main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

obi wan sense qui gon's death?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by starwarsofthesouth, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsofthesouth

starwarsofthesouth Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2005
    Did this happen? I noticed something that I have never noticed before in E1. It seemed that just a few seconds before qui gon's death that obi wan has a worried look on his face. Did he see into the future, or am I just wasting my time?

2. Harabec

Harabec Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2001
    Possible, but as he'd seen the whole thing go down and was right there as Qui-Gon died, sensing it wouldn't have been a revelation.

3. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    I'm pretty sure that Obi-Wan knew that his master was struggling and did not have a chance. That is why he has the worried look on his face. 2 blades against Qui-Gonns' one was not looking to good, and it did not end well either.

4. Padme-Wan_SkyWindu

Padme-Wan_SkyWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    I've noticed this also. I didn't interpret it as him using the Force to see into the future, but rather as Obi-Wan noticing an error in Qui-Gon's fighting strategy. I thought it was Obi-Wan sort of seeing a window of opportunity open for Darth Maul to strike.

5. Lord-Sadface

Lord-Sadface Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    I think that he was just a little worried, moreover, very eager to aid his master. The way he screams shows he was still caught by suprise by Quigon's death imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.