main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Obi-Wan Kenobi: v4 Fan Club a/k/a Appreciation Society

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Valairy Scot, Sep 4, 2012.

1. ruth baulding

ruth baulding Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    ALTHOUGH, I do admit to hving entertained a fantasy or two about seeing daleks sliced and diced by lightsabers. Let's have Obi-Wan takes out about a hundred Daleks in all-out battle. That's the key to my heart - violence!!!!

obimom likes this.
  2. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I can give it a go :)

Ok, now you are giving me ideas Ruth!

3. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Only Ruth coudl come up with that...and very well too. Oh and what it Obi is capture by daleks or something (or the robot men...can't think what they are now) and the doctor and Anakin have to work together to rescue him. Wouldn't that be something. (maybe with teh Dr.s companion (or the companion, whoever depending on which dr. is used) is captures with Obi. He does the protective thing for the companion, while the Dr. is dealing with Anakin's stuff while trying to rescue them.

4. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    A companion and Obi captured together! Wheels are turning, that's a great idea :) I love Obi being protective

obimom and laloga like this.
  5. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Ok, now you are giving me ideas!!!! (I'd love to see the Doctor handle Anakin....)

6. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Cybermen...very scary.

And how would Obi-Wan and Anakin react to the weeping angels...too many ideas!! Gah!!

7. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    All right, then: get writing. Make sure that the Jedi think the "companion" is a Padawan (why else woudl you be traipsing around with someone less ocmpatent than yourself?) and also Obi-Wan ought to have a moment of suspicion/alarm concerning the Doctor, inasmuch as he /sounds/ like he might be a healer. (!)
    -- you know: "Who the blazes are you?"
    "I'm the Doctor"
    (just what he needed... another interfering healer...)
    Off to finish holiday shopping. Now that the Mayan apocalypse has fizzle dout and we're all still here :)

8. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001

Aaaahhhhh,I want one. I hope I can find one here.I'll make it a mission. My birthday gift to myself.:)

9. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    Yeah go for it hlc88!!!

10. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Well this morning I sat down at my desk and started to draw a Star Wars/Doctor Who picture. I have to say it's not very good. I'm rubbish at drawing hands and feet. In fact I don't think its very good at all. It's Anakin and Obi-Wan in the TARDIS. Anakin is playing with the TARDIS console. And Obi-Wan is trying to fend off Donna Noble (one of the 10th Doctor's companions) who is making eyes at him... and the 10th Doctor is begging Obi-Wan to control Anakin. As I say its not very good, I still need to scan it in and perhaps see if I can colour it in.

It's probably not at all what you are expecting. But I have to say its started the clogs in my head turning and I might be *thinking* of writing a crossover fic at some point in the future.

11. Eryndil

Eryndil Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 18, 2012
    Wow, this thread is positively seething with ideas. I'd love to see Donna Noble with Obi-Wan!

12. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Donna Noble!! Perfect. She snarky and funny! She'd get right in Obi-Wan's face and tell him what she thinks just like she does the 10th doctor.

Also love the idea of 11th dr. and Amy and Rory with Obi and Anakin.

So many good ideas. Can't wait to see results start coming in.. And if I get a good idea and decide to go at it myself, I will try....maybe...:)

13. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Hmm...quiet in here today.

14. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Define the word quiet, obimom. :p

15. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Helloooo!....llooooo!....loooo....looooo

Empty room ...

Anyone here?

16. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    I'm here. Something you want to talk about? Christmas?

17. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Ok, something silly I whipped up... It's not very good, and I couldn't get text on it, so err, just imagine! :D

[​IMG]

In my mind:

Anakin: Oh cool, Master look at this! *presses tons of buttons*
    Obi-Wan: Anakin! Leave it alone!
    The Doctor: Leave that console alone!
    Anakin: What does that button do? *presses it*
    Donna: What do we have here? Oh, another ginger!
    Ob-Wan: I'm not ginger! I'm auburn! Besides, I've already got a girlfriend!
    The Doctor: Please control your companion!
    Obi-Wan: He's not my companion!

Ok, probably silly but its the best I could come up with, and as I said I'm rubbish at drawing and I think this reflects that rather well!

FARK2005, ruth baulding and obimom like this.
  18. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    It's very nice! Good job

hlc88 likes this.
  19. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    I love it!

Donna: What do we have here? Oh, another ginger!
    Ob-Wan: I'm not ginger! I'm auburn! Besides, I've already got a girlfriend!

[face_laugh]

hlc88 likes this.
  20. obimom

Oct 31, 2010

I LOVE this.. Great Job!!!! =D=

hlc88 likes this.
  21. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    I was going to add Ahsoka in but her drawing went a bit wrong so I rubbed her out! If I'd been able to get her right she'd have been standing there with a bored expression on her face saying something like: "Boys and their toys..." (obv. referring to Anakin).

22. ruth baulding

Sep 3, 2012
    Welll played! I never thought to see the day... but here it is. (Another ginger - bwa ha ha)

hlc88 likes this.
  23. Eryndil

Eryndil Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 18, 2012
    Poor old Obi - if Donna takes a liking to him, he's in trouble! He may have to get his lightsaber out :D Great job.

hlc88 likes this.
  24. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    It seemed to much of an opportunity to pass up! :D

I'm probably going to end up having more ideas now lol! Thanks :)

25. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    What I"m looking forward to is when the Dr. has to use his Sonic screwdriver, and when the jedi have to use their lightsaber.

They're in a tight situation, and the Dr. of course doesn't want to see anyone die and he finds out Obi-Wan feels the same way (mutual respect grows), and is at first alarmed and then duly impressed when Obi-Wan and Anakin use their sabers in defense and no one dies...

And then later, maybe when the Dr. and Anakin are trying to bust through a locked door to get to Obi-Wan and (companion), Anakin takes out his saber to cut through the door, and the Dr. says "Wait! Let me."

He pulls out his sonic screwdriver and within seconds the door is open. Anakin, impressed, says something like, "Whoa..I've got to get one of those!"

hlc88 likes this.