main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Obi-Wan Kenobi: v4 Fan Club a/k/a Appreciation Society

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Valairy Scot, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Have the threads officially merged? I haven't seen the Ewan Thread for awhile and agree with Obimom the hecklers there get annoying and are off putting.

2. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    No not officially, and please, no one make it official...don't want the hecklers to migrate over here. Let's just keep this our little secret...k? ;)

Nanuk likes this.
  3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    I agree...Some of them are really not....."on-going". [face_shhh]

Who want to join me to write an Obi challenge again? The last one was really fun!!! :D

Iron_lord likes this.
  4. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    We give you a prompt and you write for us? :)

5. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    That won't be a challenge. Much more if everybody writes. :D

Iron_lord likes this.
  6. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    I'm game if someone gets it started...as I am able...it was fun last time...Prince Obi-Wan and his King father Qui-Gon...:p That was fun...

7. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Any other rules? First come, first write?

8. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Just write when you got an idea, but it must kind of fit with the previous part of the story. :D Then let me start! :D (Let us go AU. :D)

Obi-Wan was sitting in the empty cantina in the Jedi Temple when he heard someone approch him. He didn't bother to turn around to find out who it was, instead he stared out the window and watched the evening sun said its farewell aross the Coruscant sky.

"There you are, Master," a familiar voiced was sounded across the cantina.

Oh, great. It is him, Obi-Wan thought sarcastically. There goes my peaceful moments.

"Master! Look who is with me! Look!" 15 years-old Anakin said cheerfully.

Slowly Obi-Wan turned towards where the voice came from and the person that approched him together with his tennage Padawan surprised him.

You don't need to write much, write as much as your fantasy allows. ;)

Iron_lord likes this.
  9. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Usually not at a loss for words, Obi-Wan stood in surprise, gaping at this newcomer standing next to Anakin

"Well, aren't you going to say anything?" Anakin's companion said, a smile tugging playfully at her mouth

Finally finding his voice, Obi-Wan stammered, "I...I....I....It's you!"

10. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    "Well, of course it is me. Who else did you expect it to be, Oafy-Wan," the newcomer asked, trying to hold back a grin.

Still in shock, Obi-Wan opened his mouth trying to say something, but closed his mouth when it didn't come out a sound.

"Something wrong, Master?" Anakin looked concerned.

As if somebody had just pulled him out of his daydream, Obi-Wan blinked and looked at his Padawan. "No, everything is okay."

"It is just that I got some special magic over him," Siri said and winked at Anakin.

Iron_lord likes this.
  11. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    His padawan's smirk brought him to his senses.

"Anakin," he said, the undertone in his voice sharp enough that Anakin's eyes narrowed suspiciously, "return to our quarters and prepare some tea. Master Tachi and I will join you shortly."

The padawan dipped his head and, with a muttered "Yes, master", took his leave. Obi-Wan, thankful that for the moment Anakin remembered how to behave even if the questions would start later, became abruptly aware of the warm presence next to him that seemed, inexplicably, much closer than should be possible by law of nature.

Exhaling softly, he took her hand and squeezed it gently.

"Siri," he said, "what brings you here?"

12. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    "I've been away for so long, I only just returned. Aren't you glad to see me?"

"Of course I am, but how did you know to find me here?"

"Oh,Kenobi, I can sense you just about anywhere," Siri said with a smirk. "That is, if you're not sheilding. I wanted to see you. Come on, let head back to the ."

As Siri took his hand and headed for the door, Obi-Wan glanced back at the lone servadroid busily humming it's way along the bar, then allowed himself to be led.

As soon as they were in the hall, Siri pushed him against the wall and gave him a short but passionate kiss.

"Siri!" Obi-Wan hissed, glancing up and down the hall, but it was empty.

"Mmmm...I've wanted to do that for a long, long time," Siri purred as she nestled her head against his shoulder for a moment. "I've missed you Kenobi," she said at last as she finally turned away and they began their way toward the lifts.

"And...there is something I want to talk to you about," She said softly.

Obi-Wan's heart began to thud. Why did he suddenly have a bad feeling about this?

13. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Break: Do you remember when I told you the story of how Ewan ran away from home at age 7, and his mum made him sandwiches?

