Obi-Wan Lies?

Discussion in 'Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by Japor_Angel, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Japor_Angel Jedi Knight

star 1
    OK, I know this is completely ridiculous, but I have to make sure it isn't true. My brother told him that his girlfriend told him that her grandfather told her that his stepson told him that his ex-wife told him that her long-lost identical twin told her that some random wookkie told her that Obi-Wan lies to Luke at one point in this movie.

Anyone have any idea where they come up with this stuff? I mean, come on, this is Obi-Wan? What would he lie about, anyway?
  2. RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Now this is just blatantly false. Obi-Wan doesn't have a lying bone in his body.
  3. DarthButt Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I don't buy it either. Maybe it's Obi-Wan's clone Ben that lies.
  4. Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece

star 7
    Exactly. More proof that they are NOT THE SAME PERSON!!

Hello, how much plainer can it be? :rolleyes:
  5. DarthLowBudget Force Ghost

star 5
    I KNOW!

How do you even get "Ben" out of Obi-Wan? it doesn't make sense!
  6. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, they're just trying to throw us off the trail since it didn't work for Sidious/Palpatine.

OBI-WAN=/=BEN

Andyone who says different is going to be very dissapointed come Episode V in which it will be revealed that Palpatine took some of Obi-Wan's DNA from Mustafar and cloned him, and is now corrupting Luke. Hell, for all we know the Obi-Wan we see taking Luke to Owen & Beru could have been the clone. It would explain why Obi-Wan looks 30 years older in the photos I've seen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.