main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Obi-Wan Kenobi: v4 Fan Club a/k/a Appreciation Society

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Valairy Scot, Sep 4, 2012.

1. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Well he's tied with Anakin as My favorite Star Wars Character of All Time so I might as well join if I can. :D

naw ibo likes this.
  2. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
  3. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010

I read this article yesterday...it was really good and Ewan looked awesome...i enjoyed reading some of th ecomments too. ;)

4. naw ibo

naw ibo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 18, 1999
    You know it's awesome that at 45 years old(!!!) Ewan can still pull off that almost Curt Wild type hair. :) He really looks good, I'm going to have see this film. (And please, Disney, make the Obi-Wan film--with Ewan of course)

QueenSabe7 and Nanuk like this.
  5. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
  6. Captain Han Solo

Captain Han Solo Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 23, 2016
  7. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    [​IMG]

Ewan with his gorgeous daughter Clara at the red carpet for Miles Ahead...she looks a lot like him....

Jedi Master Kenobiwan and Nanuk like this.
  8. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Gotta love his trousers - always admire a good Scottish theme, hehehe. And I like that his kids are getting old enough so that we can see them every now and then. :)

serendipityaey likes this.
  9. naw ibo

Mar 18, 1999
    Wow that's Clara? I remember when she was this little tiny dark haired girl on his scooter riding around the AOTC set. :)

serendipityaey and Nanuk like this.
  10. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
    Have you got a pic or a link?

11. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

Ladies!!! Attention, please! Let us start off another Obi-FF here in the thread again! Let's have some fun, and get some life back to the thread!

12. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Absolutely!!! I will start tonight if no one else wants to. I propose something that takes place between episodes 3 and 4 in honor of a possible spin-off. Only rules are a minimum of two sentences and if you decide to include a female lead, let's let her be original. I'm not into people coming back from the dead haha! <3 <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedi Master Kenobiwan likes this.
  13. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Lead the way, Ash! :D[face_cowboy]

14. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Hot, brutal wind blew in over the dunes, causing Obi-Wan to have to duck his head low, beneath his hood, as he made his way back to his sparse dwelling. As he crossed the cliff, a strange feeling made him stop and look up, squinting his eyes against the bright shine of the suns, and he searched the horizon. Then he spotted the presence that had caught his awareness. "Not again," he muttered.

Started! Anyone can give it a shot! If you'd like to try and continue just go ahead and call it then take how long you need to come up with at least two sentences to continue! Edit your original post calling the next part to add your part of the story :)

Hope everyone is doing well and still loving Obi! [face_love] Also, (of course!) all conversation is still welcome, we just thought we'd start a story to wake things up [:D]

15. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
  16. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
  17. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    A group of sand people walked across the dunes. There were at least eight of them. Some of them carreid weapon, while other carried food. Lowering his hood a bit more, Obi-Wan walked towards the group to greet them.

Nanuk and serendipityaey like this.
  18. naw ibo

Mar 18, 1999
    Probably on an old hard drive someplace, sorry I don't have those pics anywhere that would be easy access.

19. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    So Cute....(sigh....[face_love])....I don't blame him if he doesn't remember some lines..even the first one's he spoke on SW....he's been in a LOT of movies...

Son Josh just got head shots made for auditions...he's in College majoring in Theatre...he was in two small productions this year, but next week he's auditioning for a role in a Shakespeare play for next year....Comedy of Errors....I'm so excited for him. My "secret" daydream is someday he gets to do a film with Ewan....:p

Nanuk likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    obimom - how cool is that?! Comedy of Errors is one of my favorite Shakespearean plays. I like the comedies more than the tragedies. Of the tragedies, I like King Lear and Othello. But woo, acting with Ewan, how nice! That is something to shoot for. [face_laugh]

obimom likes this.
  21. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Here's an interview of Clara McGregor (Ewan's daughter)...she talks a little about her dad..and other things...and it shows how awesome Ewan and Eve are as parents....

http://www.independent.ie/entertain...cgregors-actress-daughter-clara-34658746.html

Josh choked a little on his audition...but since it's a college production, it's not as bad as if it had been a professional audition..and it's the first audition he has ever had...it was a learning experience, for sure. He was given an opportunity to start over, and he got it right this time. He'll find out Monday if he has a part or not.

Nanuk and Valiowk like this.
  22. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
  23. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Just saw Mordecai with Johnny Debb, Ewan and Gwyneth Paltrow..Not a great movie, but not bad. I enjoyed it enough. Depp is as always quirky and funny, and I loved the part Ewan played...the serious private detective, but who is in love with Mordecai's wife....he looked so good in this...and there was a brief flashback of teh three main characters college days...and the way they made Ewan's hair, and the lighting he looked like he did (almost) in his early career..... Overall a pretty fun movie. :)

Nanuk likes this.
  24. Nanuk

Nanuk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 6, 2014
  25. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    [​IMG]

another Oh My moment...[face_love]