This is where he went. (apparently he was in Scotland three weeks ago) :D

https://instagram.com/p/zu5lcSwy_5/

obimom and Jedi Master Kenobiwan like this.
  14. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Looks like I missed a pic of all those he took on Instagram.....[face_waiting] :p

Back to the story:

When they arrived at Siri's quater, Siri pressed Obi-Wan against the wall and gave him an open-mouthed and passion kiss. Obi-Wan's Jedi senses shout out in protest, but there was a tiny, well, not so tiny, part of him that wanted this to last.

When they broke away from the kiss, Obi-Wan found himself pressing Siri closer to him instead of pushing her away.

"What was it that you wanted to talk about," Obi-Wan asked, trying to hold back a grin but failed.

15. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    That pic was gorgeous...what beautiful scenery. i would love to visit Scotland.

I have nothing yet in response to the story...but my!! Siri's getting more passionate. I notice part of my post got deleted...this computer would be a mess if I was goign to try to post a whole story.

16. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    While this is an older Obi-Wan story than the previous one - I thought the Precipice short story was very good. It's set in AOTC, during Dooku's attempt to turn a captured Obi-Wan to his side:

Jedi Knight Fett and hairymuggle like this.
  17. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    The fate of the story is both in your and Nanuk 's hand. :p

18. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Nice one! Thanks for pointing it out.

Interestingly enough, I found two other bits of info on that site:

1) The first stand-alone SW film will be "Rogue One" - apparently about the starfighters.

http://star-wars.suvudu.com/2015/03/first-star-wars-stand-alone-film-rogue-one.html

2) The SW set that Ewan and Charlie visited during LWD probably doesn't exist any longer ...

http://star-wars.suvudu.com/2015/03...ants-lurking-near-tunisian-star-wars-set.html

-------------------

Siri's clear gaze suddenly looked troubled and Obi-Wan felt the first flutter of unease.

"I'm leaving. Tonight," she clarified, closely watching his face for his reaction, and when he opened his mouth to reply, she let go of his hand and turned away. The sudden loss of her left him cold and yearning, and abruptly he clamped down on his own conflicting feelings.

"You only just arrived. Are you tired of me already?" he asked, deliberately lightly, drawing a tight smile from her that never reached her eyes and he wondered what she was hiding, and why.

Iron_lord likes this.
  19. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Nanuk, do you have an idea of what she is hiding? If not, I have an idea...but perhaps my idea is not at somber as what this hints at...I'm not sure if I should pursue it or not.

Siri glanced back at him, eyes softening. "Never. Never tired of you. It's just....I'm going somewhere you've been before....and..."

Siri sighed and seemed resigned to tell him the story.

"The last mission I went on before coming home was to meet a delagation of representatives of a planet ....in the Mandalorian sector." She stopped.

Obi-Wan stiffened. "Mandalorian system?"

Siri nodded, and then continued. "I met the Duchess"

Obi-Wan's breath stopped. "The ...Duchess?"

"Yes. Satine of Mandalore. You've met her."

Keeping himself calm, stilling the thundering of his heart, his said calmly. "Oh yes, Duchess Satine. Yes, we've met."

Siri's eyebrows rose knowingly. "Hmmph...More than met."

"She asked about you. Casually of course." She watched him closely."

"Her people are in danger again...they asked for our help. I'm leaving tonight for Mandalore, but she asked for you to accompany me...she asked for you by name."

"Oh." Obi-Wan gazed at Siri's both troubled and amused eyes. "I..wonder why she asked for me?"

"Oh, you know...I guess she want's her handsome knight to come rescue her again." Siri quipped, kissing his nose. "But don't worry, while you're rescuing her, I'll rescue you. Come on, I'll bet Anakins tea is hot by now."

"It's not the only one," Obi-Wan thought to himself, his cheeks reddening at Siri's suggestion.

Obi-Wan wondered how he, a Jedi knight who is not supposed to be in this kind is situation got into this mess. He groaned and followed Siri into his quarters.

"Just what did she tell you, anyway?

"She didn't have to say anything. I felt it, saw it in her eyes." Siri flashed him a knowing smile, then picked up a cup of tea.

-

-

Jedi Master Kenobiwan likes this.
  20. hairymuggle

hairymuggle Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 28, 2014
    Wow haven't read that one before! Thanks! Wished we could actually have seen this; I wonder if Jedi mindspeech will ever make it into a film without it being tacky.

