Fanclub Obi-Wan Kenobi: v4 Fan Club a/k/a Appreciation Society

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Valairy Scot, Sep 4, 2012.

1. obimom Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    What book is that? I've read Long Way Down, which was pretty autobiographical...it that what you are talking about? If not, tell me so I can find it. :D
  2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Greetings to all dear Obi-fans! I need help to find a title to a SiriWan FF. It's about what Ruth said, dark siri! I'll really appreciate some help. Thanks!
  3. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4
    OBimom

om, post: 50227288, member: 1366620"]
    What book is that? I've read Long Way Down, which was pretty autobiographical...it that what you are talking about? If not, tell me so I can find it. :D[/quote]
  4. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4
    It's titled great scot,it's...Ewan McGregor ,an unauthorized biography by Chris Nickson. I found it years ago while looking for the Star Wars Special Edition of Vanity Fair. But the quote was not taken from there.I read that somewhere else.but you are sure to enjoy it. it's got pictures of him as well.
  5. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm gonna get that book for christmas, but it's not written by Chris Nickson, it's written by Billy Adams. It looks like that: https://www.adlibris.com/no/product.aspx?isbn=0879517042
  6. obimom Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I think I've heard of the "great Scot" book... could it be there are two books out there? What does Ewan think of them, I wonder? (Since they are unauthorized).
  7. serendipityaey Force Ghost

star 4
    I think there are a number of those unauthorized autobiographies out there, probably comes with the territory
  8. Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey guys! I'm starting writing our huge Obi-challenge now. God! It must be the biggest challenge I have ever seen! Almost 19 pages, and I'm not finished yet!

I had copied all the "little" chapter that every single of you have written, from the temp boards to this new boards here. And I called it "An Obi-Wan Challenge".
  9. obimom Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I just love that pic I posted the other day of young Ewan...now when I picture young Obi-Wan in Ruth's (or anyone else's story) thats the face I see. :)

Any success in photoshopping that , Ash?
  10. ruth baulding Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    That's not good, Deb... how can I torment and torture such a /cute/ little fellah? I'm going to have to block that adorable face out of my mind so I can keep writing the next few chapters without my maternal protective instinct getting oni the way. Darn it.
    obimom likes this.
  11. ruth baulding Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Oh ho, Dark Siri, I love it!
    Fallen Angel -- how about that?
  12. ruth baulding Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Oh, Ash, do it and I shall publicly adulate you. An Ode to Serendipityaey will be sung. Please, please, please...
  13. ruth baulding Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    YIPES! You didn't put all our names to that monstrosity I hope????[face_laugh]
  14. obimom Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Is she also including all that story we were doing with Obi and Siri trying (and failing) to ...erm....get it on? It seems it ended up in a nice little alcove in an old abandoned building, and just as they were getting cozy some stepped in...I don't think it ever went from there...
  15. serendipityaey Force Ghost

star 4
    well, since you put it that way... does that make me an accomplice in torturing the poor guy?
  16. serendipityaey Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, I don't have much time and I know very little about photoshop, and I had to make it a little 'artistic' to cover up my inadequacies, but here's my little attempt at it:

[IMG]
    Last edited by serendipityaey, Dec 2, 2012
    Valiowk, ruth baulding, Veloz and 3 others like this.
  17. serendipityaey Force Ghost

star 4
    Ack!! I can't even stand to look at it :oops: I tried my best [face_worried]

edit: okay i tweaked it a little more. when it comes to Obi, I can never stop tweaking
    Last edited by serendipityaey, Dec 2, 2012
  18. serendipityaey Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, hubby thought it was a real picture. I feel better :p
    laloga likes this.
  19. Valairy Scot Chosen One

star 5

=P~[face_love]=D=^:)^
    serendipityaey and Gkilkenny like this.
  20. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4

Wow! You should send a copy of that to Ewan.;
    serendipityaey and Gkilkenny like this.
  21. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4

How about including in your story how Siri got caught up with Krayn.what got her to do it,was it a mission? How did Obiwan react to her being with a group of slavers.;
  22. laloga Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    :D Holy moly! I thought it was a real pic as well! That's...that's amazing! I love it! Looks like it came right out of his Padawan yearbook or something! @};- Amazing job, Ashley!
    Gkilkenny and serendipityaey like this.
  23. Veloz Force Ghost

star 6
    That would be a cutie pie padawan Obi awww [face_laugh]. Nicely done =D=
    Gkilkenny and serendipityaey like this.
  24. ruth baulding Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    YES!!!!!
    Oh, Ash, you have made my week. Look how cute he is - and obviously set in the Room of a Thousand Fountains. You can tell by the lop-sided grin that he's just offered a bit of cheek to Qui-Gon.
    I'm working on your Ode right now....
    laloga, Gkilkenny and serendipityaey like this.
  25. serendipityaey Force Ghost

star 4
    Yay!! I've been dying all day hoping you liked it :)