main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Obi-wans bad day

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Wampasmak, Apr 26, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ejedir

Ejedir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2000
    AHHHH, the things we put out most favorite padawan(to torture-MUHAHAHAHAHAHA) through. Poor Obi-Wan. I love it. Post more soon.

2. Wampasmak

Wampasmak Jedi Master star 3

Apr 6, 2000
    Ummmm....oh Sith it I can't think of some new clever way to say, "up". I'm posting again tonight.

3. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    LOL Poor Obi I just wonder what other bad luck with befall my boy before he has paid the price for the broken mirror!!

4. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Heehee...nice!

5. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
  6. Ejedir

Apr 16, 2000
    That's what you call a post? PUHLEASE! Two letters and punctuation? Post more soon.

7. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Sorry, things have been busy of late.

Obi-Wan was swollen to three times his normal size now. He had also broken out in hives.

"I think you might have broken one of your own records today, Kenobi." An-Paj said as he administered the medication. "Two violent allergic reactions in one day? That's a new one."

"Please just heal me. I have to get back to my quarters before something worse happens to me."

"Worse? What could possibly be worse?"

Obi-wan gave him a serious look. "There's ALWAYS something worse."

Obi-Wan hurried. He had to get home without running into anyone. The comm had been bad enough. He wasn't ready to talk to anybody in person. Not today.

It was getting dark outside. Good, thought Kenobi as he walked past an entrance. The day's almost over.

Just then, a practice room ahead of him let out and several padawans walked out. He quickly ducked outside. He watched as they walked by, then let out of sigh of relief. He was safe. And then he heard a sound from behind him. Several more padawans were approaching the entrance.

"Obi-Wan!!" they called. It was too late. They had seen him. Within moments he was surrounded by people. He backed away, trying to escape. Back, back...

The floor disappeared from under his feet. He had walked of the edge of the platform! He watched the Padawans stare down in amazement as he plummeted into the deepening darkness below.

Sorry it's short I've really been very busy this week! I'll make it up tomorrow with an extra long post.

[This message has been edited by Wampasmak (edited 05-06-2000).]

8. Fallon

Fallon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 31, 2000
    HAHA, FUNNY. THis is really great! Hilarious! Made me laugh 'til I cried! Haha.

Fallon

9. Ejedir

Apr 16, 2000
    That's GREAT! How much stuff can we pack into the remaining hours? HMMMM . . . .

[This message has been edited by Ejedir (edited 05-11-2000).]

10. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Check Tales of Mokk Hai'h to find out why I'm late.

11. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    He landed in a pile of trash. Of coarse... thought Obi-Wan. What else would I land in? He picked himself up and made his way to a turbolift. He had no idea where he was, but he knew that if he could get topside he would find the temple. It was easy to spot. The lift doors opened with a squeek, and he realised that this lift was very old. Would it even carry his weight? But he had no choice. He certainly didn't want to stay down here any longer. He punched in the level he wanted to go to, and waited.

Level 5

Level 6

Level 7

Level 8

Level 9...

Level 36

Level 37

Level 08

Level 00

Level %&

L*#el ^%

$&*(& *%

The lifts program was failing! Obi-Wan felt the lift car lurch, then begin falling. Finally, the fall ended with a crash.

When Obi-Wan was done vomiting, he looked up at the lift car. There was no way it would ever work again. Sighing, he climbed on top of it and began climbing up the shaft. 61 levels up.

12. Ejedir

Apr 16, 2000
    Man, this is bad. Whoda thought Obi's have this bad of a day. . .all of us apparently Post more soon

[This message has been edited by Ejedir (edited 05-11-2000).]

13. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    ah, Ejedir, my most faithful reader. That's what, six posts for you now? Thanks.

14. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Funny and efficient Obi-torture! I LIKE it!

15. Jedi Kylenn

Jul 2, 1999
    The day is not over...up!!

16. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Second to last post.

When Obi-Wan finally pulled himself up onto the floor of level 65, he could barely breathe. He panted for about five minutes before finally standing up. He could see the temple in the distance. It was not far. He started walking.

Kenobi trudged through the market. He had barely any energy left. He spotted a bench a few feet away, and hurried to sit down. He could not stay long. It was dark, and Qui-Gon would be worrying. He watched as people rushed by, carrying this or that to who knows where. Just the normal traffic of a busy market. Except...

