main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan & Yoda Original Trilogy Notes with ShadowGirl(AU version of a story between Obi-Wan & Yoda)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    This story follows the same story line as the notes with Nebula.

Nebula played the part of Yoda for the firt 9 notes.

ShadowGirl played the part of Yoda for 9-17.

Happens played Yoda for notes 17 to the end.

Note 1:

Jedi Master Yoda,

Hello. I know I haven?t contacted you in 19 YEARS, but some interesting things have been happening. I?m still alive, and I?ve been living on Tatooine for the entire time. I hope that you are alive and well also.

A little while ago a boy from Tatooine contacted me about a school project on Anakin Skywalker?..and after I had written to the boy a few times I found out that the boy was none other than Luke Skywalker himself! He survived!!!!! He?s in fairly good health and can walk too.

Don?t worry, I didn?t tell Luke that Anakin WAS his father, or that his father became Darth Vader. I?ve been very careful with what I?ve been telling him. I thought it would be wise to train him in the ways of the Force. What do you think?

I took his midi-cholorian count and it?s HIGH. It?s higher than even Anakin?s?..it?s 29,000.

Did I tell you that I planned on giving Luke to Owen??.Anakin?s brother to raise?.well I did. Their family goes by the name Lars.

I have more good news. Leia?s alive too. The Maurders kidnapped her after she was born and took her to their other dimension?.and she just recently came back through the doorway.

The first person that she actually talked to was Luke!!! He and his aunt were making a delivery on Anuvuin, and he met her and took her back to his house.

Owen doesn?t know about Leia being Luke?s sister?.and Bail doesn?t know about Luke being Leia?s brother??I thought it would be best for neither of them to know?.

Well Leia ended up going to the Rebellion and meeting Bail. He must have taken a midi-cholorian count on her?..because I don?t know how he would know it was Leia otherwise.

Well Luke and Leia found R2-D2 and C-3PO in an old factory on Anuvuin, and they took the droids to me. (C-3PO was the droid Anakin built?.and R2-D2 was the droid that saved the Naboo ship when we got passed the blockade?.remember that? R2-D2 is also the droid that helped Anakin blow up the Trade Federation Control ship). Anyway, those two droids are carrying plans to destroy the Emperor?s new battle station, the Death Star.

Isn?t it funny how those same two droids who had helped Anakin are now fighting against him?

While Luke and I were trying to go to Yavin, our ship was pulled into the Death Star?s tractor beam. Darth Vader is on the Death Star. I sensed his presence and am certain that he also sensed mine.

I have just turned off the power on the tractor beam so that the ship can leave. I am not sure what will happen, but I have a feeling that I will not leave without facing Darth Vader.

I do not think that Vader is aware that he has any children. I realize that someone may have told him, but I doubt it. He has Leia as a prisoner and scheduled her to be executed. I do not think Vader would be able to knowingly schedule the death of one of his children, but then again?..he doesn?t have very much of Anakin in him anymore.

Luke is very sick right now, but he should be all right. Remember, he has asthma? Well that?s what?s making him sick. It?s a long story. He has been writing me?.and in his last letter he told me that he was going to rescue Leia and his uncle and his grandfather?..all scheduled to be executed.

Well I must go. I sense that Darth Vader is near.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Kenobi,

Long time no write, it has been. Glad to hear from you, I am. Well I am for a 999 year old. Hope you are well, I do.

Just me, is it, or galaxy smaller it seems? Luke and Leia interesting story this is. Wonder why Bail did the count, I do. Missing she has? Know that, I did not. Luke alive, great news that is. Train him I believe you should. Last hope for peace in galaxy he is. Such a high count as his, dangerous it is. Tell not that Vader is his father, is wise choice you made. Too hard to deal with it, I believe it will be for him. Secret it must remain, until Jedi Knight he is.

May the Force be with you, when fight Vader you do. Careful you must be, much anger in Vader there is, when sees you explode with anger he will. Let the Force guide you, you must.

Master Yoda

3. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

It was good to hear from you again too. I am very well, thank you.

I believe that Bail did the count as a way of finding Leia. He knew that she was the only girl who could have a count of 29,000.