Iron_lord likes this.
  21. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    I love where the story is heading. [face_tee_hee]

"Master!" Anakin shouted from the bed room. "Master!"

"How many times have I told you not to shout, Anakin?" Siri rolled her eyes and sent Obi-Wan a look. "What?"

"Says he that has shouted as many times as he has cleaned the Temple cantina," Siri said and gave him a poke at the shoulder.

Obi-Wan grinned. "I got good reasons for it."

She just raised her right eyebrow and shoke her head. "You are impossible."

"Master! Master! You don't know how..." Anakin's sentence was cut short when he was in the room together with the two Jedi Knight.

"I don't know what, Anakin?"

"Eh....never mind," Anakin mumbled.

22. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Darn! Had a post almost done when the computer shut down and I lost everything...here goes again.

"Anakin, is there something you needs help with immediately?" Obi-Wan asked in concern.

"Uh..no, Master," Anakin glanced at Siri, his face a slightly darker shade of pink than usual. "It's not important..it can wait".

"Very well then, where is my tea?" Obi-Wan said with a sympathetic grin.

"Right here Master!" Anakin eagerly gave his Master his cup.

"So..." Siri whispered out of earshot of the young Padawan who had returned to the kitchenette, "Going to tell me about it?"

"About what?" Obi-Wan asked innocently.

"You know very well about what? We're you ever going to tell me about the Duchess of Mandalore?" Siri demanded playfully.

"Well" Obi-Wan came as close to squirming uncomfortably as the usually unmoveable Jedi knight ever did, "It was a long time ago...I was very young.." It was his turn for his face to turn a shade of pink.

"Quit stalling, Kenobi. It wasn't that long ago. She flushed everytime your name was mentioned, even if she was the one who mentioned it. come on..Spill! And don't worry..I'm not jealous...much. Remember, we are Jedi, and good friends"

"Ha. Do you always kiss your friends the way you kissed me out there?" Obi-Wan retorted. She shrugged, her face now coloring slightly, "Well, we're...very close...friends.." she breathed.

"Yes..we are." Obi-Wan looked at his good friend, knowing that underneith both of them was a fire as yet unlit because of their Jedi oaths, but both knew how they felt about each other...Duchess or no duchess.

Should he tell her what happened then? Would he regret it if he did?

He sipped his tea quietly, pondering.

23. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    It was Anakin returning that saved him.

The padawan flopped down on his meditation cushion as if he didn't have a single bone left in his body, balanced his cup on one palm and finally came to rest with a sigh and an expectant gaze at both of them.

Before he could embarrass his master any further by speaking out of turn, Obi-Wan returned the interrupted conversation to the thing that kept on niggling in his mind.

"You are leaving tonight? Why? And if we are to accompany you, why wasn't I briefed?"

24. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    "Because I didn't tell the council yet, Obi-Wan. They don't know yet that she requested you accompany me. I wanted to talk to you first, see how you react. We don't leave for a few hours yet, I'll speak to the council, or at least Master Yoda before we leave."

"We're leaving?" Anakin piped up. "Where are we going Master? Why wasn't I told about it until just now!"

"I didn't know until just now myself, Anakin. Be still." Obi-Wan turned to Siri. "Let's go then. We'll talk to the council together. Anakin and I will come with you."

"I figured you would say that, knowing...." dropping her eyes, she amended..."Well, to be fair, you would go where duty calls you no matter what. Ok, Let's go then."

Obi-Wan turned to Anakin. "Stay here and clean up and get our gear ready. We'll be back in a while."

"Yes, Master," Anakin said, jumping up eagerly to obey. He was always ready for a mission.

As they headed out the door, Siri muttered, "I still want to hear the whole story"

"Later" Obi-Wan growled as they headed for the lifts.

25. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    "You know that the Council might not approve of the assignment," Obi-Wan commented while they waited for the lift to arrive. "Personal "requests" have the tendency to ruffle their feathers, escpecially when they are "personal"."

Siri smirked again. "And just how "personal" is this request?"

Obi-Wan shrugged, somewhat uncomfortable. "We didn't part on the best terms. I'm actually surprised that she would even think of me."

"It didn't sound like that to me." Siri raised her hand, only let it fall again when the doors opened. "Well, lets face the lion's den."