main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan Kenobi meet............ (read to find out who) *NEW POST 3-23 *

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by snowbee-wan kenobi, Jan 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueangel

blueangel Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 2001
    That´s a good idea ;)
    ba

2. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey thanks for stickin with this story BA....
    It will be a little longer before I can post because I am leaving otu of town...but I will have a long plane ride so maybe I can write a post then :)

-S-WK

3. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Sorry this took way too long....I know its short and I cant promise when the next will be coming but hey...it's something....RIGHT? ;)

Over the next fews months Obi-Wan and Bant travelled with Isu all over Coruscant.

He playfully called them his "crew," mainly to reassure to him that they were not a bother.

They visited many parts of Coruscant which they had never seen, or even imagined. Isu toured everywhere from the most high-class night clubs, where the clientelle would be cloaked in Coruscant's finery, and there would always be a crowd of the flashiest sppeders parkerd outside, to cantinas in the lowest parts of Coruscant.

It was when Isu was touring Cantinas like these, that Obi-Wan and Bant were not allowed to attend the shows.

Instead they were instructed to stay in the room, wherever they might be staying that night.

It was those nights that Obi-Wan and Bant disliked the most. They were easily bored in the small room, with only data pads featuring the latest galactic headlines for entertainment, and the two were often asleep by the time Sano arrived home.

It was one of those nights when Obi-Wan and Bant got themselves in some big trouble.

4. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
    um, I don't mean to be rude or anything but more people would probly read your story and stick with it if you either posted more frequently or posted longer posts.

I started reading this story when you first posted it. I left not becasuee your style was bad or the story boring (becasue neither of those would be true!) but becasue your posts are to shor for the time length you make people wait. If you do the really short posts like you do, then you probably should post nearly everyother day, if you do the long waits you probably should make longer posts. Otherwise, people like me may pop in only 1 a month if that much. In fact, if your last post hadn't been so intreging, I never would have come back to this story. (Which would have been a shame casue it's kind of cute.)

when I'm not following a story but just want to see if I'm intersted now that my life has changed or the author has written more, I click on the last post number. I've checked your story a couple of times but becasue the posts were so short I didn't even realize that you had posted on the one occation and on the other, I didn't have the patience to sit and sift which little posts were story and which weren't paricularly when I had to page to a whole new page, wait for ever for it to load all for a little paragraph of an entry. Actually it made me a bit anoyed. So I avoided your story.

Today, I seem to have a better connection and I'm not in as much of a hurry, so today I could read it. I won't avoid it, cause now I'm curious to see what you will do. But if your posting style stays the same, I will probably only peek in once a month. But I do hope you keep telling your tale, becasue it is intersting.

5. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Thanks for your input Kaylla....
    I know my posting has been sort of weird, but considering I am a jr. high student I feel I am doing my best.....

I know some of my recent posts have been short....but in my opinion based on my experience as a fan fiction reader...I now I prefer to read a short post over nothing at all.....

The length of my most recent post was basically because it was a bridging post...I am working on the next one and it will be much longer and develop the story much further......

I am sorry again if my posting style has bothered anyone but I am doing my best...considering my other option would be just to close the thread until I had the story completely written and could post it more frequently.....

Still I thank you for your comments Kaylla.....and hope that you will keep reading...

-Snowbee-Wan Kenobi

6. CloneKid

CloneKid Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2002
    hey nice story...up

7. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey,
    Thanks CloneKid....
    just upping this story once...
    most coming tomorrow...hopefully

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey just upping this one more time...the post will be either tomorrow or the next day

9. blueangel

Dec 8, 2001
    This last post was short but it exites the reader!!! I really want to know, in which trouble they´ll come in, especially in such a dangerous surounding!!!
    And I agree with you, that it´s better to read a short one than nothing!!!
    blueangel

10. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey,
    Thanks blueangel!
    I'm glad you think soo too!

11. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
    I see what you mean about a short post is better than nothing. LOL. A post would be nice. Please. (Thanks for your reply. I didn't mean to sound as critical as I did. I'll peek in occationaly because you do have me hooked but I'll probably only reply if you post. I have given up on begging for stories. LOL

Please post soon. (hmm that resolution lasted for a long time didn't it.)

[face_devil]

12. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Thanks Kaylla....no prob...
    Sorry I was all ready to write a new post and then the week got crazy....

1.) I tore some cartilidge in my knee and had to go get it x-rayed

2.) had a big science lab

3.)Had a math test and a latin pop quiz...