I will train Luke?but I do not feel that I should take on the responsibility completely by myself. You know how I failed with his father?I am going to see if I can get him to Dagobah so you can train him.

I am finished with my fight with Vader. I tricked him and escaped with the others.

Right now I am on the Yavin Base and am helping the Rebels make plans for their upcoming battle on the Death Star.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

4. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Obi-Wan,

Failed Anakin you did not. He's choice it was when turned he did. Never blame yourself, because turned Anakin did, not you. Remember that, you should. Train the boy, I believe you should. Show you that failed Anakin you did not, he will. Much like showed Qui-Gon that failed Xanatos he did not, when took you as an apprentice he did. Open your eyes, will Luke do, if you allow him. But, help with his training I will. Know how difficult it will be, training a boy that grown up in the Temple he has not.

Smart Bail is, to do a count, when searching for Leia. Very clever that is.

Tricked Vader how? Jedi-mind-Trick (doubt would work, I do), or Jedi-Disappearing-trick?

Glad to hear, safe you are. Know what to do ,you do. Do what is right you must.

Master Yoda

5. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

It is hard to not blame myself for Anakin?s failure. I feel like I failed Qui-Gon, Anakin, and the entire Republic?I realize it was his choice, but I feel like I could have done something?I could have prevented his turning and it is my fault for not preventing it. Anakin was like a son to me.

You really think that Luke will open my eyes? I hope you are right. I am pleased to hear that you will agree to help with Luke?s training. I already failed with his father. I don?t want to fail with him. I could never fail the son of someone that was so dear a friend to me. I won?t take the risk with him. He is better in your hands than in mine.

Yes, I thought that was clever that Bail did the count to search out Leia.

No, I didn?t use the Jedi mind trick on Vader. You know that the mind trick only works on people with weak minds (stupid people), and people that are not force sensitive.. Vader is very intelligent and is VERY Force sensitive. What I did was disappear on him. I couldn?t do anything with his mind?but by disappearing on him, it made him think that he had killed me.

Luke is fighting in the Death Star battle. Before he got into his ship, I tried to tell him to use the Force, to trust his feelings, to feel and not to think, to use his instincts, and that kind of thing?.so I hope that Luke was listening and that he does those things in the battle.

The battle is not going well; Blue Squadron is the last hope for the Rebellion. Luke is a member of Blue Squadron, and I have faith in his ability to destroy the Death Star?all he has to do is rely on the Force sensitivity (his instincts). I will let you know what happens after the Death Star has been destroyed.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

6. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Obi-Wan,

Tell me how battle goes, it does. Dangerous it is for anyone that anytime. Hope Luke obey you he does.

Know I do that mind-trick work on Vader it would not, for remember him clearly I do, before and after his fall. Speaking of that trick I was not, disappearing one, I was.

Train Luke you WILL!!! Be his master you will be more than I, for to see passed your 'failure' you will, if train him you do. Train him I will not, unless important something comes up, and teach him I must, but train him, you will. Let your failure blind you, you should not, unwise that is.

Failed no one, you did!! Blame you, we do not. Many warning we received, but overlook them we did. If anyone's fault it is, then everyone's fault it is for this age of darkness. No one fault it is, Master Kenobi, believe that you should, for true it is.

Master Yoda

7. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

Luke Skywalker was able to destroy the Death Star, but Vader has learned of Luke?s existence; he has learned that Luke is his son. I have no doubt that Vader will be looking for Luke and will not rest until he finds him. For this reason, I feel it is necessary that Luke go to Dagobah to be trained. Please try to understand me. I think it would be too dangerous if I trained him at the Rebel Base. It would put the Rebellion too much at risk because Vader will be looking for Luke, and if Luke is at the Rebel Base, then the whole Rebellion would be at risk.

Okay, so you were talking about the disappearing trick, I see.

I feel that I need to protect Leia in case Vader learns about her. I do not think that he has as of yet, but I can stop by Dagobah every day to see how Luke is doing. I do not feel that I can train him right now due to the dangers. If anything happens, like if Luke tries to rush off before he completes his training (you never know what Darth Vader might try.) I do not know if Emperor Palpatine knows that Luke is alive or not. I don?t know if Vader would have told the Emperor or not, but Vader has written me and told me that a spy told him about Luke.

