main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-Wan

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Valyn, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt_Cade

Sgt_Cade Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2004
    I remember this game was hyped up alot before it's release. I don't remember all of the specifics, but I think this was going to be a Dark Forces style game, but was given the Obi-Wan title was going to be a PC game, and then was released for consoles or something. Never played the game, but I think some of the negative reviews come from high expectations they thought this game was going to bring. People were just let down. I've thought about picking it up as well, but gamespot's review keeps going through my head everytime I pick the game up.

2. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    I liked Obi-Wan, I thought it was pretty cool. Then I sold it to EB because I beat it and never played it.

3. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I liked Obi-Wan and still play it. I don't think it's the greatest game, but I think it's alright.

4. dudalb

dudalb Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2001
    It's OK, but nothing more.
    The problem is that Lucasarts hyped it so much that people thought it was going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

5. Headphonekenobi

Headphonekenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd ask here if anyone knows if there is a sequel to this in the works for any of the upcoming next-gen consoles?

6. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    I seriously doubt it.

7. Headphonekenobi

Headphonekenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    It would be pretty cool, I really enjoyed the gameplay on Obiwan despite its many flaws.

Maybe a follow up titled Anakin or Darth Skywalker or something to follow Anakin/Vader's life from I-VI

8. Son_of_the_Suns

Son_of_the_Suns Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    I think a game following Anakin from 1-6 would be cool, but I don't know that I would do it the style of Obi-Wan though I thought that it was a great system.

9. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Darth Skywalker? Maybe it should be entitled VADER, or something of the sort, and I'd like it to be between ROTS and ANH.

10. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    that'd be rad!

and this game was an okay game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.