4.) had to take a national french exam.....

and on top of all that I still had to try and get a good spot on the softball team and get ready for a horse show I didnt get to ride in after weeks of preparing......

oh well just had to vent a little bit....
    ITS SPRING BREAK NOW!!! IM FREE!

(Maybe that means I'll get some time 2 write)

13. blueangel

Dec 8, 2001
    No problem s-w k!!!
    You are busy at moment, ok!!!
    You´ve still one reader, don´t forget!!!!
    Take the time you need!!!
    And don´t worry I won´t stop beggin for more!! I´m used to go writers on their nerves!!!

blueangel :D :D

14. blueangel

Dec 8, 2001
    Up with this great fic, I don´t know where it was, but I didn´t see it on the first pages the last week!!! Time to change this ;) !!!
    Hey s-w k are you still out there???
    What about a post, don´t forget you stopped at a really interesting point!!!!

ba

15. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    Up again!!!!
    Perhaps all these beginns let feel you sorry and post ?! :p

Angel_Skywalker

16. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey...thanks I really appreciate you upping this!
    Here is the post (sorry it is WAY too late)

Obi-Wan and Bant sat opposite each other on their sleep couches staring blankly at the data pads they held. Try as they might to look interested in what they were reading, it was clear they were both bored.

They continued like this for a few moments before Obi-Wan let out a huge sigh.

"Wanna trade data pads?" Obi-Wan asked. "I've read this one zillions of times."

"No way!" Bant retorted. "I've probably read it a zillion times more than you!"

"Oh yeah!?" Obi-Wan shot back, trying his best to look upset.
    They sat still like that for a few moments, their gazed locked, until they both simultaneously burst into a fit of giggles.

"Let's face it....we're bored." Obi-Wan said glumly.

Bant looked for a moment as if she was going to disagree, but then thought better of it and nodded with a sigh.

"You're right," she said. "We need some fresh air."

"How 'bout taking a stroll then?" Obi-Wan suggested, trying not to sound sarcastic.

Bant looked horrified. "We couldn't!" she exclaimed.

"Why not?" Obi-Wan asked in a teasing manner.

"Well...." Bant began.

"First of all Sano would be worried sick is he comes back and finds us gone.....
    Second of all we would be deliberately disobeying him if we left, third you know what the streets are like here at night and......."

"OK...OK...Obi-Wan cut her off. But first of all we'd only be gone for a few minutes, we'd be back way before Sano's concert was done. Second of all he never told us NOT to leave...he just didn't tell us we could...and third of all we'd stay nearby....no one could get us that quick, and besides I'll protect you!"

"I still don't know though..." Bant protested.

"ALright, then I'll go alone then." Obi-Wan said. "See you in a little while."

He then jumped from his sleep couch and was out the door before Bant could even try to stop him.

Bant sat there dumbfounded for a moment as she heard Obi-Wan's footsteps descending down the hallway. Had Obi-Wan really left her?

She sat in the silence a moment longer, looking around at the empty room. Suddenly she jumped up and was out the door almost as quickly as Obi-Wan.

"Obi-Wan...WAIT!!!" she called as she ran down the hall. She saw Obi-Wan ahead of her about to go down the stairs. When he heard her he quickly halted in his tracks and turned around; a sly grin on his face.

"I knew you'd come.." he said holding back giggles.

"Hmmmph" was Bant's only reply, but to herself she thought

"How does he always talke me into these things?"

17. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    JUST UPPING THIS ONCE

18. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  19. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    whoops double post

20. blueangel

Dec 8, 2001
    Great post!!!!

Obi and Bant are too cute ;) ;) ;) !!!!

I can´t wait for more!!!

I´ve such a feeling that it won´t be as easy as Obi thought, right ;) !!!!

POST MORE SOON !!!!!!

blueangel

21. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey thanks BA....Busy week at school this week....but I will post this weekend

22. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    Great so far!!!

Post more soon, please!!!!

Angel_Skywalker

23. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey you guys...
    Sorry..it has been a busy Easter Weekend, so I won't get a post up till later...
    stick aroudn though...It'll be comin soon

24. blueangel

Dec 8, 2001
    Still no post *snief*

MORE PLEASE SOOOOOOOOOOOOON

blueangel

25. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Just upping this! Sorry...no post...things have just been really crazy! It will be soon though!

-s-wk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.