It is still difficult for me to accept that I did not fail anyone, but I will try to accept it.

Our new base will be an ice world called Hoth. There will be an awards ceremony for Luke, Han Solo, and a Wookiee named Chewbacca. Han Solo saved Luke?s life in the Death Star battle by shooting down two of the TIE fighters after him, and by shooting at Vader?s ship and sending him out of control.

I have no doubt that Darth Vader survived the Death Star explosion, so we should keep a closer watch on Luke.

Obi-Wan

8. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Obi-Wan,

Accept the 'failure's you think you made, you must, or hit you with my stick I will, when begin Luke here you do!

Understand that training Luke, dangerous is it, but when not dangerous, excuse that will not be for you to not train him. Be his...Co-Master (Luke (W), is there another word for that?) I shall, but his Master your are, and accept that you will!

Dangerous it is that Vader now knows of Luke, but protect him, know I, you will do. Bring him here you will, only for his protection that is, until danger passed it has.

Protect Leia, how do you plan to, hmm? Train her will you if train Luke fully I do?

Feel it I do, that knows of Vader and Luke being father and son, the Emperor does not. But cloudy the Dark Side is, as we have learned.

Master Yoda

9. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Yoda,

I am trying to accept the failure I think I made. It is really hard; you must understand that. Anakin was like a son to me, and then he turned to the Dark Side. It?s hard not to feel that I failed him. It won?t be necessary to hit me with a stick, though.

Is Luke now my Padawan then? All right, if you insist?I take Luke as my Padawan Learner.

The danger will only pass after Luke is completely trained and is ready to deal with the temptations of the Dark Side. I want to include that in his training?as I assume you will also. You know as well as I do that Luke must have been the Chosen One instead of his father. We?ll have to get Luke ready to take on both Darth Vader and his Emperor. The danger will not pass for Luke until he is fully trained. You know that, and so do I. Until then, he is in EXTREME danger because I don?t think Vader will stop looking for him until he finds Luke. If there?s anything I know about Anakin (Vader), when he?s onto something, he does not stop until he has solved it. I?m sure that will especially be the case since it involves his son.

Maybe, I haven?t decided about Leia yet. Vader doesn?t appear to know that Leia is his daughter, so she is pretty much safe right now.

The Emperor might not know that Luke is Vader?s son yet, but it will only be a matter of time until he finds out. This is a very dark time.

I also have some bad news to report to you. As soon as we landed on Hoth, Han and Luke volunteered to look for life forms on the Hoth plains. Just as they were finishing up their rounds, Luke saw something that he thought was a meteorite and he told Han that he wanted to check it out, and that it would only take him a few minutes.

The few minutes turned into several hours. No one had seen him. I started to get very worried, and I sensed that he was in extreme danger. He?s still alive, that much I know. I can feel him through the Force, but just barely. Han Solo went after him?but if Han doesn?t find him soon, Luke will be lost. Leia has felt it too. (She and Luke have become VERY close), but she doesn?t know that she felt it through the Force. She?s been worried and may have had a vision of some kind. I don?t think she?s going to sleep well tonight. I?ve been trying to comfort her as well as I can.

I?ll get back to you as soon as I learn more.

Another thing that I want you to be aware of, but don?t change his training because of it?train him as hard and as much and just like you would train anyone with his force level?but I do feel that you need to be at least aware of it, and that is that Luke has asthma, and he gets it when he exercises. It might bother him at first, but as he trains, he?ll learn to rely on the Force for his strength, and it shouldn?t be a problem at all. Just be aware that he has it, but don?t adjust his training because of it, and don?t make him get off easy because of it either. I know that it can be done, because I trained Anakin, and he had it too, and I know that other Jedi have had it. I just wanted you to know.