A young man about Obi-Wans ran down the street, carrying a package. Behind him, a shop owner yelled 'Stop! Thief!'" Obi-Wan tackled the boy, grabbing the package. His momentum carried him into a shop full of thin glass vases that shattered on impact, slicing him to pieces as the thief ran off. He saw the shop owner enter the doorway with a security officer and started to hand back the package.

"Oh no." Said the shop owner. "It's too late for that now, thief."

I'll finish it next time.

17. Ejedir

Apr 16, 2000
    AH NO! Not the second to last post! Very good. I can't believe that his day could get any worse than what it is right now, wait, yes I can. . .And Wampa. . .if you wanna really thank me for replying a lot, go read my story PLEASE? It's The Foolish and The Weak, it would make me very happy Post the last one soon, I wanna see what happens!

18. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Posting soon.

19. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    (ok, here's the end. I'll have a new humor thread up in a week or two, maybe. Enjoy! Had a blast writing this story and thanks for all the comments.)

Obi-Wan Kenobi was dragged into the prison cell, charged with a crime he did not commit. The room was dark, wet and quiet. And occupied. Obi-wan heard a deep rasping breath from the depths of his new quarters. A very large, very mean looking alien stepped out of the darkness.

"Hello, human boy." He sneered. "I hope you enjoy your stay here." The alien took a step closer to him.

"Guard!" Obi-wan pounded on the door behind him frantically. "Guuuuaarrddd!!!!!"

Qui-gon couldn't believe what he was hearing. Obi-wan had been put in jail for stealing. I just left him at the healers Qui-gon thought with dismay. This bad luck was worse than he had ever imagined it could be.

When Obi-wan was finally released from his cell, he was beaten and tired. His master stood there, waiting for him.

"Obi-wan, did you steal that item?" he asked.

"No, master, of coarse not! I was coming home from the healers and I fell off the platform, and I ended up..."

"Just tell me later. Now let's get home."

Obi-wan couldn't agree more.

Later, as they entered their quarters, Obi-wan ended his bad day by tripping on the doorframe and falling flat on his face.

THE END

[This message has been edited by Wampasmak (edited 05-14-2000).]

20. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Definitely a day to try to forget. Heh, heh.

21. Jedi Kylenn

Jul 2, 1999
    *applauds wampasmak*

Great little story! I can't wait to see more humor fics from you!

22. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Very funny, and anything with Obi-Wan in is interesting.

23. Loso Idanian

Loso Idanian Jedi Youngling star 2

May 5, 2000
    Okay, here goes...

I'm a writer and an aspiring filmmaker. I wrote and acted in a short film for school and I'm planning on directing an original script (the script actually won me an award and a scholarship to a college I ended up not going to) with my friends in the main roles.

It's not a fan film.

Anyway... Not that I have any special effects in this one, but I plan on hopefully making more and was just wondering about basic software and stuff that may be

a) relatively cheap
    b) relatively easy to find and
    c) relatively easy to install and use.

24. lokmer

lokmer Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2000
    What OS are you using? If you're using Linux, you have quite a few very sophisocated and inexpensive options open to you. If you're using a PC, there are fewer options but they are still pretty good ones. If you're using a MAC things will get expensive.

For Linux, Broadcast 2000 is a phenomenal audio/video capture and editing suite with a few dozen basic special effects and on-the-fly rendering, and it's freeware (you can dl it from the website. I forget the URL at the moment but you can find it doing a search at google.com). MainActor is a Premier clone (that does everything Premier does) that runs about $80. Blender, Nurbana, the Gimp, and a few other 3D suites are available free or almost free.

For PC, Ulead Video Studio and MainActor are my pics for inexpensive, but highly sophistocated, capture and edit suites. Additonally, Axogon Composer is an excellent choice for special FX. Blender is available for Windows, and Microsoft Image Composer is the almost-free Photoshop alternative that accepts PS plugins.

For Mac: I'm not familiar enough with the platform to make any substantive recommendations. Perhaps Darth Duality could help you here.

-Lokmer

25. Douz

Douz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    For the Macintosh there are 3 ways to go to capture and edit. Adobe Premiere & AE, Final Cut Pro, and iMovie. I would go with either Adobe or Final Cut, they have more capability than iMovie. All 3 can capture digital video and all have very nice features. We have been using Adobe simply because we started to film with analog cameras and for continuity kept it that way. The next film (yea right) will be digital. (as a matter of fact, Rick McCallum in an interview talked about Final Cut, saying it was one of the better to best programs out there and contains about 50% of the technology used in Episode I!) Hope that helps out on the Mac side.
    http://mir.spaceports.com/~tbx http://mir.spaceports.com/~tbx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.