main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Obi-Wan Kenobi: v4 Fan Club a/k/a Appreciation Society

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Valairy Scot, Sep 4, 2012.

1. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    If someone can make one of these into a Siriwan (Jedi robes andall) I'll probably make that my avatar. :)

I"ve almost made our Young Padawan Kenobi pic my avatar...I might still sometime. Where is that pic anyway...it's been buried for awhile. It needs to be surfaced again.

2. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Ah...here he is..the little darlin' ... Don't hide from us, Young Obi-Wan...we'll find you. ;)

[​IMG]

Now if I can just find the Qui-gon, Obi portrait... :D

3. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Heeelllllloooooo!!!!! hello...lo..lo...lo...lo,,,lo

Anyone here?....ere?....ere?...ere?...ere?

4. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    STILL no one around? [face_hypnotized]

Now I'm heading off to work for a 10 hour day...watch, it'll be popping in here while I'm gone!

5. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004

I might be able to change the color of the clothes they're wearing and stuffs... I'll have to give it a try sometime. I made a Siri, but I still need to find a saber to clip to her belt...and I got photoshop block when I couldn't decide on a picture of Obi I wanted to use to pair her with, or a good background...but I promise I'll get back to it soon-ish. I need some lovin' to inspire my fickle muse

here's my Siri-so-far: worth continuing to work on?

[​IMG]

6. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    Wow, very nice serendipityaey! Yes, you should definitely keep up the good work :)^:)^

serendipityaey likes this.
  7. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
  8. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Can I use the excuse that I'm back to university as to why I'm not around? :p

9. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Wow...Ashley, thats awesome...and I know Siri had short hair in the book. That is gorgeous...It's a wonder Obi-Wan could keep his hands to himself...and vice versa I mgiht add...;)

See, told you it'd be hopping...well a mini hop by the way.

Oh, and also speaking of hopping, I got a plot bunny today right in the middle of work that had my head spinning with the possibilities...and I had to bring myself back to earth to do my work.

It's taking the basic idea I had a few years ago (my very first idea) and changing the premise...and inserting a bit of an idea I got from another very popular TV show that is airing. It's changing up the original idea I had and making it possible.
    Just have to work out details (may be enlisting Vals help on that)...

10. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    Scarlette makes a good Siri Tachi.she looks good in the outfit.

11. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Hello...anyone home? [face_dunno]

12. ruth baulding

ruth baulding Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    Home,and tomorrow is Friday. Finished my intoxicated! Jedi fic yesterday, and starting on another one. Anything to avoid real work!

13. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Can't wait, Ruth.

Also can't wait for the next Lineage book...hope it's coming along soon enough...;)

I'm getting off early tomorrow (2:30), not by choice, and I req. to work my reg. shift but was denied, but now I'm kind of glad...it will be nice to get off a little early esp. since I have to work six hours on Sunday...

I've given both my story ideas thought, an dmaybe sometime..but right now I'm just enjoying reading. The initial excitement about that one story idea wore off and now I'm having second thoughts. There are so many way it could go, depending how deep I want to get into it...and I'm just not sure.

14. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Here's a little pic to go with Ruth's cute little story she posted tonight..."Because I Said So" [face_love]

Man, it took me awhile to find this...I found it finally clear back on page 38...we sure have been busy on here (well, except for this week...been pretty deserted here lately).

[​IMG]

15. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    [​IMG]

Obi-Wan, trying to find the Obi-fans who seem to have disappeared from this board.

"Hello, is anyone there?"

Pensive Padme likes this.
  16. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    [​IMG]

I like this...Qui-Gon watching over his boy. [face_love]

17. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    Can't see the last one, Deb!:_|

18. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    [​IMG]

Here it is again. Hopefully it works this time.

19. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Agh!! It didn't work again, but it did when I first posted it.

If you hit reply on it the pic comes up in the writing space...maybe try that?

There is a smaller version of this pic, but you can't see all the gorgeous detail as well.

Hey Valairy Scot !! I know you've been made a force ghost, but didn't mean you had to really disappear...;)

20. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
  21. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Really? STILL no one here?

What is going on???? [face_nail_biting]

22. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    125 pages and we've said all there is to say about our favorite character. Alas. Or dare I hope that every regular contributor to this thread is currently busy writing a new fanfic?

23. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Maybe? (hopeful pause)

I just haven't been able to get into writing right now...if I do it will be the cat story. I thought about maybe doing a few one shots is I get an idea.

Anyway...yeah, it's getting pretty lonely here...even Obi-Wan looked in to see where everyone was...:)

24. Eryndil

Eryndil Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 18, 2012
    Or maybe everyone is lurking and not saying anything ;)

Do we need a contentious subject to stimulate heated debate?

25. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    HI!!! Finally!! Someone besides Ruth and me...

You mean, not even those gorgeous pics I posted of Obi-Wan wasn't enough to spur reaction (even of the droolie kind?) :p

I love that one where it does look like he's peering into our boards...it was perfect for him "trying to find out what happened to everyone) [face_love]