Obi-Wan

10. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Obi-Wan,

Distressed I am to hear that young Luke may be in trouble. But all right he shall be. Believe this you must for it is what I see. Sense into the future you should. Grown strong Vader has and sense Luke he is able to now. But let it trouble you not for his senses skewed by the dark side. Twisted Vader?s senses Palpatine has. Update me on his condition you shall. Your Padawan he shall be, but accept him as this, essential it is. Failure in past is triumph of future. Believe in your Padawan as Qui-gon believed in you. Remember always watching they are spirits of Jed long past.

Guilt only leads to fear and fear to anger, guilt you must not feel. Accept the past you must, open your mind to the future you must, and concentrate on the present you must.

Help you with the training of Luke I shall. Training him difficult it will be, but impossible it will not be. Of asthma I am aware, many younglings have I trained with condition such as this. Know of this I do. Overcome this he shall. Tell him of this and to me send him. Come alone he must for it is the path he will walk.

Calm Leia?s mind you must but closeness between her and Luke you must avoid. Remember Anakin and Padmé you must. Tired I am now meditate on this I shall.

Master Yoda

11. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

Luke is very sick, but he?s all right. Han Solo, the 31 year old pilot who was piloting the Millennium Falcon, and who was with us when we were caught on the Death Star, went out into the cold to look for Luke. Han was able to find Luke alive?but just barely alive. The temperature had dropped very, very low, and Luke was freezing. Han built a temporary shelter and was able to keep Luke alive until the morning. A group of Rebels located Han, and took Luke to the med center right away.

Because he was out in the cold for such a long period of time, Luke got very sick. He?ll be in the med center for a couple of days, but should be fully recovered within this week. It?s amazing that ANYONE could survive those extreme temperatures. Certainly anyone who was out in the cold like he was would get sick.

Just after he was brought into the med center I spoke with him. I don?t believe he was fully functioning, but I know he heard me. I told him that after he has recovered, he is to travel to Dagobah to see you. He repeated ?Dagobah? and your name several times.

I don?t believe it was from sensing Luke that Vader discovered that he had a son. Luke has never used the Force around Vader, so Vader doesn?t know what Luke feels like through the Force. Yes, Luke used the force in the Trench Battle, but Vader didn?t sense it because he had never faced Luke alone while Luke used the Force. Vader won?t know what Luke feels like through the force until Luke and Vader face each other face to face. Does that make sense? He?s got to feel it while Luke uses the force, while they are in the same room.

Vader told me in his last letter that it was a spy who informed him that Luke was his son. Apparently the spy didn?t inform him of that fact until just after the Death Star battle. Vader also had access to the list of Rebels who fought in the Death Star battle, and of course the name of the person that blew up the Death Star. From seeing (by how Luke seemed to dodge Vader?s shot?s at crazy angles, and which such speed?something only a person with a strong Force could do. Vader was able to tell that one of the pilots had a strong Force. He knew that the person with the strong force blew up the Death Star?so thus he knows that his son has a strong force.)

I will protect Luke with my life, but he is also an adult and can make his own decisions. I know I can?t protect Luke from everything (Vader, Palpatine), but I will try.

I have already instructed Luke to go see you on Dagobah, and I thank you for agreeing to begin his training. I will fly to Dagobah myself in one of my own small ships and we can set up a training program for him. I knew it wouldn?t be impossible to train Luke. I?m glad that you are aware of his asthma. Yes, many younglings/Padawans/Jedi have conditions like that, and all of them were trained using the normal training program. I knew it wouldn?t be a problem. I just wanted you to know just so that you were aware of it. I believe I told you that Luke got it from exercise??but he also gets it from a few allergies??not many?.but he has a few. If you want me to find out what they are, I will. That?s not going to be a problem. You probably already knew that too. Luke is a very strong willed person, and I know he can overcome his asthma. I have told him to come alone. I have no doubt that he will come to Dagobah, so be ready for him.

How much would you like me to help with his training? I can stay on Dagobah on another part, or I can be right there with you while you?re training him. Just let me know.

Obviously I would never allow Luke and Leia to fall in love. I know they?re brother and sister?twins, but they don?t know that. I would never allow close relatives to fall in love. They are very good friends, however, and I would never do anything to break their friendship. I will see to it that it does not evolve into a romantic relationship.

