main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Obi-Wan Kenobi: v4 Fan Club a/k/a Appreciation Society

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Valairy Scot, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    I really don't have any idea what to write, so I'll just let you two have the fun...for now...and steps in when my fantasy allows. :D

Edit: Have you garls checked out Ewan's latest Instagram post? [face_laugh] He's naughty. :p[face_love][face_love]:*

2. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    That's no help at all when I don't have any idea what to write. LOL

"Naughty" is one word for it. ;) Notice his hair is standing up all by itself. LOL

3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    [face_laugh] Then we are in the same page. :p

Mr. Naughty, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Incredible, Mr. Gorgeous...do we have more words for him? [face_thinking][face_tee_hee]

:p

serendipityaey likes this.
  4. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    "Simply Ewan"? [face_love]

5. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Break: Very nice response, Nanuk I really liked that. :) No time for me to add anything now, I have to go towork.

6. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Let us get back to the story.

"You know that the Council might not approve of the assignment," Obi-Wan commented while they waited for the lift to arrive. "Personal "requests" have the tendency to ruffle their feathers, escpecially when they are "personal"."

Siri smirked again. "And just how "personal" is this request?"

Obi-Wan shrugged, somewhat uncomfortable. "We didn't part on the best terms. I'm actually surprised that she would even think of me."

"It didn't sound like that to me." Siri raised her hand, only let it fall again when the doors opened. "Well, lets face the lion's den."

When Siri and Obi-Wan came into the Council chamber, they were greeted by all 12 council members.

Standing in the middle of the room, the two Knights bowed respectfully.

"Glad to see you come hom it is, Knight Tachi." The voice of the Grand Master was sounded in the room. "A successful mission it was, hmmm?"

"Yes Master."

"But a new problem, in the Mandolorian sector, has arrised," Yoda said, eyes closed.

There was nothing one can hide from th Grand Master of the Order.

"Yes Master," Siri replied.

"A problem that Obi-Wan involved gets." Slowly Yoda's eyes open and the wise Master looked at Obi-Wan. "An old friend of Obi-Wan, the Dutchess is."

At that Siri raised her eyebrows and looked at Obi-Wan. This is getting interesting.

7. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    obimom Poor you! Think of Mr Perfect, maybe that helps pass the time. :)

8. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Mr. Perfect definetly helps. Everytime I think the school day goes slow, I just let my mind wander off to him, while my body is left behind in the boring class. :p

[​IMG]

3 days before Ewan turns 44. :D [face_party][face_dancing]

serendipityaey, obimom and Nanuk like this.
  9. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Obi-Wan and Siri silently made their way back to the lifts, filled with their own thought, neither looking at the other. The wait for the lifts to open was brooding and tense. The lifts finally opened, and they stepped into them as one. As soon as the doors closed, Obi-Wan closed his eyes and exhaled the breath he didn't realized he had been holding since they had left the Council Chambers.

Siri sighed heavily. "Wow" she breathed.

"Yes." Obi-Wan muttered, sliding his eyes sideways to study her face. Her arms were folded, and she was obviously troubled, but Obi-Wan wasn't sure if it was because of the mission or because of him and the warning he had received.

Clearing his throat, Obi-Wan finally broke the silence. "I didn't think they were going to release me to go."

"Well, the Duchess did make a formal request for your presence in this crisis...I was almost an afterthought."

"Siri...pettiness doesn't become you." Obi-Wan mildly chided.

Siri didn't answer, but stood silently studying the panels in the wall.

"How much does the Council know of your...adventures...with her..?' Siri finally asked.

"We gave a full report when we returned to the Temple. We were on that mission protecting her for a year...it was a lengthy report."

"You told them everything?"

"What do you think there is to tell?" Obi-Wan retorted, an unfamiliar desire to be defensive rising up within him.

"Well, obviously something serious happened between you two...if Yoda doesn't know everything, he knows something, the way he was studying you."

"At the time, Qui-Gon advised me to skim over most of ...that...but we did put into the report that I....I ...had to make a choice."

Siri stiffened, staring hard at the numbers rolling on the door. "You mean, like the choice we had to make?"

"Well, " Obi-Wan shifted, sweat beading on the back of his neck. "Yes...similar.."

"Did you....do you love her?"

Stunned, Obi-Wan was relieved when the doors finally stopped and opened. Cool air sent a shiver through him.

His head was slightly spinning as he turned to go to his and Anakins rooms. They were to meet Siri in a hour at the docking bay to leave. He started to walk away without answering, but stopped and turned. She stood staring at him...questions clouding her gaze.

"Siri...you know ...we are Jedi...we made a choice...you know how I feel about you, but you also know the choice we made. I was in a situation where I ...I ...did have deep feelings for her...and I had to make a choice ...I.."

Siri swallowed hard, eyes glistening. "And you did make your choice..."

"I'm here, aren't I?" he retorted, annoyance beginning to color his tone.

Nodding, Siri visibly relaxed. "I'm so sorry Obi-Wan...it's really none of my business. We all go through situations as Jedi, and have to make many choices...I'm being so silly. Go get ready, I'll see you in an hour."

