Sister (edited 03-06-2000).]

13. Yoda's Twin Sister

Feb 22, 2000
    sorry. double post.

14. Yoda's Twin Sister

Feb 22, 2000
    multiple post.

15. Yoda's Twin Sister

Feb 22, 2000
    Because snowbee-wan asked who it was.

Up!

16. Return of the Wattowatta

Return of the Wattowatta Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 11, 2000
  17. Return of the Wattowatta

Mar 11, 2000
    Aw, fudge, once more unto the top...

18. Return of the Wattowatta

Mar 11, 2000
    PPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE, post more story!

19. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    okay here ya go sorry it took so long!

Bant had an uneasy feeling in her stomach for the rest of the day. When night began to fall and the lights began to dim in the temple she hurried to Obi-Wan's quarters. She knocked on the door and Obi-Wan quickly opened it. "Hurry, come in" he whispered. Bant did as he said and soon they were looking over plans for their escape. "Do you understand?" Oobi-Wan asked. "Yep" replied Bant once again trying to sound confident. "Good now let's go!" he replied. The two friends picked up their pack of a few things and quietly slipped out the door. "Follow me" Obi-Wan whispered. They creeped down a few corridors until they came to a dead end that looked like a bare wall. He felt over the wall until his hand came to rest on a button that was barely visible on the huge wall. He pressed it and a passageway was revealed. They walked down this until they came to another door. This one opened automatically and closed right as they stepped inside. As Bant looked around she realized the entire room was filled with rare speeders. "Obi-Wan these speeders are worth a ton of creduts, we couldn't just take one." Bant pointed out. "Of course not" Obi-Wan agreed. "Our speeder is over here." He walked to the back of the room and uncovered a speeder that had a cloth over it. "This thing is a piece of junk." Bant thought , but of course didn't mention to Obi-Wan. "It's an old one I found in a junk heap." he said "I've spent my spare time repairing it. Now hop on we've got to go." "This is going to be a long ride," Bant thought as she hopped on the rickety speeder.

20. Return of the Wattowatta

Mar 11, 2000
  21. Twin Suns

Twin Suns Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2000
    Well I just got a great new digital video camera and some decent video editing software and am excited to startr making a movie. So I have the footage I want in thge computer, but the sad part is I'm not sure how to get it from premiere or AE to photoshop so I can rotoscope. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

22. Subject Zero

Subject Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2000
    Bring the video into Premiere and then export the video as a filmstrip. Open the filmstrip in Photoshop and viola!

Note, filmtrips are horribly large so you may want to export them in small chunks of a couple of seconds long each!

SZ

23. Twin Suns

Twin Suns Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2000
    Problem, I go into Premiere click open, select the footage, and then it says cannot open file, contains no video or audio or is in use by another application. I brought it on my computer using Ulead, so does that mean I can only use ulead to edit?

24. ash khotan

ash khotan Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2000
    Try importing the footage instead of opening it. If that doesn't work, try using Quicktime to export the footage into a format that Premiere understands. (Sorry if this doesn't work, but I'm unfamiliar with Ulead.)

25. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    Did you use Ulead's Video Studio or Ulead's Media Studio Pro?

BigChris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.