Leia is very upset with what happened to Luke, but she was overjoyed to learn that both Han and Luke were alive. I

12. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    More coming, but I have to wait for ShadowGirl to reply to me.

13. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Obi-Wan,

Relieved I am to hear of Luke?s recovery. Teach Luke Jedi healing strategies you should. Indeed helpful they are. Used them many Jedi have. Seen young Skywalker in visions I have. Surprised I am not that he has called out ?Dagobah?.

Understand face to face between Vader and Luke I do. But bond of father and son?strong it is. When face to face strengthen it will. Foresee this I have, yet cloudy it is.

Fly to me you shall for review of training. Remain on Dagobah you will, overlook training of Luke you shall. Intervene you must not. Jedi powers you will cloak and undetected you will be. Luke must learn not all is what seems to be. Disguise myself as swamp creature I shall, tell him this you must not.

Strong it is bond of twins, uncover it over time they will. Not until they are ready, then is when time will come. Attraction between Han and Leia you say?

Development of this be interesting to see. When Luke is recovered update me you shall. When time comes to be further training of Luke will commence. Look forward to your arrivals I do. Until then, may the force be with you both.

Master Yoda

14. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

Luke has fully recovered now. I have always held the opinion that Jedi healing strategies should never be used unless someone is dying?and then only to comfort them. If feel that it is wrong to try to heal ourselves with Jedi techniques; it just feels wrong to me. I would not feel comfortable teaching something to someone else that I don?t feel comfortable doing myself.

The Empire seems to know where the base is. I don?t remember if I told you this yet, but there was an Imperial probe droid seen on the planet surface. (Must have been Luke?s meteorite.) Imperial ships were detected entering the area. The Rebels are preparing for battle?including Luke. I hope that he?s feeling up to this battle. As soon as I heard about the Imperial ships, I knew that I had to leave so that I could get to Dagobah before Luke.

I was able to leave the planet undetected by the Imperials, and I am now halfway to Dagobah. All right, I will review the training plans for Luke with you, and I will stay on Dagobah the entire time. If you need me for anything, let me know. If Luke wants to leave before his training is completed, let me know and I will help you talk him out of it. I will do everything in my power to not let him fall to the Dark Side, like his father did. I will stay far enough away from where you are training Luke, and I will not interfere with his training??.unless you need my assistance. I did not tell Luke that you were going to disguise yourself as a swamp creature. He does still have much to learn.

I will not tell either Luke or Leia that they are twins until you and I feel that they are ready to know. Yes, there seems to be an attraction between Han and Leia, but they have not formed a relationship yet.

I should be on Dagobah in 20 minutes. Until then?.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

15. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Obi-Wan Kenobi,

Hope I do your sleeping arrangements suit you. Satisfied you are? Far enough away from the training they are. Young Skywalker will sense you not. Observe training if you wish, but interfere you must not. Skywalker has arrived he has. At first believe I was Jedi master he did not. Ideals of a Jedi master betrayed him they did. Learned a valuable lesion he has. Glad you did not tell him of disguise I am.

Weary from battle but unscathed he is. Victory he claims but no victory when casualties there are. Meet with his friends later he claims, though train he will now. If require your assistance beseech your help I will. Important it is for Skywalker to learn control.

Balance in his body assist in healing it will. If uncomfortable you are come to me you should. Remember Obi-Wan, control, alter, sense?basis of the Jedi they were. Basis they still should be. Learn bonds of nature through sense, good at it he is. Doubt ability of alter he does. See possibility of success he must.

In dark times may be difficult, but success there always will be. Fall to the dark side Skywalker will not. See this success you must. Not the only master to lose an apprentice to the dark side you are not. A reason everything happen does. See hope in reason and successful we shall be. Contact you later I shall.

Tell me what you think thus far you should.

Master Yoda

16. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Master Yoda,

My sleeping arrangements suit me well enough, thank you. Yes, they are satisfactory. It is a good spot for me to sleep at. You are right, it is way to far away for Luke to be able to sense me. As I told you before, I have no intent on interfering with Luke?s training.