She smiled and turned toward her own quarters, and Obi-Wan turned toward his.

"What have I got myself into?" he wondered aloud.

Nanuk likes this.
  10. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Anakin, thank the Force for small mercies, had their gear packed and ready, and was literally bouncing on the spot, eager to go. When Obi-Wan opened the door, his padawan almost quivered where he stood, the Force around him alight with excitement.

"Master?" he asked, his eyes bright, "what did they say?"

"We're to meet Siri at the spaceport." Some of his own reluctance must have translated to Anakin, for the boy follwed him into the room and pierced him with a look.

Obi-Wan tossed him a datapad and sat down. The short walk from the Council chambers to their quarters hadn't helped to make up his mind and he knew Anakin expected him to say something. If only something were a bit clearer to him ...

"Master? What it is?"

Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow. "If only someone told me, I'd feel much happier." At Anakin's snort, he sat forward and regarded his padawan.

"Apparently someone has taken over the Beskar mines on Mandalore," he said soberly and, when Anakin's face remained blank, continued, "and Beskar, as you will know after you read the files, is a material that can withstand a lightsaber."

That did get a reaction out of the young man - the whistle that followed could either be interpreted as impressed or astonished.

"They don't know anything?" Anakin's incredulous tone didn't even come close to conveying the thoughts racing through his master's head.

"Apparently they don't. At least that is what they want to have us believe." Obi-Wan fixed Anakin with one of his looks. "And we must tread carefully. The ruler of Mandalore, Duchess Satine Kryze, doesn't take kindly to weapon-waving maniacs."

"Master, I'm hurt." Anakin smirked. "If you think that I'm a maniac with a lightsaber, what does it make you?"

I don't want to know, Obi-Wan thought, and mentally dragged a hand over his face. "Let's go and ... find out."

obimom likes this.
  11. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Brilliant...I like. I have no answer as of yet, perhaps someone else will. I'll try to check in later though and if I get something I''' jump in. My mind is already trying to work it out..;)

12. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    I got nothing for the story, but I do have one thing that has to be said...

...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FANTASTIC AND UNIQUE ACTOR, EWAN, THAT TURNS 44 TODAY!!! [face_dancing] [face_party] :* [face_love]

13. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Happy Birthday, Ewan!

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Next thing you now he will be perfect to play ANH obi wan.

Saga Explorer likes this.
  15. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Lets give him another 10 years for that. :D

16. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    I agree with Nanuk, he is still too young for that. ;)

Obi Wan Kenobi. likes this.
  17. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    Hurry up Disney and give me an Obi-wan movie setting during TCW era before he gets to old.
    A live action movie with him( featuring Satine)

Obi Wan Kenobi. likes this.
  18. Obi Wan Kenobi.

Obi Wan Kenobi. Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2015
    Happy Birthday Ewan Mc Gregor!

serendipityaey likes this.
  19. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Happy Birthday, Ewan!!!!!! Hope you are having a fantastic day!!![face_dancing]

20. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Happy Birthday my favorite Obi-Wan, Elmont and all! A million hearts and kisses :)

21. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    A German channel showed two of his films in honour of the occasion. :D Rogue Trader, Young Adam and repeat. :) Yay.

22. hairymuggle

hairymuggle Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 28, 2014
    Ah Rogue Trader. I still can't stop laughing at the accents (although thankfully they nailed the Singaporean speech -- not easy, even our own homegrown actors can't do that).

But Young Adam whoof! =P~

Nanuk likes this.
  23. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Story continuation:

When the boys arrived at the Space Port, Siri was already there.

"There you are!" she smirked. "I thought you'd changed your mind Kenobi."

"Me? Never. Too much is at stake." Obi-Wan was in no mood for jokes and remarks about Satine...although thoughts of her was in the back of his mind, his thoughts had mainly turned to the takeover of the Baskar mines.

Who took them over? And why? Was it a plot against the Jedi, or something more? Perhaps Satine would be able to shed some light on why this happened.

Suddenly he felt a mild disturbance and instinct made him duck. A travel bag hit the wall and plopped onto the floor of the transport, missing his head by inches.

24. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Obi-Wan turned towards where the bag has came from and saw a grinning Siri. "What was that about?"

"You seemed in deep thoughts, but your Jedi instincts saved you." Siri walked pass Obi-Wan and picked up the travel bag. "Let's get moving then, before your concern takes over completely."

He knew that she was teasing, but he really wasn't in the mood. "I'm not concerned."

"You have always been a terrible liar, Obi-Wan," she said, casting him a soft smile and walked towards the ship.

"What Master Tachi said is true, Master. You are a terrible liar."

"Right...wait...what?"

"See?" Anakin tried everything he could to be solemn.

Btw, garls. Do you want this to be posted on Fanfiction.net? :D

25. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Possibly, but not yet. We're still trying to work out what is going on at the mines, and Nanuk has some good ideas. I really didn't intend for this to become something so serious...but this is the way it's turning out. ;)