main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Obi-Wan Kenobi: v4 Fan Club a/k/a Appreciation Society

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Valairy Scot, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Wow! My goal is to meet him once, I think. LOL I sooo envy you! LOLPlease keep us updated!

obimom likes this.
  2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    I think I will get upset too...hehe

But...he's cute when he's upset. :p Actually he's cute all the time. [face_love]

[face_laugh] ---> I'm laughing now, okay? Really laughing, Ash. [face_rofl]

To be serious....I don't think I would be able to speak when I see him.....just thinking of it my heart rate accelerates...lol...with that I can conclude very easily: I will faint when I see him in RL.

3. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Wait, which part are you laughing about Jedi Master Kenobiwan ? Lol

But don't worry, he's very kind. He's also very very quick signing autographs, he'll be there and gone before you can faint lol

obimom and Jedi Master Kenobiwan like this.
  4. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Does that mean that you'll wake up with a signed photo in your hand, without knowing how it happened? Ohhhhh nooo .... :p [face_rofl]

obimom and Jedi Master Kenobiwan like this.
  5. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Yep, plus a faint memory of kind eyes and a "oh dear, not another one" and if he has time a message on your insta pic the next morning asking if you're okay! Lol

Nanuk and Jedi Master Kenobiwan like this.
  6. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    I was laughing about this part:

I saw for me the whole thing...[face_laugh]

I'm not afraid of that Ewan won't be kind...but it is just that seeing him in person.....in front of me.....oh dear...*faints*

Wait....*wakes up*....if he's very very quick at signing autographs, it means that I won't even get the chance to say hello! *cries instead* :_|

:p

Jedi Knight Fett and obimom like this.
  7. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Well, "Jane's got a gun" has got a new trailer ... sorry, can't keep from smirking whenever I hear him perform "western-style". :D Impressive moustache, though. LOL

Jedi Master Kenobiwan and obimom like this.
  8. Macho Mantis

Macho Mantis Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2015
  9. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    Obi-Wan is the best!!

my favorite character, and the role model I seek to live up to

10. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010

Hi guys!! Yes, Obi-Wan is the best ... hoping Disney decided to do an Obi-Wan trilogy set between the prequela and A New Hope....with Ewan of course playing him...as he wants to.

Nanuk likes this.
  11. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Still a dream of mine ... I'd be happy with a stand-alone (so easy to satisfy) but a trilogy would be awesome. Are there any rumours?

12. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Haven't heard anything recently.

13. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Sorry folks for my absence, the school have been throwing things at none-stop. Finally got a small break for now...watching PT at the moment, just finished TPM yesterday and started on AotC. Ewan was juuuuust hot there. [face_love][face_love][face_love]

EDIT: Ewan and Western are definetly something HOOOT! [face_love][face_love] serendipityaey: We got a western Elmont!!!! [face_party][face_party][face_party]

14. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome back.

Jedi Master Kenobiwan likes this.
  15. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Watched the new SW movie this morning...I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would, given that there was no Obi-Wan :_| But I have to admit, it wouldn't have worked in this one...now maybe the next one...? but they do need to do that Ewan/Obi movie set between 3 and 4...

No spoilers here....but I did end up liking the movie very much...and I liked the mix of old familiar characters (and I do mean "old";) with the new characters. )

Nanuk likes this.
  16. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Yes, so far I've heard only pleased reviews, from a variety of people. Glad to know that you had a wonderful time - and you've made me quite curious. LOL Maybe I can squeeze in a viewing in my busy pre- and post- Christmas schedule. LOL

17. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
  18. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Oh m gosh..I wish I had known...I would have listened more closely....I did hear a voice saying Rey's name..but it was so soft I didn't recognise Ewan voice...but that is so awesome...and I love the article you posted about it too....I kept looking for a surprice cameo from him...and I missed a voice cameo...

Love that..."I did it first but then they had some guy..Ewan McSomething...do it...":p

Nanuk likes this.
  19. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Guuuuuuuuuuuuys? Remember the old Obi challenge we wrote back on the temp board? And that I posted on Fanfiction.net? (An Obi-Wan Challenge) It is now on an on-going SW writing contest on inkitt.com, if you have read and/or was a part of the writing progress, feel free to vote for it!!!! :D

It will be so awesome to see it win, lol. The masterpiece. [face_love][face_love][face_love]

20. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Just back from watching ... and ... gosh, I so miss Obi-Wan. All throughout the film I caught myself wishing for an elegant Jedi knight to appear, with an elegant weapon. *cry*

That said, I'm quite pleased with the new film. SPOILERS ahead, so beware ...

I think they found two wonderful new characters that the audience can connect with. There's no question that I will watch the next films, now that the big question mark has been answered to my satisfaction: Yes, it does work.

Loved the new gadgets and the old ones, of course, and I think the film was easy to understand for "newcomers" and had enough stuff in it that hard-core fans were able to recognize and congratulate themselves upon. LOL Chewbacca was the best, of course. ;) I needn't mention the starships and droids, I think. LOL AND, I'm pleased to say, even though Germany dubs all the film, at least they got Ewan's "voice" actor to speak the line ... I was able to recognize "him".

:) Funny that they used the same plot they used in episode IV - trying to safe the girl from the death star, the mentor .... :( Still works, though.

And, I don't have to say it - I loved the last scene, especially the close-up. So many memories and wishful thinking in that one, hehehe. Can't wait for the next one. Hurry, please! May the Force be with them!

obimom likes this.
  21. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So you guys all heard about its not a big spoiler for TFA but just in case
    Obi Wan being voiced by Ewan in the vision!

22. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Well, that's not a spoiler per se, is it? ;) Rather like an Easter egg. LOL In any case, I was glad to have known it before watching the film; otherwise I'd have missed it completely, subtle as it was.

23. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Yeah, I remember hearing that line when I watched the movie, but I didn't realize it was Ewan's....it was spoken very softly. I wish I had known so I could have had the thrill of hearing Ewan's voice in the movie....now I want to watch it again, just for that.

Nanuk likes this.
  24. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, me too. Feeling the urge to watch it again is proof for myself that I liked it. :)

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I feel the urge to watch it a third time.

By the time it leaves theaters I will be surprised if I have money! :p

obimom and Nanuk like this.