So you have taught Luke some lessons. Very good. It sounds like he?s doing all right with the training, and that he is learning. How do you think he?s doing? Is he as fast a learner as we thought he should be?

Ah yes, the Hoth battle. I have heard several things about it through several different sources. I heard that Luke came up with a plan to trip the Imperial Walkers using tow cables. I think he is a very resourceful young man. That should help him in his training.

Luke is having trouble with learning control? That is a typical problem with Jedi trainees, especially ones that were not trained from infancy. Although?did we try to train him a little when he was born? I can?t remember. Did we know he was force sensitive at that time? But then again?Luke was VERY sick, so I don?t remember if we tried to train him or not.

He is good at learning bonds of nature through sensing? That?s good. But he is uncertain of his ability of alter? Hmm?I?m sure you?re working with him on that.

Is he as good as we thought he would be?

You are certain that Luke will not fall to the dark side? Your confidence surprises me, but I must tell you, I do not agree with it. Before we decide whether or not Luke will turn, he must finish his training. Then we can be confident.

I believe that Darth Vader is up to something?possibly trying to find Luke. I?m not sure if Vader is doing this because he has any of Anakin Skywalker left in him, or if it is because Luke happens to be very force sensitive, and he cares nothing about the blood relationship.

Leia is with Han on Bespin. I believe their ship was damaged, and one of Han?s friends lives there. Leia seems suspicious, but I don?t know if we have anything to fear for them. I will keep you posted on what I hear from her.

What all have you taught Luke so far?

Obi-Wan Kenobi

17. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Note 5:

Obi-Wan,

Learning swiftly young Skywalker is. Overcoming his asthma he has. When infant indeed sick he was. Through the force overcome it he has. As good as we thought he is. Taught him basic levitation I have, though mind appears elsewhere. Worries for his friends he does. Friendship strong it is. Though ready to face Vader he is not. Failure in the cave most evident it is. Fear, ambition, doubt enmeshed within him it is. Worry about the consequences of their meeting I do.

A vision young Skywalker has had. Of a possible future it is, clouded though it be. Wants to go to his friends he does. Updates on their stay you have?

But training must be completed, it must. Persuade him otherwise you must. Else consequences there may be. His friends in pain he sees. As soon as you receive this note, attempt to stop Skywalker you must. Force him not to go you must not, interfere with his destiny it will. See you soon I shall.

Master Yoda

18. LukeSkywalker_2001

Mar 18, 2002
    Yoda,

Even if Luke has learned well, I do know what that knowledge could do for him. As you of course know, Luke has already left to help his friends. I have heard from Leia, just after Luke left, that Han?s friend betrayed them to the Empire, and Vader started torturing them. My only conclusion is that Vader is using them for bait, so that he can have Luke.

I do hope they are all okay, but I worry about Luke. Darth Vader is his father. If Luke faces Vader, it is likely that Vader will tell Luke of that information. He is not ready for it, and I fear what Luke will do. We can only hope that he uses his knowledge and is somehow able to escape unhurt and untrained. Or he might get some sense not to walk into Vader?s trap?

I came right away, as soon as I received your last letter. Despite the fact that we both tried to persuade Luke to stay, he still left. His feelings for his friends are indeed strong. But in rushing off to face Vader and rescue his friends, I fear the consequences. That boy is our last hope. First we believed Anakin was the Chosen One, but he turned and defeated our hopes. Then Luke was born, and we thought he died. When I found out he was alive, I was again filled with hope. But now he will sacrifice that. I do not believe that the Force could be brought back into balance once Luke turns. Both Luke and Vader are VERY Force Sensitive. No Force Sensitive person would be able to confront both of them.

On this fight, all depends. The fate of the galaxy will be decided.

I am glad that Luke was able to learn so swiftly and overcome his asthma. Let?s hope the training was not in vain. If he really is as good as we thought he would be, he will become a dangerous enemy if he turns.

I agree that he is not ready to face Vader. Only a fully trained Jedi could ever hope to face Darth Vader, the most Force Sensitive trained Sith in the entire history.

It is not good that Luke has fear and ambition. I hope that those do not make him vulnerable to the Dark Side.

Obi-Wan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.